Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5701    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5702    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,180 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

topsecretresearch, what exactly is the correlation between the different ideas that you have presented? Where is the evidence, or at least logic that takes you from point 'A' to point 'B'? Flooding the thread with pics isn't getting your point across I'm afraid.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#5703    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5704    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 26 January 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

topsecretresearch, what exactly is the correlation between the different ideas that you have presented? Where is the evidence, or at least logic that takes you from point 'A' to point 'B'? Flooding the thread with pics isn't getting your point across I'm afraid.

There may be a correlation between the aliens described today and what ancients considered God. The Egyptian solar disc and a flying saucer. Harthor who represented fertility and alien abduction and cattle mutilation where alien-human hybrids are described.

#5705    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

I stopped believing in Reptilian Shapeshifting Cockroach Jews when Jesse Ventura blew them up.

#5706    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Knight of Sarcasm

• 8,740 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

and here was me thinking that the Egyptians dipicted the sun as a disk because they worked their art in a stylised two-dimensiions.

#5707    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,328 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 26 January 2013 - 09:40 AM, said:

Cloning Red Herrings By David Longtin and Duane C. Kraemer.

hehe, great name for a book!!   I shall sharpen my pencil and be back later for that one

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5708    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,328 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 26 January 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

There may be a correlation between the aliens described today and what ancients considered God. The Egyptian solar disc and a flying saucer. Harthor who represented fertility and alien abduction and cattle mutilation where alien-human hybrids are described.

I'll tell you what, you presented a bunch of pics but which is the one(s) that you feel connects ancient aliens to them?  Or are ancient aliens? You do know we have some surgical-striking skeptics on this thread dont you?

Edited by seeder, 26 January 2013 - 01:26 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5709    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,328 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 26 January 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

I stopped believing in Reptilian Shapeshifting Cockroach Jews when Jesse Ventura blew them up.

:tu: Now he's the MAN!  But he needs to do something with that pony tail - its so soppy for an ex seal

I dont why but your choice of words made me laugh

Edited by seeder, 26 January 2013 - 01:22 PM.

#5710    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

zoser.. please come back.. at least you come across a little more intelligent then TSR..

#5711    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Telekinetic

• 7,315 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 24 January 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

Ley lines could not, perhaps, be a modern name (and interpretation) for something that's been there all along? So you assume that it's all a load of mumbo Jumbo because a source online (i.e. Wikky Pedia) suits the conclusion that you have already arrived at, and refers to a couple of boooks that agree with that preconception? That doesn't seem very open minded. See, that's the trouble with this forum; if anyone even mentions anything outside of what mainstream convention agrees on, then instantly it's rubbished (complete with quotes from Wookie Pedia) as a load of mumbo Jumbo.
Anyway, did I say it was my theory? Just that is what the theory basically seems to say, and however much people may wish to rubbish it I still think it's interesting.

You are so right about Wikky Pedia and orthodox 'science'.  Wikky can certainly be useful, but its accuracy is highly suspect in my book.  Orthodox science is more about patting each other on the back than finding answers and explanations.

#5712    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,328 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 26 January 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

You are so right about Wikky Pedia and orthodox 'science'.  Wikky can certainly be useful, but its accuracy is highly suspect in my book.  Orthodox science is more about patting each other on the back than finding answers and explanations.

wasnt it Myles who stated 20 universities check the accuracy of Wiki?

#5713    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,328 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

View PostMyles, on 24 January 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

You must understand that Seeder did present some facts.   To rebut, you must do the same.

I see you like to bash Wikipedia.   Although there are accuracy issues here and there, it is correct nearly all of the time.  After looking into it, I found that there are 20 universities that do nothing but check new enteries for accuracy.

#5714    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,137 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 26 January 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

and here was me thinking that the Egyptians dipicted the sun as a disk because they worked their art in a stylised two-dimensiions.

And here I though it was because that's how it actually looks from earth.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#5715    Colonel Rhubarb

Colonel Rhubarb

Scrupulously Polite

• 22,231 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

View Postseeder, on 26 January 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

wasnt it Myles who stated 20 universities check the accuracy of Wiki?
perhaps if they didn't have this, to be honest, gimmick that it's The Encyclopaedia that Anyone can Edit, and they allowed people to contribute articles but had them checked & edited to a uniform style (which is another Bug bear of Wikipedia) before putting them up, they wouldn't need to have a crack team of no fewer than 20 Universities checking them, when I'm sure they could be doing something else with their time.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image