Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6121    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,708 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 01 February 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

From four posts directly below that:

"I had an issue with vibration as I live across the street from railroad tracks. I built an isolation platform out of a heavy wooden butcher block board and isolation pods. It still had issues so I went to my local granite supplier. They gave me a piece of granite 1 1/4 inch thick from the scrap pile. It was too big for my cabinet so I had them cut it to 18" x 14" for me. They only charged me for the cutting($10.00) so I got very nice piece of counter top grade granite for $10.00. It solved my vibration problem and I haven't had any issue with ringing."

Ringing rocks are nothing new and their individuality from other rocks even from the same locality is well know if not well understood:

http://en.wikipedia....i/Ringing_rocks

Search lithophones on youtube sometime.

I wonder if the Flintstones played the ringing rocks while dancing in the singing/whistling sands?  Now that'd be cool gig!!

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Singing_sand

Edited by seeder, 01 February 2013 - 09:18 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6122    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,301 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 01 February 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

One more thought for the evening.  I conjectured earlier in the thread that the metal clamps between the Peruvian andesite stones could have been for electrical rather than mechanical coupling on the basis that some looked far too small to provide mechanical security.
[...]
I would like to see how Ohmic or Shottky contact was made between two rocks and what that "device" would do, if all.
Oh, know one
Posted Image

Thats perpetuum mobile, never stops working...

View Postzoser, on 01 February 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

[....]
According to what has been established tonight, I reckon this lends more credence to the theory.
Not at all. Simply - hogwash. In more elaborate words - BS.

Edit: dammit... some words off

Edited by bmk1245, 01 February 2013 - 09:25 PM.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#6123    WestCountryJanner

WestCountryJanner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Firstly,i'd like to say hello to one and all.

I firmly believe in the ancient alien theory too and i also believe that aliens MAY have had a hand in the early development and stages of the human race.

With regards to those who wrote the ancient and old text [especially those of religion] of long ago,it is feasible to suggest that what they saw back then,was of alien origin. The proof being their written and drawn work.

Edited by WestCountryJanner, 01 February 2013 - 09:26 PM.

#6124    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,708 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

View PostWestCountryJanner, on 01 February 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

I firmly believe in the ancient alien theory too and i also believe that aliens MAY have had a hand in the early development and stages of the human race.

With regards to those who wrote the ancient and old text [especially those of religion] of long ago,it is feasible to suggest that what they saw back then,was of alien origin. The proof being their written and drawn work.

Welcome! Why not start on page one of this thread so we dont keep going over the same old same old all the time?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6125    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,301 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

I firmly believe in the ancient alien theory too [...]
Hello, and welcome. And your believes are based on?... Suggestions? Old texts?

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#6126    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,826 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

The proof being their written and drawn work.

And the pyramids.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#6127    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,125 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

Hello WestCountryJanner,

To be able to claim 'aliens did it', you must show some evidence of how aliens worked stone.

You must know what they were capable of, and so on.

And as far as I know no one, not even Zoser, came up with anything resembling proof.

All we heard was nothing but , "we don't know how they did it, so it must've been be aliens."

#6128    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,125 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

If my watch broke down, I can't repair it.

Does that mean my watch was made by aliens?

Or is it that I just don't know how to repair my watch?

#6129    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,125 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

Damn, when I failed some exam back in the '70's and 80's of the past century, I should have said that the exam was prepared by aliens, lol.

#6130    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,593 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

going ack to the "within a generation, they lost the art of precision stoneworking" from about two hundred pages ago, I was watching a documentary on Akenaten th other day and it basically said he put to the sword all the priests of the old order. Well, wht if the stoneworking was sacred, but htey worshipped a god tht was later deemed to be unsavoury and they all went for the chop - even today we have people, even people in power, for whom the supernatural superceeds the mundane - even if they were the best builders ever, they worshipped the wrong gods, those gods were upsetting the order of the universe or whatever so they had to die.

If you want to alienify it, then the aliens who gave them the knowledge were naughty and got slapped down by other aliens and their earthly allies exterminated in a lesson of obedience to the others.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6131    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,301 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 01 February 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

If my watch broke down, I can't repair it.
[...]
Don't you know? You just stare long enough at it (shaking time to time, while watching "healer" on TV), and it will start to work. "Common knowledge".

#6132    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,708 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 01 February 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

Don't you know? You just stare long enough at it (shaking time to time, while watching "healer" on TV), and it will start to work. "Common knowledge".

Or, you put it under a cardboard pyramid...along with some blunt razor blades... leave it for an hour and when you come back... it will be ticking along nicely.. plus you'll never buy razor blades again

But wait and see what happens when you sit under a cardboard pyramid!! After just half an hour its mysterious power totally anesthetizes your bum! amazing!   Thats how they carried out ancient bum surgery without the need for drugs of any kind!

Very close friend and psychic Uri Geller said that he was deeply shocked and saddened at the unexpected death of Michael Jackson.
Yer right! Some flipping psychic he was!

Edited by seeder, 01 February 2013 - 10:17 PM.

#6133    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,301 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

View Postseeder, on 01 February 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

[....] .along with some blunt razor blades... leave it for an hour and when you come back...[....]
And that was one of the most hilarious tricks...
I always wondered -  how far we we can go. With this thread - very far, up to the Andromeda (curious, did D.Sereda returned from there)...

#6134    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,708 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 01 February 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

And that was one of the most hilarious tricks...
I always wondered -  how far we we can go. With this thread - very far, up to the Andromeda (curious, did D.Sereda returned from there)...

hehehe

#6135    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,301 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

View Postseeder, on 01 February 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

hehehe

Thats more or less something substantial...