Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6181    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

View PostHazzard, on 02 February 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

Wow, how in the world did you watch that video I posted in that short amount of time!?

As for the "tomb or no tomb" argument,... I dont see how that proves ET was involved?

Its like people posting a story about a UFO doing "impossible" maneuvers, and then submitting as evidence - What else could it have been?

It doesnt work.

Not in the real world.

You can't argue against the granite ringing idea.  You don't have the counter evidence.

You cannot argue for the tomb theory.

You don't have proof of hypothesis.

All you have is rhetoric Hazz.

Edited by zoser, 02 February 2013 - 11:50 AM.

Posted Image

#6182    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,180 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

and there is no evidence that this ringing granite is the result of alien knowledge.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#6183    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

View Postseeder, on 02 February 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

what lies behind the doors at the ends of the small tunnels they sent a robot camera into?  I asked you if the pyramids had been fully investigated and excavated. NO answer as usual

absence of evidence and all that

The only evidence the robots are likely to find is evidence to support the machine theory.  Those copper protrusions were electrodes not lifting handles.  They could have fashioned stone for that.

Electrodes are only needed where there is electrical generation.

Nothing supports the tomb theory that the robots have yet found.

Again another supporting logistic for Dunn.

Edited by zoser, 02 February 2013 - 11:51 AM.

Posted Image

#6184    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 02 February 2013 - 11:43 AM, said:

and there is no evidence that this ringing granite is the result of alien knowledge.

No evidence that it wasn't.  Are you telling me that stone age people knew how to construct a precision generating machine using properties of granite that we have only recently been able to partially decode?

How come it took modern minds so long to decode it?  The answer is we have the knowledge of what quartz does and how it works.  

This was advanced engineering not stone age work.  It has never been replicated since and never will it be unless the people who built it return.

Posted Image

#6185    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

I'll leave it for now and let you all have time to chew on it.

You need to look carefully at the pyramid's design; the upper chamber and the relieving chambers above that.

There's no point in me being here unless people have sound ideas (damn pun again).

I'm not  interested in complaint, protest, insults, moaning or rhetoric.   Just protesting that the AA proponents are idiots isn't going to achieve anything.

I hope you all agree with that.

Posted Image

#6186    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,120 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

You don't have proof of hypothesis.

Neither do you, we however have years of research and archeological evidence. Egyptians didn't build the pyramids. The Russians did it. (yes that theory exists too)

No hieroglyphs in the GP he says.

Oh and what about the hieroglyphs in the tunnels near the secret door that the robo cam captured????

You need to read more and watch less

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=227637

A  likely theory for an absence of a mass of hieroglyphs...is the notion the P-Mid wasn't finished...which you haven't looked into

so an unfinished structure can produce energy, Thats a bit like saying my car will run without the spark plugs

so for now, clear blue skies and mild weather beckon me into the real world,

laters..

Edited by seeder, 02 February 2013 - 11:59 AM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6187    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 11:38 AM, said:

No reasoning or counter argument.  Only rhetoric.

Really?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6188    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,120 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:04 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

I'm not  interested in complaint, protest, insults, moaning or rhetoric.   Just protesting that the AA proponents are idiots isn't going to achieve anything.

I hope you all agree with that.

And I  -and I imagine I speak for all the other skeptics, am NOT INTERESTED in Dunns lunatic money spinning Ideas, regurgitated by you verbatim, without thought

I hope you agree with that too?

have a good afternoon by your PC, I may check in later

Edited by seeder, 02 February 2013 - 12:04 PM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6189    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

No evidence that it wasn't.  Are you telling me that stone age people knew how to construct a precision generating machine using properties of granite that we have only recently been able to partially decode?

How come it took modern minds so long to decode it?  The answer is we have the knowledge of what quartz does and how it works.  

This was advanced engineering not stone age work.  It has never been replicated since and never will it be unless the people who built it return.

Yes, the old - "You cant prove me wrong argument." Most of us here knows by now that this is a logical fallacy.

http://www.halleethe...om-relevance-v/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6190    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,180 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

Just because OUR civilisation took so long to work it out doesn't mean others didn't fathom it eariler. Hell, goig down one route we'd havr had steam engines in the 5th century BCE, another we'd ne er have developed nucler technology, another still we'd never have had a Chernobl or a Long Island and there'd be buclear power stations on every comtinent.

they were brilliant engineers and experimenters back then, as smart as we are now. We did it, so could they.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#6191    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

Fallacious reasoning keeps us from knowing the truth, and the inability to think critically makes us vulnerable to manipulation by those skilled in the art of rhetoric.

A logical fallacy is, fundamentally, an error in logic. This means that an argument that uses one certainly doesn't hold if you're using logic and reason as your source of decision making - although it doesn't stop people from using them or being swayed by them.

http://en.wikipedia....st_of_fallacies

This is why the ancient astronaut claim falls flat on its face.

Edited by Hazzard, 02 February 2013 - 12:22 PM.

#6192    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

View PostHazzard, on 02 February 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

Really?

No proof of tomb.  No counter evidence of Dunn's theory.  You are going to have to dig yourself Haz.  The question is do you have the right spade?

Posted Image

#6193    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

View PostHazzard, on 02 February 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Fallacious reasoning keeps us from knowing the truth, and the inability to think critically makes us vulnerable to manipulation by those skilled in the art of rhetoric.

A logical fallacy is, fundamentally, an error in logic. This means that an argument that uses one certainly doesn't hold if you're using logic and reason as your source of decision making - although it doesn't stop people from using them or being swayed by them.

http://en.wikipedia....st_of_fallacies

This is why the ancient astronaut claim falls flat on its face.

Rhetoric not proof.  Why do you keep doing this Haz?  

Be back later; just investigating some new logistics.

Posted Image

#6194    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 02 February 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

they were brilliant engineers and experimenters back then, as smart as we are now. We did it, so could they.

Yep I totally agree.  But the problem is show me proof of development of this brilliance.  Before that there is only terracotta bowls and spears.  This does not strike you as suspicious?

Posted Image

#6195    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

View Postseeder, on 02 February 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

Neither do you, we however have years of research and archeological evidence. Egyptians didn't build the pyramids. The Russians did it. (yes that theory exists too)

No hieroglyphs in the GP he says.

Oh and what about the hieroglyphs in the tunnels near the secret door that the robo cam captured????

You need to read more and watch less

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=227637

A  likely theory for an absence of a mass of hieroglyphs...is the notion the P-Mid wasn't finished...which you haven't looked into

so an unfinished structure can produce energy, Thats a bit like saying my car will run without the spark plugs

so for now, clear blue skies and mild weather beckon me into the real world,

laters..

Can you prove it by showing me a youtube clip?

Posted Image