Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6196    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,606 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

Before Dunn nobody thought to ask why granite was used.

Except the people that dunn quotes in his own book.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6197    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,606 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 09:55 AM, said:

Just a reminder from yesterday:

Granite rings.

Some of it rings. Some. And only in certain ways under certain conditions. You just feel free to keep posting self-contradictory links though. You're doing most of my work for me.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6198    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,606 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

Still no proof of the GP as a tomb.  On the other hand every proof that it was a precision machine.

You are offering nothing.  Show me one logistic that it was a tomb.

Where was the body found by Al Mamun?

Where were the burial artefacts and the religious artwork to support the King's passage to the next world?

Why didn't they build walkways suitable for a dignified burial procession into the chambers?

The whole idea is ridiculous.

Now we have a good sound alternative (no pun intended).

No tomb theory required.

I love the way your mind works, or rather, the way it doesn't work.

Ancient machinery looted of it's equipment over the centuries is perfectly reasonable to you but suggest an ancient tomb looted of it's grave goods and suddenly we're in lala land.

#6199    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

Can you prove it by showing me a youtube clip?

Just washed and polished the motor, one job done, now having a cuppa, I switch on the laptop and what do I find?

that you really are ignorant arent you? Especially when asking me to provide something I already did! The link is posted above in YOUR post where you quote me!! PROOF once again you read nothing. How often have you done that?

well here it is in baby steps, just click the sentence underneath this one, (with an underline in blue)

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=227637

scroll to post 11 and then 15,  by  kmt_sesh, who I appreciate - will run circles round the rest of us when it comes to ancient Egypt... and HAVE A READ!!

Argue with Him if you like, especially on the age of the mids

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6200    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 02 February 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

Except the people that dunn quotes in his own book.

Precisely, Dunns theory is not new. He just read books and re-wrote them while combining his own lunacies.

http://en.wikipedia....d_power#History

Dunns great discovery eh? No, just Dunns plagiarism and addition of his own screw ball ideas.

Make the tills ring though!

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6201    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

Can you prove it by showing me a youtube clip?

Classic zoser! Brilliant statement!   :w00t: :w00t:

PROVE IT on youtube...

Ok heres proof of ufo's... on youtube

Zosers logic: If its on youtube...zoser believes it.

If the answers are found by reading....zoser hasnt got a chance of ever finding them.

His idea is, if its on youtube we have evidence, if we cant find it on youtube...it never happened   :no: :no:

Edited by seeder, 02 February 2013 - 01:52 PM.

#6202    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,606 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

Whoopsie, skipped one.

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

The evidence is that granite contains quartz and quartz is capable of the piezo effect.  The granite in the GP has a degree of isolation from the core masonry making it prone to ringing.  There is no other structural reason for doing this.

The beams above the upper chamber have been rough hewn and show evidence of material being removed.  For what reason?

For a former engineer, you're remarkably uniformed on the subject of structural load bearing and the concept of isolated members. If you don't have knowledge of the true arch, there are only so many ways you can divert stress around an interior space. This is one of them. Keeping the walls separated keeps direct stress of them and probably actually prevents them from vibrating in sympathy with the rest of the structure. This is the same principle we see in the spring mounted rooms inside Cheyenne Mountain used to dampen earthquake vibration.

There are lots of reasons why the cross members may have been altered too. Picking one just because it fits with resonance in this case is rather arbitrary.

Everything stacks in favour of the granite in being in permanent resonance.  Resonance causes stress, and stresses acting on granite will cause the quartz to produce electrical energy.

The effect is well known in gas cookers and lighters.  Other aspects of the pyramid design support the idea.

There is the proof.

Uh-huh, and how many times do you have to press the button?

#6203    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:01 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 02 February 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

Uh-huh, and how many times do you have to press the button?

hehe! :clap:   and my cooker still needs a battery to generate the spark at the ring, after as you say...many pushes of the  button.

No battery?

use matches

http://uk.answers.ya...29095632AA11yiR

Edited by seeder, 02 February 2013 - 02:02 PM.

#6204    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,606 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

Come on you can work it out for yourself Dingo.

Resonance causes stress.  Immense stress acting upon granite is bound to cause ignition.  Or if you prefer electro-magnetic energy to be emitted from the massive amount of quartz.

They used Dolomite limestone for the interior.  It contains magnesium.  That conducts.  We can argue to what degree it conducts but the fact is it does.  They chose not to use Tura limestone in the interior.  That contains more calcium which insulates.

Gonna refer you to an earlier thread on the same subject. Pay attention to the intelligent chap being quoted in the top post:

http://www.unexplain...c=223232&st=120

Note specifically the form this magnesium you're on about takes.

#6205    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,606 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

The only evidence the robots are likely to find is evidence to support the machine theory.  Those copper protrusions were electrodes not lifting handles.  They could have fashioned stone for that.

Electrodes are only needed where there is electrical generation.

Nothing supports the tomb theory that the robots have yet found.

Again another supporting logistic for Dunn.

http://en.wikipedia....ng_the_question

#6206    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 5,137 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

[...]
They used Dolomite limestone for the interior.  It contains magnesium.  That conducts.  We can argue to what degree it conducts but the fact is it does.  They chose not to use Tura limestone in the interior.  That contains more calcium which insulates.
[...]
Thats stupid on so many levels, that... Its like claiming mylar is conductor because it has carbon atoms and graphite conducts electric current.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot... Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

I'm dead drunk and heave' hanging upside down... (good ol' AC/DC).

#6207    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 02 February 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

Thats stupid on so many levels, that... Its like claiming mylar is conductor because it has carbon atoms and graphite conducts electric current.

Id already debunked that a few pages back, ie: that granite is a better insulator and magnesium a very poor conductor.. but typical, zoser, wait till 'that post' is forgotten, then bring up his theory again. This is why this thread is soo big, all the re posts reminding zoser of his errors, not because we are learning anything new.

#6208    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 02 February 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

I love the way your mind works, or rather, the way it doesn't work.

Ancient machinery looted of it's equipment over the centuries is perfectly reasonable to you but suggest an ancient tomb looted of it's grave goods and suddenly we're in lala land.

Oh Mr O.  What can I say?

There should be evidence of non-lootable Egyptian culture in there correct?

Engravings, wall art, relief's, detailed heiroglyphs, colour..............the list is endless.

Whose in 'la la land'?

For goodness sake think things though a little.  Look at the temples in the and underground tunnels and see what they were like.

If you think I'm going to be convinced by that half baked idea then think again.

Posted Image

#6209    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 5,137 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

View Postseeder, on 02 February 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

Id already debunked that a few pages back, ie: that granite is a better insulator and magnesium a very poor conductor.. but typical, zoser, wait till 'that post' is forgotten, then bring up his theory again. This is why this thread is soo big, all the re posts reminding zoser of his errors, not because we are learning anything new.
Yeap, but I hope repetitions may trigger rusted switch somewhere deep in zoser's head and he'll start to think, not just parrot half witted/stupid "theories".

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot... Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

I'm dead drunk and heave' hanging upside down... (good ol' AC/DC).

#6210    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

No proof of tomb.  No counter evidence of Dunn's theory.  You are going to have to dig yourself Haz.  The question is do you have the right spade?

Again you have it all wrong,... you cant just point to one example and claim that because "this one hasnt been explained so therefore my AA belief must be real".

What about the countless other claims now refuted that once were "good evidence"?

Your chain of evidence cant just be supported by a link, or two,... it doesnt work that way.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke