Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6316    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

View Postseeder, on 03 February 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

Interesting zoser. really interesting.

and these were the energy saving new designs

note the screw thread at the bottom? ha we havent improved on that since the aliens showed us

well except for bayonet fittings that is

Good to see you keeping an open mind for a change.

Posted Image

#6317    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,562 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 09:37 AM, said:

Good to see you keeping an open mind for a change.

Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open.

Id suggest you REALLY look into what you're now saying ...  and if its a light, why need two together? The pic always shows one alleged lamp... but the bigger pic reveals...

Attached File  lamps2.jpg   45.53K   22 downloads

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6318    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,296 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:46 AM

the stem implies it's connected to something, if it's a light powered by wireless electricity generated by theyrsmid, wht s it pugged into?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6319    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,562 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

Ive been googling egyptian B-Museum artifacts... care to tell me about them?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6320    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,562 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 February 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

the stem implies it's connected to something, if it's a light powered by wireless electricity generated by theyrsmid, wht s it pugged into?

have a read of this, not the best link text wise but I was only after images

http://doernenburg.a...ra/dend03_e.php

#6321    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,459 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

that square box thing on the floor, that the cable's plugged in to. Obviously a battery.
No, it doesn't look very portable, having to hump about a great big battery, not to mention a light bulb that's about twice the height of a Person, but you have to give them credit where it's due, don't you. Like the Ark of the Covenant (which was also a giant battery); look how many it took to hump that about.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#6322    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,562 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 03 February 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

that square box thing on the floor, that the cable's plugged in to. Obviously a battery.

:w00t:  Obviously eh? dang I missed the obvious

The only draw back on these lamps was....all the damned SOOT they left behind   :tu:

#6323    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,459 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:16 AM

View Postseeder, on 03 February 2013 - 10:06 AM, said:

:w00t:  Obviously eh? dang I missed the obvious

The only draw back on these lamps was....all the damned SOOT they left behind   :tu:
Barbecues.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#6324    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,562 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 03 February 2013 - 10:16 AM, said:

Barbecues.

THATS IT! OMG LV  - you have solved it for real.

No bodies found? Thats because of the ALIEN BBQ's of course!   Hence the soot! What can zoser possibly say now? How did I miss that?   :clap:

#6325    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:

The tomb theory is totally discredited.  A more recent hypothesis is on the table that takes into account several key features of the design.  It has not been debunked.

That's highly significant.

Nobody is going to build a scale working model in stone.  That's not going to happen.  So I flip the coin over.  If the skeptics feel that the tomb theory is infallible they need to supply the evidence.

That should be easy since it was the original theory proposed by those who were on the scene first.

They have not managed to do so.  

So we have a much stronger theory that satisfies construction features.  Unfortunately for the skeptics it takes us into the realm of advanced science and engineering which could only of course come from outside the planet.

As a final comment I can tell by the responses that people are giving here that deep down there is something in this granite resonance theory that rings true.  The protest is incredible.  I would have expected by now for some people to have come up with banal reasons why the upper chamber is all granite, why the rough hewn beams exist, and why the granite is partially isolated from the core masonry.  

It all indicates firmly that the granite was designed to ring.  We know it does from other testimonies that I have supplied here.  Then we know about the large surface area that would begin the process from the planet, the piezo effect, the magnesium in the dolomite etc.

Each little detail on it's own would be nothing but when put together it all fits.

I'm sorry if it's not comfortable.  The truth is like that.  There are times in my life when I have been confronted with it and it has challenged something deep with me.  I know what that is like.

in other words.. no.. thats all you had to say zoser is no..

though why wouldnt anyone make a scale model in granite? afterall.. it could solve the worlds energy crisis dont you think? why wont they do it.. because its absolute rubbish..

proof is there about it being a tomb.. you just cant get your head around it..

sorry I dont think there is any truth to the stone resonance crap.. when someone comes up with a proof of concept.. then I will believe it..

check out the debunking ancient aliens vid.. it actually explains why the pyramid was constructed that way.. it was actually a french engineer who came up with the answers which is gaining ground in the mainstream.. of course the fringe pseudo sciences wont believe it.. that does not make them any money with the gullible..

but hey if your willing to waste your time on this.. and try to convince others good on you.. you will find others that will be gullible enough to believe it.. that will make the AA writers happy.. you are making them money :)  maybe they should give you a cut..

or are you already...........................

#6326    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 09:25 AM, said:

I just don't see a compelling case that the image is symbolic of a serpent or flower.  I prefer to keep an open mind on that one.

One should always be open to the possibility that ones belief could be wrong. It lends credibility to the investigation.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6327    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

Good point.  Could the 'lighting device' have been plugged into some kind of receiver?

Posted Image

#6328    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,562 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

Good point.  Could the 'lighting device' have been plugged into some kind of receiver?

he was taking the pish...... :w00t:

#6329    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 03 February 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

in other words.. no.. thats all you had to say zoser is no..

though why wouldnt anyone make a scale model in granite? afterall.. it could solve the worlds energy crisis dont you think? why wont they do it.. because its absolute rubbish..

Very expensive and time consuming for a start.  You would need precise dimensions and an excellent skill in machining and construction to do it.  Even to make a scale model.  Just shows how intricate the GP actually is.

proof is there about it being a tomb.. you just cant get your head around it..

You couldn't just re-iterate it could you?  Let me remind you; no mummy, unsuitable passageways for a funerary procession, no colour, reliefs, artwork, inscriptions, and a stark bare granite box.  Start from there.

sorry I dont think there is any truth to the stone resonance crap.. when someone comes up with a proof of concept.. then I will believe it..

Why not?  All of the evidence fits.  Maybe you don't like evidence.

check out the debunking ancient aliens vid.. it actually explains why the pyramid was constructed that way.. it was actually a french engineer who came up with the answers which is gaining ground in the mainstream.. of course the fringe pseudo sciences wont believe it.. that does not make them any money with the gullible..

Unconvincing, unsubstantiated drivel.  No one has even managed to replicate the precise accuracy of the granite in the upper chamber for a start.  No explanation why it sits on 30 deg North, no explanation how it is so precise to the cardinal compass points and no explanation of how they achieved the accuracy all through the pyramid.  Total pie in the sky fairy tales.

If you believe that you believe anything.

but hey if your willing to waste your time on this.. and try to convince others good on you.. you will find others that will be gullible enough to believe it.. that will make the AA writers happy.. you are making them money :)  maybe they should give you a cut..

or are you already...........................

I would much sooner believe a theory that has supporting logistics to it.  Why would I deny Dunn's theory in favour of one that has zero substantiation?

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 11:38 AM.

Posted Image

#6330    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,296 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:39 AM

View Postseeder, on 03 February 2013 - 11:35 AM, said:

he was taking the pish...... :w00t:
actually, no. It was a genuine question operating within an unproven pre-supposition (that being it's a lightbulb anf not what the mainstream Egyptologists tell us it is).

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.