Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6346    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

View PostWestCountryJanner, on 03 February 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

There are some interesting paintings and art work here. Surely the images on show have been drawn to express what was actually seen,or heard about.

http://www.crystalin...ufohistory.html

Almost all the UFO-in-Art theories come from the middle ages and they all fail when they are compared with other paintings of the same scene because one can then see that these were consistent motifs in that style of art and were used to describe certain theological concepts which, when explained in light of the concept that its obviously trying to convey, totally demystifies the objects in question.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6347    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

View PostWestCountryJanner, on 03 February 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

This drawing from Japan is apparently very old..So if it was done an age ago,how can that be explained ..

https://encrypted-tb...2DT0Vf0HgeKnoHw

Its impossible to say anything about that picture,... we need more to examine.

Do you have a link to the site?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6348    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostWestCountryJanner, on 03 February 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

There are some interesting paintings and art work here. Surely the images on show have been drawn to express what was actually seen,or heard about.

Absolutely.  I don't believe all of that was artistic license or some imaginative spirit representation.  The head gear is a bit of a give away on some of the images.  Nice post.

Posted Image

#6349    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

It is impossible to say what the artist had in mind when creating/painting these. We are the ones doing the interpretation, from our point of view/culture. Most people are not aware of the symbolism rules of Byzantine or medieval art and so they are easy prey for Ancient Astronaut theories about it.

Have a look here and you will see what I mean.

http://www.youtube.c...&v=uUUzQINoark#!

And here - http://sprezzatura.i...e_UFO_2_eng.htm

#6350    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

At 1:21:36 in this clip, John Anthony West expresses exactly what I believe the GP was for.  He expresses it precisely how I see it and it tallies with some esoteric writings that I have.  Very insightful statement from JAW.

The guy that follows him is also telling the truth.  Brilliant.

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 04:50 PM.

Posted Image

#6351    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,293 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

A great deal of what modern people call UFOs in medieval art are actually iconic representations of the Holy Spirit.

Edited by Lilly, 03 February 2013 - 04:51 PM.
oops!

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#6352    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,287 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

<snip>

The guy that follows him is also telling the truth.  Brilliant.

And you know this...how?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#6353    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 03 February 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

And you know this...how?

Cheers,
Badeskov

The logistical evidence of the construction indicates that it was a general radiating machine.  

Conjecture:

I believe now that the pyramid was built in a declining age.

There have been times when the atmosphere of the planet has been supportive of what could be called genuine human religious endeavour.  This is where the term 'golden age' comes from.  For example I believe it supported the use of higher faculties, creative, mental and otherwise.

The planet however goes though cycles as we know.  We can for example see evidence of magnetic pole shifts, and cycles of floods etc.

In one of these declining cycles, the visitors constructed some means of compensating for this atmospheric energy decline.  The pyramid dispensed energy that previously was available naturally and it allowed the continuance of the religious endeavour.

It probably continued operating for thousands of years until it could function no more.  In between time I believe attempts were made to repair it.

All conjecture of course.

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 05:10 PM.

Posted Image

#6354    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

I have got to chuck my morals an ethics and find a way to cash in on the AA theories (along with bigfoot, ghosts and anything alien). Apparently you can just make up whatever you like, throw in some important sounding 'stuff' perhaps some spiffy diagrams and make a video or two and the sheeple just throw themselves behind your relig....er....theories. While it is a good thing to check and recheck the established ideas from the past to perhaps find more information or to flesh out missing parts of history it is another thing to completely try and rewrite history with completely non-provable ideas and call it done. Imagine a world where the people in control of everything chalked everything up to "aliens did it........NEXT!". Sounds a lot like backwards religious oppression (and I am not anti-religion, just anti-anti-science). This discussion seems to be feeding a troll or worst still, someone who actually does believe what they are spouting (too much evidence against their theory to carry on but yet they do). There must be something that hasn't been flogged to death a hundred times over? JMO.

#6355    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 03 February 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

I have got to chuck my morals an ethics and find a way to cash in on the AA theories (along with bigfoot, ghosts and anything alien). Apparently you can just make up whatever you like, throw in some important sounding 'stuff' perhaps some spiffy diagrams and make a video or two and the sheeple just throw themselves behind your relig....er....theories. While it is a good thing to check and recheck the established ideas from the past to perhaps find more information or to flesh out missing parts of history it is another thing to completely try and rewrite history with completely non-provable ideas and call it done. Imagine a world where the people in control of everything chalked everything up to "aliens did it........NEXT!". Sounds a lot like backwards religious oppression (and I am not anti-religion, just anti-anti-science). This discussion seems to be feeding a troll or worst still, someone who actually does believe what they are spouting (too much evidence against their theory to carry on but yet they do). There must be something that hasn't been flogged to death a hundred times over? JMO.

When you say re-write history.  Who wrote it in the first place and how accurate was it?  That's what this debate is all about.

If you claim that the mainstream has concrete default robust theories then prove it.  Otherwise you have nothing but unsupportable conjecture and that is the very thing you seem to be fiercely protesting against.

Sorry to burst your bubble of assumed certainty.

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 05:17 PM.

Posted Image

#6356    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

This is hoax, right?

Posted Image

from

Also what about this:

"Ji Gung Land: The people could make flying cars that travelled far with a suitable wind. In Tarng's day (c.1700 B.C.), Ji Gung people flying a car on a westerley reached Yew Jo. Tarng dismantled their car so it could not be demonstrated to the people ... Later an east wind came on which he had them fly the car back to their own country [5,000 km] west of our gateway."

under this picture

Posted Image

Edited by the L, 03 February 2013 - 05:58 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#6357    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,923 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

You're a breath of fresh air matey! I think its absolutely true, we are just feeding the troll.

round and round it always goes... Id have thought zoser will be wetting himself with the excitement of the secret door found at Machu Picchu.. he is after all an expert on the subject.  But he never mentions it

He just wants to rake over "well discussed previously" threads...like hes the first one who had such notions... the sad thing is, there will always be another..

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6358    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,923 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

Id quite happily compile a book with you, after all, I know very well the drivel these suckers fall for. Hell we can forget the book and just make youtube vids.. (we know the trolls dont read very well). Got a passport? Ive got the recording gear/cameras etc.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6359    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 February 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

You're a breath of fresh air matey! I think its absolutely true, we are just feeding the troll.

round and round it always goes... Id have thought zoser will be wetting himself with the excitement of the secret door found at Machu Picchu.. he is after all an expert on the subject.  But he never mentions it

He just wants to rake over "well discussed previously" threads...like hes the first one who had such notions... the sad thing is, there will always be another..

The secret door is probably a hoax.  I prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground.

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 06:13 PM.

Posted Image

#6360    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,923 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

Seeder your a star.  I'm off to check it out right now.  My colleagues at the BM were hinting at something but I reckon I know what it is now.

See you later.

off? Why? Its on this very website and has been for quite some time.. clearly you only read the one thread... its about 5 pages long now in discussion..

Edited by seeder, 03 February 2013 - 06:14 PM.