Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6406    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 03 February 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

Nice try, but absolute gibberish. You have no idea how voltage and current works, do you?

Why do you think that high voltage transmission lines can arc to something near the ground in damp conditions?

Why do you think insulators need replacing after a while.

Try again.

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 08:02 PM.

Posted Image

#6407    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 February 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

Yes I agree for once. The problem is however, you want us all to only look at your posts/info/vids.

But you do not reciprocate. So you can only suffer disdain. You want everyone to look at your links but you clearly show NO INTEREST in anything anyone else has to say or post.  So report me again. because Im saying your posts are so boring.

Ample evidence has been provided you time after time after time. We go from cant build the mids, cant build PP, elongated skulls must be aliens,. now onto the mids and the power generating granite, and quite a swerve from the lazers lighting hyrdogen proton beams as also proposed by Dunn

so how come there was soot in the mids?  But your sources never mentioned it  - so you gullibly believed it was so and that lamps were needed?

I'm sorry but the evidence is far from clear that they used torches.  We can swap web site addresses all day.  It's a highly controversial topic; just like the ancient light bulb.

Posted Image

#6408    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

So that a big fat NO then...  you can NOT back your claim.

No ancient alien claim has ever passed peer review!!

Edited by DBunker, 03 February 2013 - 08:05 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6409    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Why do you think that high voltage transmission lines can arc to something near the ground in damp conditions?

Why do you think insulators need replacing after a while.

Try again.

I seriously recommend you start by reading about Ohms law before you make yourself look any more foolish.

#6410    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostDBunker, on 03 February 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

So that a big fat NO then...  you can NOT back your claim with evidence.

A peer review by who?  A bunch of flat earth archaeological nobodies more worried about losing their funding than discovering the truth?

Tell me this isn't true?

You expect anyone to believe differently?  You live in a dream world.

Posted Image

#6411    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 03 February 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

I seriously recommend you start by reading about Ohms law before you make yourself look any more foolish.

You are not even in the right league to deal with me on this.  Trust me.

Go back to reading high school Physics book then come back.

Look up high voltage flash overs.

Start there.

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 08:08 PM.

Posted Image

#6412    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,154 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

View Postthe L, on 03 February 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Does anyone know more about post 6357? Is that true?

Also what about Elysium pyramids on Mars? Is that prooved to be nature made or it isnt.
We know Mars was once earth like so...who knows maybe once there was life on Mars perhaps.

the biggest problem is with the Mars tombs. They have these amazing interlocking walls, and man just cant figure out how ancient martians did it. The theory is, ancient aliens helped the martians too.  :tu:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6413    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

A peer review by who?  A bunch of flat earth archaeological nobodies more worried about losing their funding than discovering the truth?

Tell me this isn't true?

Yes, real scientist looking over the claim with critical eyes, thats what peer review means... Not just your pseudo guys with strange hair thats for damb sure.

Edited by DBunker, 03 February 2013 - 08:10 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6414    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,154 posts

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

I'm sorry but the evidence is far from clear that they used torches.  We can swap web site addresses all day.  It's a highly controversial topic; just like the ancient light bulb.

soot is fact. deal with it

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6415    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Next?

View Postseeder, on 03 February 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

soot is fact. deal with it

Who put it there?   The ancients or modern treasure seekers?

Posted Image

#6416    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

You live in a dream world.

Posted Image

Edited by DBunker, 03 February 2013 - 08:10 PM.

#6417    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

View PostDBunker, on 03 February 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

Yes, real scientist looking over the claim with critical eyes, thats what peer review means... Not just your pseudo guys with strange hair thats for damb sure.

Dream on.

View Postseeder, on 03 February 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

the biggest problem is with the Mars tombs. They have these amazing interlocking walls, and man just cant figure out how ancient martians did it. The theory is, ancient aliens helped the martians too.  :tu:

You would believe anything seeder

Posted Image

#6418    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,154 posts

View PostDBunker, on 03 February 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

So that a big fat NO then...  you can NOT back your claim.

Agreed!  well said!

#6419    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

Nothing new here then.

Just more protest, rhetoric, assumption, and cynicism.

Be back later.

Posted Image

#6420    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

Dream on.

You are the one that said it stood up to scientific scrutiny... and that it passed peer review... are you now backing down on that claim?'

Was it a lie?