Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#646    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,478 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 04 December 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

Since the Parthenon and Pumapunku were mentioned, here's an excerpt that might be of interest.

We do not claim to know how the heavy lifting and exquisite masonry was accomplished at Pumapunku, but that's a far cry from saying we believe the Tiwanaku were incapable of it. We simply don't have a record of what tools and techniques they used. All around the world are examples of stonemasonry from the period that is equally impressive. The Greek Parthenon, for example, was built a thousand years before Pumapunku, and yet nobody invokes aliens as the only explanation for its great beauty and decorative detailing that more than rivals Pumapunku's angles and cuts. At about the same time, the Persians constructed Persepolis with its superlative Palace of Darius, featuring details that are highly comparable to Pumapunku. Stonemasons in India cut the Udayagiri Caves with megalithic doorways that are very similar to those in Pumapunku. The Tiwanaku did magnificent work, but by no means was it inexplicably superior to what can be found throughout the ancient world. It is unnecessary to invoke aliens to explain the structures.

LINK

I hope I did this right.

*sticks fingers in ears* I can't hear you!!! La la la la la la! Aliens!

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 05 December 2012 - 02:02 AM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#647    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

View Postzoser, on 04 December 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

Yes I do; it left the Egyptian and South American examples perfectly in tact.

Which examples? I know of none that are perfectly intact. Do you know what the Pyramids looked like when they were built?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#648    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

View Postzoser, on 04 December 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

No I can't.  It's a theory.  But it's one hundred times better than yours.  No disrespect intended.

How is it better. Please explain the principals behind using light or sound to cut stone.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#649    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

View Postzoser, on 04 December 2012 - 09:05 PM, said:

Sorry; the art work is all over the ancient world and no one can explain it.  

Two minutes work: Literally

And that is exactly what I would expect from 2 minutes work. That's quite an effort for you isn't it.

Again you confuse the words "No-one" with "I" and "explain" with "understand". It has been explained, and adequately. Your ignorance is your stumbling block, not everyones, but I understand you might be needing some company.

View Postzoser, on 04 December 2012 - 09:05 PM, said:

Give me 10- minutes and I'll show you several hundred.

Again, the plural of "anecdote" is not "Data". No matter how tightly you close your eyes when you wish it.

Edited by psyche101, 05 December 2012 - 02:09 AM.

#650    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,008 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:10 AM

View PostLRW, on 05 December 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

[...]
Extraterrestrial conciousness may have become so advanced that it does not have to obey the physics and general laws of earth and space like humans have to. The extraterrestrial's conciousness may have gotten so advanced that they do not even have to take physical form anymore, they might be just pure and powerful forms of conciousness that can step in and out of different realms and physical planes of existence, sometimes they might appear as invisible to the human eye and conciousness, but that does not necessarily mean they are not there, when they are seen, they might take the form of a colourful aura, a brilliant white light perhaps. Maybe, only certain humans can see them, due to something in their genes that can not be explained by modern science.
[...]
Your rants remind me of good ol' Bo

Posted Image

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#651    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,213 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

View PostLRW, on 04 December 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

It still has not been duplicated with the tools and ramps described.

They have already tried to duplicate it, but failed miserably. Prove that it can be built with the ramps, pulleys and tools described. You can't do it and never will be able to do it. Craig B. Smith can not back up his theory with hard solid evidence. The ancients used certain techniques that the builders of that Nippon abomination have absolutely no idea about, thus they failed and threw their toys out the pram and called in modern technology to complete their failed attempt for a great pyramid. .

Posted Image

But, the test had specific parameters and constraints it had to adhere to. However, we are also dealing with an unknown quantity. Lets suppose  that the original method would've required twice the men over twice the time frame for the same amount of work. Under the circumstances then, the test could hardly be called either fair or accurate.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#652    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 04 December 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

you're not going to accept one unproven theory because it has failed in it's attempts to duplicate the feats of the past but you,re happy to acept  theory that is impossible to prove full stop?

Not the first time we have seen such. Wont be the last.

The Bigfoot crowd used to tout the same garbage. "The Suit cannot be replicated even today!" Despite avid examples and mountains of proof, the same claim kept coming up again and again.

Then some bloke, the one who made the original suit did this.

Posted Image

The footers struggle to say which is which. Same stupid argument. Coral Castle is proof that megalithic sites can be created by one man. But no, some see need to invoke aliens there too. It's dead set a weird outlook IMHO.

#653    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

Theres a big sale on for Nike`s ! :whistle:

This is a Work in Progress!

#654    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

View PostLRW, on 04 December 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

Some people are unaware that the ancients tried to reach GOD-HEAD and super conciousness, and that the great pyramid was symbolic of those goals. No wonder the current state of humanity is a mess. Step forward christianity and egyptology, step forward degeneration, step forward garbage for the masses. Lovely just lovely.  

Posted Image

You seem to have forgotten the word "Sheeple".

Goddam Hippy.

Posted Image

:rolleyes:

#655    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 05 December 2012 - 02:10 AM, said:

Your rants remind me of good ol' Bo

Posted Image

:rofl: :lol:

Posted Image

#656    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:49 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 05 December 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

But, the test had specific parameters and constraints it had to adhere to. However, we are also dealing with an unknown quantity. Lets suppose  that the original method would've required twice the men over twice the time frame for the same amount of work. Under the circumstances then, the test could hardly be called either fair or accurate.

They still failed to finish their abomination with ramps, pulleys and copper chisels, they resorted to modern technology to finish it. They failed to complete the task they set out to do. Thats what matters in the scheme of things.

It does not matter how much men they have, they will never be able to duplicate the great pyramid with primitive tools and an army of men. It would not only be a waste of time, effort and funding, but also extremely dangerous from a casualty perspective. The builders of the pyramids used something different. They had different methods and different tools and blueprints.  

The theory that the great pyramid was built with the methods described by Egyptologists is madness.

Edited by LRW, 05 December 2012 - 02:53 AM.

#657    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:51 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 04 December 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

Since the Parthenon and Pumapunku were mentioned, here's an excerpt that might be of interest.

We do not claim to know how the heavy lifting and exquisite masonry was accomplished at Pumapunku, but that's a far cry from saying we believe the Tiwanaku were incapable of it. We simply don't have a record of what tools and techniques they used. All around the world are examples of stonemasonry from the period that is equally impressive. The Greek Parthenon, for example, was built a thousand years before Pumapunku, and yet nobody invokes aliens as the only explanation for its great beauty and decorative detailing that more than rivals Pumapunku's angles and cuts. At about the same time, the Persians constructed Persepolis with its superlative Palace of Darius, featuring details that are highly comparable to Pumapunku. Stonemasons in India cut the Udayagiri Caves with megalithic doorways that are very similar to those in Pumapunku. The Tiwanaku did magnificent work, but by no means was it inexplicably superior to what can be found throughout the ancient world. It is unnecessary to invoke aliens to explain the structures.

LINK

I hope I did this right.

Gidday Source

And we can show that things like the Sun and shadow were used to make straight edges as long as one wants them to be using these methods  I am not sure if the AA people avoid the Pantheon because they do not understand the geometry and construction methods well enough to even make up something that sort of "sounds right", or if the even realise the complexity of the many irregular angles that support weight and correct discrepancies visually.

The columns alone are far, far more advanced than the work at Puma Punku. They astound me. Man is amazing and very smart. In varying degrees of course as we see in this thread, and 2,000 years does not seem to have affected that. If anything, it seems worse. Embarrassing that 2,000 years later for anyone to feel a need to question our ancestors! At least I can understand why the ancients invoked Gods as explanations  the AA people have nothing to hide behind except their own ignorance.

Edited by psyche101, 05 December 2012 - 03:28 AM.

#658    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,213 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:55 AM

View Postnopeda, on 03 December 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

So you're going with they were plastered over, carved over, and all the plaster fell out resulting in that group of carvings all looking like different types of air vehicles. In order to ease some of the inner discomfort you have from putting your faith in such an incredibly astounding coincidence IF that's what happened (though by all appearance that is NOT what happened), you're trying to ease the feeling a bit by pretending you can't see how any of the other carvings could resemble any sorts of air vehicles. It's pathetic really, from my pov.

Deliberate appeal to emotion doesn't reflect well on your argument. If you'd been paying attention, you'd know that at no time have I said they don't bear a resemblance to something that could be interpreted as air vehicles, but I have in fact gone to great lengths to point out that it doesn't matter if they do or not. Pereidolia again.

You on the other hand have consistently and blatantly brushed off the "astounding coincidence" of indisputable and well-understood hieroglyphs virtually identical to these alleged air vehicles while at the same time rebuffing repeated requests to put a name to any of them other than the "helicopter", which you yourself were forced to acknowledge was damaged in a way that interferes with it's appearance.

You want to stop playing this game or do you want to end up with no-one left to play with?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#659    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,213 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:02 AM

View PostLRW, on 05 December 2012 - 02:49 AM, said:

They still failed to finish their abomination with ramps, pulleys and copper chisels, they resorted to modern technology to finish it. They failed to complete the task they set out to do. Thats what matters in the scheme of things.

Key word "finish". Now ask yourself, why did they give up and give in when they'd already gotten as far as they did?

It does not matter how much men they have, they will never be able to duplicate the great pyramid with primitive tools and an army of men. It would not only be a waste of time, effort and funding, but also extremely dangerous from a casualty perspective.

That much is true, which is why you'll never see a legitimate 1-1 attempt. It has nothing to with technical feasibility though.

#660    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

View PostLRW, on 05 December 2012 - 02:49 AM, said:

It does not matter how much men they have, they will never be able to duplicate the great pyramid with primitive tools and an army of men. It would not only be a waste of time, effort and funding, but also extremely dangerous from a casualty perspective. The builders of the pyramids used something different. They had different methods and different tools and blueprints.  

The theory that the great pyramid was built with the methods described by Egyptologists is madness.

Oh please.. seriously? now if they could have the amount of men that was used to build the pyramids they would be able to complete it properly.. if some wealthy idiot decided.. hey.. I am going to build a pyramid and do it the way it was done.. any anyone killed during its construction I will set their family up for life.. I have buckets of money I am going to throw at it.. and will hire hundreds of guys to cut the stone doing the old way.. and thousands more to drag the blocks. .build the ramps.. so on and so forth.. oh.. dont forget that I am going to do it in a place where there are no OHS laws.. it would be done..

for you to keep throwing that example as proof they couldnt do it.. of course they couldnt.. they had to work within the laws..

back when the pyramids were built.. workers were plenty..

I am sorry to say.. but your theory is pure madness.. mate.. lay off the shrooms.. they are not doing you any favors..