Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6451    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 February 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

It depends if you're from the same culture/civilisation as the original builders of the power plants and/or the principles upon which the power plants operate are still known to the time traveller.

No it depends on how do you see cosmos and human place in it.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#6452    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

Thanks DingoLingo for the little show on The Pyramids  ! :tu:
Its quite possible that we learn more in the next few years !

This is a Work in Progress!

#6453    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 7,002 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

http://www.itp.uni-h...minescence.html

Luminescence due to mechanical stress, friction in particular, is called triboluminescence. On the scale of typical molecular excitation energies, the energy transferred is huge. Chemical bonds are broken and electric charges are separated. Correspondingly, there is a variety of consecutive processes which may lead to the emission of light.

K0311.JPG   

...  Striking two pieces of quartz together will produce a flash of Light ..  The visible portion of the EM spectrum...  
(i doubt if it's known what other frequencies are produced?)

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

http://milesmathis.com/pyramid.html

Just something  i ran across ... pretty far out.. sort of interesting though..  this guy redefines electricity...^  link to a  'paper'  called :
A Preliminary Study of the Pyramid
as an Electrical Structure  

Edited by lightly, 03 February 2013 - 10:58 PM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#6454    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 03 February 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

Its quite possible that we learn more in the next few years !

Its to be expected..... I seriously doubt though that scientific evidence of ancient aliens will be one of those things.

In fact... I would bet my fismynning on it.

Edited by DBunker, 03 February 2013 - 11:37 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6455    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,368 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:56 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

Posted Image

You maka no sense Mr Fawlty!

I LOVE this post! Very appropriate.

Explaining AA to Zoser is like Basil Fawlty trying to teach Manuel English. It is not in the script, so it just is not going to happen. But what do you expect from an ex math teach who spent 23 years as an engineer who now works in the British Museum!

Manuel: "Ah, Mr.Fawlty, your horse, it win!"
Basil: "Shh! Manuel, you know nothing!"
Manuel: "Que?"
Basil: "You know nothing."
Manuel: "I know nothing?"
Basil: "Right!" (begins to walk away)
Manuel: "You always say that, but I learn. I learn."
Basil: "No, you don't understand."
Manuel: "Si, I do!"
Basil: "No, you know nothing about the horse."
Manuel: "I know nothing about the horse."
Basil: "Exactly!"
Manuel: "Which horse I know nothing about?"
Basil: "My horse, nitwit!"
Manuel: "Your horse nitwit."
Basil: "No, Dragonfly!"
Manuel: "Ah, si si."
Basil: "Right? Forget everything you know about the horse."
Manuel: "Which horse, Dragonfly or nitwit?"
Basil: "Dragonfly! You're the nitwit!"
Manuel: "What is witnit?"
Basil: "Oh, I could be having this conversation for the rest of my life... Look, try to understand before one of us dies, ok?"

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6456    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,368 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

Voltage causes current.  If high enough it can break down a partial insulator.

Try again.

It's more like a hose (not that you deserve the explanation, but other readers DO) you use to water your garden. The pressure at the tap is your voltage, and this directs the flow, more pressure, more water, less pressure, less flow. The flow is your current. The diameter of the hose is your resistance. The smaller the diameter, the more resistance, and the more pressure you need (voltage) to achieve the desired current flow. That is what you have bigger cables coming into your house than you do to say a power point in your house. The current demand is different. If you draw too much current you will melt the cable, just like too much water pressure will split a hose. Electricity will take the easiest return path.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6457    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,368 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 02 February 2013 - 09:37 AM, said:

oh, i find it most entertaining as well. I love the way people get so angry.

Love it do you?

I must say, that is an interesting comment to make in here.

#6458    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,368 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:16 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 02 February 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

Yeap, but I hope repetitions may trigger rusted switch somewhere deep in zoser's head and he'll start to think, not just parrot half witted/stupid "theories".

#6459    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,368 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 01 February 2013 - 08:04 AM, said:

I think we should stop niggling Zoser about his clai s of employment, it makes you look petty.

I disagree, he has used these fake qualifications to allude to a knowledge of theses processes, when clearly, he has not come within a shopping centres distance of any one of them. I do not think it is petty to point out that his experience is one big fat lie. Some of us do know about things like construction, and Zoser's claims are lies and BS made up to suit AA. In fact. for all we know he is Giorgio, looking for new ideas for the next season. Even he might be running out of imagination by now I suspect.
I think it is petty to outright lie to begin with. And that such is the basis of these claims is plainly obvious. Hell, no construction engineer is going to make up crap about microwaving rocks into softness for moulding. I mean geez, this is below primary school ignorance. And, it is an insult to those of us in these professions  that do know, and those real world qualifications we worked hard for.
I think you should by up him for the rent claiming he is a math teach. Heck, if he was, home schooling would be mighty popular.  And are any math teachers that ignorant? So useless that a simple triangulation baffles them?

If one is going to BS every day all day, they are going to get called out on it. Personally, I have no time nor patience for such, the delicate banter you guys have used to attempt to nudge him into reality is far beyond my patience capabilities. I see nothing petty, I see calling a spade a spade. No matter the claim, ET of tradesman, it will be expected to be qualified, and called out for the BS it is when and if exposed as such. Your good Christian Nature no doubt has given you strength I lack, but we will see how you are holding up in another 6 or 8 months LOL. I think everyone reaches a limit.

#6460    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,368 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 01 February 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

i could speculate a few ideas concerning this notion and the "earth lights" phenomenon, but i'm not going to venture any more suggestions because I'll just be jumped on and shouted down again by all those who know so much more than me, so I'm not going to say anything any more.

If you had ventured I am sure you would have realised that the earthlight phenomena you speak of is centered around geological events like earthquakes and volcanos. More going on than a rock sitting on the ground.

#6461    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:53 AM

Just one more analogy before I set sail for work.

If you were walking in a field and someone had dumped an engine block from an old Ford, would it actually matter that it had no HT leads, plugs, EC Unit, cooling system, alternator or belts?

Would you still be able to tell by the precision machined crankshaft, valves and pistons that it was actually part of a working machine?

I think so.

It doesn't require every part of the GP to be in place to deduce what it was you see.

The idea that we need some approval committee to sanction the principle that the GP was an energy machine is ludicrous.

Approval not required.  It's obvious to those with a little wit.

Posted Image

#6462    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:55 AM

It's also obvious what it was that damaged it.  Whether intermediate repairs were fully successful or not I don't know but by it's principle of operation, I can tell what it would have been susceptible and vulnerable to.  I'm sure you can too.

It all fits.

Posted Image

#6463    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

View PostDBunker, on 03 February 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

I guess there is hope for poor zoser after all. :whistle:

Still here; absolutely in tact and ready for the next discovery to debate.

A few cages have been rattled that's for sure.  That has to be a good thing.

Posted Image

#6464    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,368 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:07 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 03 February 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

that square box thing on the floor, that the cable's plugged in to. Obviously a battery.
No, it doesn't look very portable, having to hump about a great big battery, not to mention a light bulb that's about twice the height of a Person, but you have to give them credit where it's due, don't you. Like the Ark of the Covenant (which was also a giant battery); look how many it took to hump that about.

It was only a giant battery in the movie, in real life it is supposed to have the original ten commandments, some texts and a jar of manna in it. Which would be worth finding alone. Isn't the power source Arron's Rod, which is not uniform in all recollections? Mythbusters made an Ark of the Covenant, and could not get much more than a tingle from Baghdad Batteries hooked up to it. They hooked up an electric fence power supply to get some action out of it.

#6465    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,368 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

View Postzoser, on 04 February 2013 - 06:53 AM, said:

Just one more analogy before I set sail for work.

If you were walking in a field and someone had dumped an engine block from an old Ford, would it actually matter that it had no HT leads, plugs, EC Unit, cooling system, alternator or belts?

Would you still be able to tell by the precision machined crankshaft, valves and pistons that it was actually part of a working machine?

I think so.

It doesn't require every part of the GP to be in place to deduce what it was you see.

The idea that we need some approval committee to sanction the principle that the GP was an energy machine is ludicrous.

Approval not required.  It's obvious to those with a little wit.

Hrrmzz, methinks you may have misspelled wit. Missing a T.

If the block was not rusted beyond use, you could put it all back together, wind it over, and maybe even work out what fuel makes it tick, and turn it over, and have a look at it running. You could make the parts interact, and give you the idea of a basic function. A pile of rocks has one function, shelter. That is what everyone else seems to understand that yo do not.