Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6511    scowl

scowl

    Government Agent

  • Closed
  • 4,111 posts
  • Joined:17 Nov 2010

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 February 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

Really?  Resonance has proved to be a most incredibly powerful force to the point of being devastating.  I'm sure you are aware of the examples from modern times as well as history.

Explosions have proved to be a more powerful force. If you need examples, check any war that has happened in the past two hundred years. You'll find no military devices that use resonance as a destructive force. Lasers which do use resonance were not very destructive.


#6512    scowl

scowl

    Government Agent

  • Closed
  • 4,111 posts
  • Joined:17 Nov 2010

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 February 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

Tied in with magnetic pole shifts?  Lots of research going into that at the moment.

Then it should be very easy for you to provide links to this recent research instead of links to ramblings by conspiracy theorists posted twelve years ago.

BTW, you're still at zero volts.


#6513    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

View Postscowl, on 04 February 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Explosions have proved to be a more powerful force. If you need examples, check any war that has happened in the past two hundred years. You'll find no military devices that use resonance as a destructive force. Lasers which do use resonance were not very destructive.

Only with massive initiating TNT devices.

Resonance is a means of creating huge destructive forces without TNT.

In an electrically resonating circuit (LC) the actual power levels are low.  Nevertheless the resulting stress can be fatal for capacitors and other components.

The same idea with the destruction of bridges.  Sustained rhythm causes the resonance that leads to fracturing.  The input power is quite low.

View Postscowl, on 04 February 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Then it should be very easy for you to provide links to this recent research instead of links to ramblings by conspiracy theorists posted twelve years ago.

BTW, you're still at zero volts.

Proof?

Posted Image


#6514    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,798 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 February 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

Really?  Resonance has proved to be a most incredibly powerful force to the point of being devastating.  I'm sure you are aware of the examples from modern times as well as history.
I presume you're referring to Tesla's famous "Earthquake Machine", rather famously created, tested and "proof of concepted" on Mythbusters.
Ultimately, given the right frequency, it could have torn down that bridge.
However, so would have a quick delivery of a great amount of force in one specific location.
The former is resonance, the later impact.


When you strike two quartz rocks, you get a brief spark of piezoelectricity. Impact.
What happens when you rub them together? Resonance but not energy released in the visible spectrum, thus it's a lesser amount of energy because it's not bleeding off across the spectrum.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6515    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 04 February 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

I presume you're referring to Tesla's famous "Earthquake Machine", rather famously created, tested and "proof of concepted" on Mythbusters.
Ultimately, given the right frequency, it could have torn down that bridge.
However, so would have a quick delivery of a great amount of force in one specific location.
The former is resonance, the later impact.


When you strike two quartz rocks, you get a brief spark of piezoelectricity. Impact.
What happens when you rub them together? Resonance but not energy released in the visible spectrum, thus it's a lesser amount of energy because it's not bleeding off across the spectrum.

Tesla's experiment is another great example.

So fracturing of bridges is an illusion then eh?

Posted Image


#6516    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

    Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

  • Member
  • 3,266 posts
  • Joined:20 Jul 2008

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 February 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

I believe you.  I thought the electrode information was a nice tie up.  That's all.

Missing the point again, as usual.

Just prior to the previously quoted, you said:

Quote

The interior core masonry contains magnesium and would be a partially conductive.  The exterior masonry contained more calcium which would act as a partial insulator creating an electrical furnace effect.  The net effect would be a huge electromagnetic radiant effect.

If indeed it turned the whole of the king's chamber into an electric furnace, the entire inside would've proceeded to crumble away with each use.
The more and longer it was used, the more it would break down, and regardless of what you say, the chamber is serving a vital purpose holding itself up.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6517    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 04 February 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

Missing the point again, as usual.

Just prior to the previously quoted, you said:



If indeed it turned the whole of the king's chamber into an electric furnace, the entire inside would've proceeded to crumble away with each use.
The more and longer it was used, the more it would break down, and regardless of what you say, the chamber is serving a vital purpose holding itself up.

That's why it eventually stopped.  We know that it did.  The question is how long did it run for?

Posted Image


#6518    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,798 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 February 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

So fracturing of bridges is an illusion then eh?
Never said that did I?
What I said was they proved that the concept of generating a specific resonance in a bridge is possible. We've seen footage of similar events and their massive destructive capabilities. We've also seen the massive destructive capabilities of one man with a sledge hammer. Resonance versus directed force.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6519    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

Well another good night.

Good to see so many folk getting into the subject.

A new field of study has to be a healthy thing.

This principle of resonating granite is a fascinating one.  How much electromagnetic energy was produced by all that excited granite I wonder.

One can be absolutely certain however that this is what it was for.  No one else has even come close to explaining why the granite was used in the first place.

An incredibly difficult rock to work with.  The projected pay back must have been enormous into the hundreds or even thousands of year.

Goodnight for now.

View PostWearer of Hats, on 04 February 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

Never said that did I?
What I said was they proved that the concept of generating a specific resonance in a bridge is possible. We've seen footage of similar events and their massive destructive capabilities. We've also seen the massive destructive capabilities of one man with a sledge hammer. Resonance versus directed force.

Except one is more sustaining that the other.  Remember the GP was built to last.

Posted Image


#6520    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2011

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

looks like you may have missed this.. so I will post it again

View PostDingoLingo, on 03 February 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:


Just going to quickly reply this morning zoser.. will do a bit more of a indepth reply tonight when I get home from work (new job.. early start.. 2 days of inductions.. I hate inductions)

ok Jean Pierre Houdin's theory on the pyramid..

quote from AA debunked

"And if Jean Pierre is correct, knowing how the blocks were raised in the pyramid also happens to explain some of the other mysteries, like the purpose for the odd shaped Grand Gallery, as well as the purpose of the granite blocks above the kings chamber and why there were three burial chambers cut in at different levels in the pyramid two of which were unused."

here is the link to his theory.. please do me a favor and watch it.. his theory does explain the shafts.. the setting of the 3 burial chambers quite well.. and remember this guy is a engineer..

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/26769564" width="400" height="250" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Just on a side note.. the stone sarcophagus .. you make a lot of mention about it.. and so have others.. why when it was cut.. part of it was cut wrong and they restarted it.. but left the cut.. if it was part of the power generation.. do you not think they would have restarted it.. not sure if you have ever worked in a power station.. but you do need things precise..


I wont even bother with UFO's in art.. especially when they put the australian ones in there.. it irks me..

ok.. when I get home tonight I will finish reading through the posts..

ave a good one all :)



#6521    lightly

lightly

    metaphysical therapist

  • Member
  • 6,066 posts
  • Joined:01 Apr 2009

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostHarte, on 04 February 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

While I can understand the confusion, EM waves are not electricity, nor are they electrical energy.

Harte

oops :blush:       Thanks for the correction then  Harte

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#6522    DBunker

DBunker

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,485 posts
  • Joined:26 Aug 2005

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 February 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

Well another good night.

Good to see so many folk getting into the subject.

A new field of study has to be a healthy thing.



Thats what you think.... Im thinking most people are here to see you to do the squirm.

Entertainment, you know. :clap:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6523    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

    Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

  • Member
  • 3,266 posts
  • Joined:20 Jul 2008

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 February 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

That's why it eventually stopped.  We know that it did.  The question is how long did it run for?

*Sigh* I might as well engage the king's chamber directly in conversation. At least then the echo would be a lot more sensible.

Still not getting it. There would be no nice polished walls of granite. They would spall away until they were gone, possibly even after only one use, if the voltage was as high as you claim. There would certainly be evidence that the walls were reduced, even if they were re-dressed, which there would be no reason to do.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6524    scowl

scowl

    Government Agent

  • Closed
  • 4,111 posts
  • Joined:17 Nov 2010

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 February 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

Good to see so many folk getting into the subject.

You're still at zero volts, zoser. Come back when you find some granite that produces electricity.

Quote

A new field of study has to be a healthy thing.

Electricity is actually one of the oldest fields of scientific study.

Quote

This principle of resonating granite is a fascinating one.  How much electromagnetic energy was produced by all that excited granite I wonder.

Zero. None. Don't believe me? Get a piece of granite at your home improvement store and try it yourself.

Quote

One can be absolutely certain however that this is what it was for.

So, we've shown you that granite cannot create electricity or any form of energy, yet you're absolutely sure it was used for this impossible purpose. If you are tempting me into some kind of "blockhead" insult, I won't go for it.

Quote

No one else has even come close to explaining why the granite was used in the first place.

Uh, to build successful and durable pyramids using available materials, techniques and labor perhaps? Egypt had built some pyramids that failed and no pharaoh was going to let his fall apart.

I have a granite countertop in my kitchen. Do you want to know what I use it for? Oh wait, there can only be one possible explanation.

Quote

An incredibly difficult rock to work with.  

With some basic masonry knowledge you'll find that granite can be easy to work with. It often splits easily and smoothly into blocks and it polishes into flat even surfaces very well (all you need is two pieces of granite). It's much more durable than the sandstone the Egyptians had been using.

Quote

The projected pay back must have been enormous into the hundreds or even thousands of year.

Egypt does make a lot of money in tourism every year.


#6525    DBunker

DBunker

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,485 posts
  • Joined:26 Aug 2005

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

I posted this on the Best Evidence thread..... but I find it even more fitting here. :tu:

The backfire effect.

Whatever the cause, the backfire effect is very curious. The more ideological  and the more emotion-based a belief is, the more likely it is that contrary evidence will be ineffective.


http://www.skepdic.c...fireeffect.html

Edited by DBunker, 05 February 2013 - 12:03 AM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins