Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6796    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,245 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

If the tomb theory is to be taken seriously it is the skeptics who need to provide the proof.  Many are those who claim that there is no the proof whatsoever rather it has perpetuated through the ages on the basis of Chinese whispers.  Probably beginning with Herodotus.

There's tons of direct and circumstantial evidence in support of their being tombs, which you would've seen just a small part of if you'd cared to read the information linked to in posts 6702 and 6711. Even tradition is more evidence than the poorly woven whole cloth manufactured by the fringe out of nothing more than their own wishful thinking.

Consider this, we already have a demonstrable construction and usage relationship between burial mastabas and the pyramids but we also have a difficult to explain away proximal one. Both Giza And Saqqara are loaded with tombs from the pre-dynastic period on up, interspersed with pyramids from almost as wide a spread of periods. Why would anyone plunk a powerplant down in the middle of a cemetery, or a cemetery around a powerplant?

Be that as it may, that has nothing to do with the points you responded too. You don't have to provide evidence for instance that nice white limestone and dull brown limestone have different aesthetic appeals, since it should be self-evident. You do however have to provide it before you can start calling things electrodes and talking like it was acknowledged that's what they were.  The simple fact is the pyramids can be interpreted to fit tomb theory far more easily than any alternative theory, and even where one might possibly think they don't, they certainly don't require any more convoluted contrivances to do so than those others.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6797    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Its back to the sand pile "Z" ! :nw:

This is a Work in Progress!

#6798    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,002 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 February 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

Show the list of researchers.

and his belief in G*D.. (its a double bind....and he knows it too)  :tu:

Edited by seeder, 11 February 2013 - 12:08 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6799    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,002 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

View Postseeder, on 11 February 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:

and his belief in G*D.. (its a  crucial l point..and he knows it too)  :tu:

edited for zoser 's understand-ablty

Edited by seeder, 11 February 2013 - 02:36 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6800    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:50 AM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

If modern man succeeds in replicating the accuracy and stunning achievements of the GP even in small I'm sure we would all notice.

Has anything even come close??

To get an idea of the precision that went into the construction of the Great Pyramid and the delicacy of the parameters mentioned above, consider its alignment to the 4 cardinal points. The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree). With all our modern technology this precision couldn’t even be achieved in the construction of the Greenwich Observatory in London that marks the Prime Meridian of the world with an inaccuracy of 9 arc minutes and is therefore three times less accurate than the Great Pyramid!

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/c

That's alien technology for you I suppose.  Better accuracy than our own.

All of this surpasses for precision and accuracy. If you really were an engineer you would know that. Just the Giant Prop on a Container Ship is extremely accurate, and will not tolerate even millimetres of error.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

But your not.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6801    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,576 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

View Postzoser, on 10 February 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

Clues abound my good chap for those with eyes to see.

I nose that can smell BS is pretty handy too.

You pinch yours I take it.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6802    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 10 February 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

There's tons of direct and circumstantial evidence in support of their being tombs, which you would've seen just a small part of if you'd cared to read the information linked to in posts 6702 and 6711. Even tradition is more evidence than the poorly woven whole cloth manufactured by the fringe out of nothing more than their own wishful thinking.

Claims won't do.  Evidence is what is needed.  Tombs were built underground in ancient Egypt all through it's history.  As far as I can see that's unarguable.

Consider this, we already have a demonstrable construction and usage relationship between burial mastabas and the pyramids but we also have a difficult to explain away proximal one. Both Giza And Saqqara are loaded with tombs from the pre-dynastic period on up, interspersed with pyramids from almost as wide a spread of periods. Why would anyone plunk a powerplant down in the middle of a cemetery, or a cemetery around a powerplant?

Flip that coin over.  Egyptologists saw burial mastabas and made the false connection with pyramids.  Are they the same?  One is built out of mud brick, while the GP for example is a marvel or precision engineering.  Are they the same?

Only an idiot would say so.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

That really is a bridge to far for me.  Not the Egyptologists apparently.

I'm not going along with that Mr O.  There's no connection whatsoever.  Mastaba or not it still supports burial underground as the method of choice.

No support for tomb theory there.

Be that as it may, that has nothing to do with the points you responded too. You don't have to provide evidence for instance that nice white limestone and dull brown limestone have different aesthetic appeals, since it should be self-evident. You do however have to provide it before you can start calling things electrodes and talking like it was acknowledged that's what they were.  The simple fact is the pyramids can be interpreted to fit tomb theory far more easily than any alternative theory, and even where one might possibly think they don't, they certainly don't require any more convoluted contrivances to do so than those others.

Nothing about the GP whatsoever points to aesthetics.  That's one thing modern investigators all agree on.  If the copper found on the blocks in the middle chamber shafts were not electrodes what were they?  Being master of the art of stonework I'm sure they could have fashioned handles out of stone of that is what they required.  Nothing you have said here makes sense.

It still all points to a working machine.  Not a tomb.

Posted Image

#6803    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 February 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

Show the list of researchers.

It's all there.  Do google searches for 'pyramid electricity' and 'pyramid nulcear power' and see how many articles you can find.   When you have done that report back and I'll find you some more good search key words.

Posted Image

#6804    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:23 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 February 2013 - 07:50 AM, said:

All of this surpasses for precision and accuracy. If you really were an engineer you would know that. Just the Giant Prop on a Container Ship is extremely accurate, and will not tolerate even millimetres of error.

But your not.

It still struggles to better the GP is precision and scale.

To get an idea of the precision that went into the construction of the Great Pyramid and the delicacy of the parameters mentioned above, consider its alignment to the 4 cardinal points. The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree). With all our modern technology this precision couldn’t even be achieved in the construction of the Greenwich Observatory in London that marks the Prime Meridian of the world with an inaccuracy of 9 arc minutes and is therefore three times less accurate than the Great Pyramid!

A total enigma you see.  

Posted Image

#6805    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 10 February 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

Failure on my part here I guess....but you've lost me.
but can you explain how the video becomes less credible because the producer believes in God?

Ever heard of vested interest?

Posted Image

#6806    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 10 February 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Would you please, ever so kindly, stop perverting my belief system in order to bolster your own arguments.
Just about everything in Genesis is metaphor, not history. It's written oral mythology. It's an attempt to explain why the world is the way it is with specific reference to the Lord God and His achievements. The only "alien" entity in Genesis is the Lord God Himself and the few members of the Heavenly Host that are mentioned/witnessed.

That's one possibility.  Another is that the bible is telling the truth; there were visitors.  Their arrival was witnessed by people such as Enoch and Ezekiel.  They procreated with the indiginous females and mixed genetics.

If you are a believer surely better to look at what the good book is saying rather than what you want it to say yes?

Have you considered what effect the mixing may have had on the humans of that time of which we are descendants?

Have you considered that this may have warped the human's ability to make a natural response back to creation over the the last several thousand years?

Have you considered that this may account for the perversity that reigns here and has done during known history.

Finally have you considered that the role of the saviours that have appeared here may have been to realign behaviour and thinking to rectify the damage done.  Could that be what a saviour actually is?

Maybe it's time to give these things a little thought.

Edited by zoser, 11 February 2013 - 09:05 AM.

Posted Image

#6807    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

Imhotep’s idea for the design of Djoser’s pyramid may not have come quite out of the blue.  Mastaba 3038, constructed some 200 years earlier during the reign of King Anedjib, was situated on a mud-brick step mound which looks remarkably like the beginnings of a step pyramid, albeit on a much smaller scale.

Posted Image

http://emhotep.net/2...gem-of-saqqara/

#6808    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,844 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 10 February 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

Failure on my part here I guess....but you've lost me.
but can you explain how the video becomes less credible because the producer believes in God?

Well, according to many, any belief in "God" automatically disqualifies one from being any kind of credible scientist or philosopher, because one is either a brainwashed drone who is the enemy of free thinking, or a gullible & superstitious fool. So it makes it doubly ironic to see religious beliefs being used to diminish the credibility of a skeptical argument.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#6809    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:37 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 February 2013 - 08:32 AM, said:

Imhotep’s idea for the design of Djoser’s pyramid may not have come quite out of the blue.  Mastaba 3038, constructed some 200 years earlier during the reign of King Anedjib, was situated on a mud-brick step mound which looks remarkably like the beginnings of a step pyramid, albeit on a much smaller scale.

http://emhotep.net/2...gem-of-saqqara/

Where were the bodies buried?  That's the hinge point of it all.

Posted Image

#6810    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,553 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

maybe you're right Zoser.
Maybe the beings menioned in the Bible are sinister and Machiavellian manipulators of a most monstrous form.

Alternatively they'e the ******* Host of Heaven and some Angels who can't keep their cooks in their loinclothes. I choose to believe in the impossibility of the wideness of form of the imagination of the Lord.

Maybe a compromise is that they're what Angels look like on Oggleplon Six and the Host seen in Ezekye were just passing through.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.