Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6841    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

View Postscowl, on 11 February 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

If anyone needs a good laugh today, don't hesitate to click on that link.

I have a good laugh at most things zoser posts. And that link is a PRIME example of the kinds of sites he reads, most dont even list the authors of the sources so we can safely assume, with no trail back to the author, they chose to remain anonymous for a reason. Like they made it up to start with.  Man I investigated a link yesterday he quoted from numerous times and on the splash page was articles about davinci code, fairies, spiritual travel, down the rabbit hole...all mumbo jumbo bunkum. Yet he doesnt see it.

WE all know the web is full of good stuff, bad stuff, weird stuff, plain stupid stuff - right?  Ive found myself in in odd parts of it myself at times while searching for info... and the baffling thing about zoser and all the other AA'ers is...they get attrcated to these sites, with no credibility whatsoever, like moths to the dendera lamps! And this is a reason why they get ridiculed so much, they get sucked into screwball sites for a reason. Know what that is? Its because THEY are all screwballs.

Like they say in england, or imply rather...working class low intellectuals choose to read the SUN newspaper, (crap sensationalised stories and titty pics for those who dont know it) while mid-upper class/or higher educated types read the TIMES paper.  (no titty pics but lots of real world news, politics and finance among regular news) .Its the same with the web. You can tell someones character and intellect quite well from the sources of the rubbish they post

The bizarre thing is , zoser claims to have been a teacher, engineer and now works at the British Museum...all occupations that are in TOTAL CONTRAST  to the gibberish he posts. So I dont beleive he was any of those things. If he believes in pyramid energy and can delude himself for 500 pages of a thread, he sure as hell can delude himself on what he does for a living. ( personally I think he's quite young and  naive...I just get that feeling)

Edited by seeder, 11 February 2013 - 06:43 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6842    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 February 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

.   For me it's not the names that are important but more the fact that people are taking up the research with enthusiasm.  

See, told you - and everyone else you cant do it! Prove me wrong? And why isnt names/sources...ie credibility important to you? If a guy in a pub (with lots of enthusiasm)  said he was a doctor and then advised you they need to remove your leg - would you just accept it? Wouldnt you want to verify he was actually a doctor? Check his qualifications and career out a bit to be sure he wasnt just a quack?  And find out for yourself IF there really was a problem with your leg to start with?

Because by your statement you indicate how damned gullible you are and will accept someones word without reasoned question and investigation. Which is absolutely evident by the drivel you post..

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6843    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,263 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

View Postscowl, on 11 February 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

The damage to granite caused by absorption of radiation and extreme temperatures caused by a nuclear reaction would be very obvious. Compared to other rocks, granite doesn't handle high temperatures very well. It tends to split along internal cracks. The internal blocks in the pyramids don't show any deterioration from heat or radiation.

Yep, that and the very capillary action which is the only thing that could possibly make the other powerplant idea work would mean half the structure would potentially be infiltrated by radiactive water, which could also very easily lead to a Three Mile Island scenario.

Cesium-137 decays into Barium-137 which has never been found in a pyramid. Strontium-90 decays into yttrium-90 which has also never been detected in a pyramid. The author wants you to think that nuclear materials simply disappear once they've decayed to more stable substances. I wish this were true.

You don't even have to go that far. All but one of the isotopes of plutonium have half-lives in the 5 digit range, and that decays into an isotope of uranium also in that range.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6844    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 February 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Like I said; more and more people are taking up the idea.

So You, Bee, LV  - (not 'too' sure about Bee)  - and crikey, (sort off anyway but he's really confused about all sorts) and  ermm....errmm....nopeda?

Heck thers a stampede on UM :w00t:

Edited by seeder, 11 February 2013 - 06:57 PM.

#6845    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

View Postbee, on 11 February 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

In other words...there is no proof that he was buried there or that it was purpose built for his burial...

On your link....it even says that the 'Southern Tomb' wasn't actually tomb

Abramelin...

well perhaps they didn't have to be exactly the same....???

like the Great Pyramid....the 'Djoser' one has a red granite 'sarcophagus'....with no proof that a body was ever in it...

Even Egyptologist disagree on fundamental stuff like....

Oh and I like the way, in your link....the pyramid is described as a 'machine' and a 'device'..... :D :P

I read the whole article, Bee: you should not take the 'machine' or 'device' remark out of context...

-

They never found the mummy is not the same as there being proof there was never one to begin with.

But the important thing with the Djoser pyramid is this: it was obviously developed from a mastaba, it was older than the GP, it wasn't made from the same granite stones as were used for the building of the GP, and it had an empty sarcophagus in it.  People perfected their building techniques and constructed an even better pyramid: the GP, but based on more or less the same principles but with better material. Meaning: they didn't build a power-plant or whatever, just another but more perfect temple or tomb..

-

Even Egyptologists disagree, yes, that's how things work in science, and that is why I prefer science above fast-food-fringe 'theories'' which are most often based on absolutely nothing. Every AA believer has no doubts whatsoever and gladly accepts another fast-food-theory, as long as it has ancient aliens in it. See the difference?

Zoser has in all these pages never shown any proof of ancient alien intervention (which is what this thread is about), only that he firmly believes in it.

#6846    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 February 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

Better to expose the truth surely than perpetuate falsehoods.  That's the principle at stake here.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So when will you start doing as you prescribe? Warrior of Truth :w00t:

CLASSIC zoser-isms again.  completely at odds with himself!

#6847    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 February 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Like I said; more and more people are taking up the idea.

That's how organized religions started. Can we look forward to seeing you wearing a full beard and a turban?

#6848    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,025 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

View Postseeder, on 11 February 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

So You, Bee, LV  - (not 'too' sure about Bee)  - and crikey, (sort off anyway but he's really confused about all sorts) and  ermm....errmm....nopeda?

Heck thers a stampede on UM :w00t:

sorry?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#6849    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 11 February 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

sorry?

Ah, did I mistake your stance as being a believer in the AA stuff? If so apologies.

So you agree its a load of rubbish too then?

#6850    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,025 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

View Postseeder, on 11 February 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

Ah, did I mistake your stance as being a believer in the AA stuff? If so apologies.

So you agree its a load of rubbish too then?
Now, did I say either of those things? I just think that some of the ideas are interesting, or would be interesting if they were true. Or even if they weren't true, they're still interesting, hypothetically. That doesn't necessarily mean that I endorse them, but neither does it mean that I necessarily dismiss it all out of hand.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#6851    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

View Postbee, on 11 February 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

In other words...there is no proof that he was buried there or that it was purpose built for his burial...

On your link....it even says that the 'Southern Tomb' wasn't actually tomb

Abramelin...

well perhaps they didn't have to be exactly the same....???

like the Great Pyramid....the 'Djoser' one has a red granite 'sarcophagus'....with no proof that a body was ever in it...

Even Egyptologist disagree on fundamental stuff like....

Oh and I like the way, in your link....the pyramid is described as a 'machine' and a 'device'..... :D :P

If the pyramids were not tombs, why the existence of onsite mortuary temples?

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#6852    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 11 February 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

Now, did I say either of those things? I just think that some of the ideas are interesting, or would be interesting if they were true. Or even if they weren't true, they're still interesting, hypothetically. That doesn't necessarily mean that I endorse them, but neither does it mean that I necessarily dismiss it all out of hand.

Ok so hopefully you can accept my apology.  From the bolded above, neither do I, actually. For every thread - here and on other forums I visit, that catch my attention...I too get some interest else I would not read them. . In fact some times I get SO interested ...... that I will go off and look deeper for myself, delve, search, investigate, research etc, especially in regard to sources.

And thats when I start to discover...an awful lot of posts, are simply ludicrous money spinners for someone somewhere,  based on pure fantasy and total  nonsense, as has been found for example, with 'all' the links zoser has posted.

Just like the way someone people nowadays - cannot buy anything...without first  reading online reviews,  and if everyone (or source in my case)...says "YEAH great item, 100% reccomended".... then its a persuasive thing to read because you WANT that item and are glad to have found warm reviews.

Likewise, if you want an item but many reviewers found probs with it, you'd be much less persuaded, wouldnt you?

So it is with researching a posted story or theory.  You have to read many opinions to get a more informed answer

Unfortunately tho, that theory gets flung out of the window for some...  who just read something,  then get excited point blank about it, and then try to convince others its true.

Edited by seeder, 11 February 2013 - 08:27 PM.

#6853    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

View Postseeder, on 11 February 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

The bizarre thing is , zoser claims to have been a teacher, engineer and now works at the British Museum...all occupations that are in TOTAL CONTRAST  to the gibberish he posts. So I dont beleive he was any of those things. If he believes in pyramid energy and can delude himself for 500 pages of a thread, he sure as hell can delude himself on what he does for a living. ( personally I think he's quite young and  naive...I just get that feeling)

The man doesn't even understand the basics of electricity. He confused it with electromagnetism until we repeatedly called him on it. The piezoelectric effect is so simple that elementary school kids learn about it yet he didn't understand that.

Or maybe we have convinced him that you can't create electricity from granite even if the Earth were vibrating at 7-10 cycles per second undetected by every seismograph on the planet. Of course he doesn't acknowledge this. He simply jumps to the more outlandish theory that the pyramids were nuclear breeder reactors for Martians and pretends that the piezoelectric theory he had been defending for over a week never existed.

Whenever he claims a wild theory is true "with absolute certainty" I have to wonder if he's really joking. Surely he's realized his judgements of certainty are worthless. I would never expect anyone here to value mine either because I don't have any academic background.

#6854    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 11 February 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

If the pyramids were not tombs, why the existence of onsite mortuary temples?

I guess handling the nuclear materials necessary to fuel the pyramid reactors had a high mortality rate.

#6855    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,025 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

View Postscowl, on 11 February 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

I guess handling the nuclear materials necessary to fuel the pyramid reactors had a high mortality rate.
hey, it might explain those carvings (not just here but in other places as well) of what some people think were Astronauts in spacesuits and things! Maybe they were workmen wearing hazard protection suits! Trouble is, does that cofirm or disprove the Ancient Astronaut theory? it's a tricky one. :unsure2:

H. P. Lovecraft.