Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#691    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 December 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

The ramp theory is pure fantasy with zero supporting evidence.  Show me accurate holes cut in red granite, basalt or diorite that are perfectly circular, deep to few feet and >2 inches in diameter using primitive tools.

Pure fiction all of it.

Then you, like others in the AA camp, missed that they found the remains of a ramp on the south side of the Great Pyramid.  Guess the zero reporting evidence just shot up to 100%

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#692    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

View PostLilly, on 17 November 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

Just because a hypothesis can 'work' doesn't mean it's well supported...one still needs evidence to support it. There are far too many assumptions with and far too little evidence for the ancient alien hypothesis. Now, if someone were to dig up a piece of alien technology/hardware that would certainly change things. Until there's some strong evidence all the AA hypothesis has is speculation.
Unfortunately just look at what's happening today with the metal prices.. gold & other metals are so high when people are struggling with money that even vintage items are being scrapped, so I don't think we'll ever "dig up" evidence.

Also history has taught us again & again that when cultures are invaded that the spoils go to the invaders, if not totally destroyed.. I mean, look at what "cortez" did to the Aztecs.. as did the germans to the jews.. & so on..

When people do not understand things they erase them & besides I'm a carpenter & when I finish a job I take my tools home with me & do not leave them for somebody else to claim them..... ;)

Edited by Somethings Not Right, 05 December 2012 - 05:22 PM.

#693    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

View PostSomethings Not Right, on 05 December 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Unfortunately just look at what's happening today with the metal prices.. gold & other metals are so high when people are struggling with money that even vintage items are being scrapped, so I don't think we'll ever "dig up" evidence.
could you please explain what today's metal prices have to do with digging up evidence?

#694    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,463 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

View PostLRW, on 04 December 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

If people look to the stars and find inspiration to mimic stars and constellations in their buildings, then that is direct evidence of ancient people being influenced by extraterrestrial activity.

Do you see how wrong this statement is?

AA LOGIC
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps

#695    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

View PostGaden, on 04 December 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

Here is an actual picture of the pyramid, and I want you to take notice of the lack of straight lines.
Attachment building-blocks-great-pyramid-500.jpgLook at how rough the cuts are. Now, who is dealing with pure conjecture, and who has the evidence on their side?

Unbelievable.  The pyramid was originally fitted with precision triangular casing blocks that covered the whole exterior.  The remnants of these can be seen right at the bottom of the pyramid and are also to be seen to a certain extent on Chephren's pyramid.

Having had these stripped away presumably by the Arabs in the dark-middle ages, the pyramid core masonry was then forever exposed to the elements.  Not surprising it looks the way it does; it's been vandalised!  Not to mention the dynamite explosions that it suffered at the hands of Howard Vyse.

You need to rethink that argument pretty urgently!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#696    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,463 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

View PostLRW, on 04 December 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

The ancient alien theory is not only about the idea of ancient astronauts. Yet people still conflate both issues together.

The planets, stars and constellations can also be considered as "Ancient Alien"  It would be naive to think that ancient people were not influenced by those alien planets, stars and constellations.

Actually no since alien denotes a living being and experience in out own solar system disproves that viewpoint.

AA LOGIC

#697    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 05 December 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Then you, like others in the AA camp, missed that they found the remains of a ramp on the south side of the Great Pyramid.  Guess the zero reporting evidence just shot up to 100%

Finding the remains of a ramp is not evidence of how it was originally built.  There is good evidence that the pyramid was repaired some time in antiquity.  The ramp could well have been to do with that for example.  There's nothing that I have read that remotely ties a ramp to the construction of the GP.  The logistics just do not work.

Edited by zoser, 05 December 2012 - 04:55 PM.

Posted Image

#698    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,463 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

View PostLRW, on 04 December 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

Some people are unaware that the ancients tried to reach GOD-HEAD and super conciousness, and that the great pyramid was symbolic of those goals. No wonder the current state of humanity is a mess. Step forward christianity and egyptology, step forward degeneration, step forward garbage for the masses. Lovely just lovely.  

Posted Image

Really the ancients told you this?  They imparted what they were doing here?  Well show us how they contacted you, how they communicated with you.  You can't?  Oh how predictable to make statements not based in any way on evidence or even a foundation of logic.

Oh and the photo at the bottom of the post is interesting.  Which one are you, left or right?

AA LOGIC

#699    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 05 December 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Well, you'd know more about rats than I would.

You're going to compare against one poor-quality black and white photo taken from a bad angle in stone that clearly hasn't been dressed or finished?

Let's take another look at the previously shown Unforbidden archaeology page, specifically photographs 4, 7,  8, and 14. Just the photos.

http://www.oocities....ing_drills.html

OK I looked.  So the proof is where?

Posted Image

#700    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

Even if current archeology theories are wrong, dead wrong, about how these ancient sites were constructed, I fail to understand how that "proves" in any way, or even remotely implies that ancient aliens assisted in their construction. :hmm:

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#701    Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Reactive Overhand Maneuver

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

View PostJGirl, on 05 December 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

could you please explain what today's metal prices have to do with digging up evidence?
I was stating that when people are skint they will reuse or melt down reusable resources for their own gains which means that anything dug up, unearthed or foraged would probably no longer be available today, thousands if not tens of thousands of years later.. I mean, materials from 18th, 19th & 20th centry that are made from gold & silver that are worth less as an item than their weight in gold are sold as people are in need of money & not something that's just cool or an antique.
It's a shame but a reality... you do watch the tv don't you?
dickenson's real deal is a prime example.. I see it again & again, the dealers will buy a gold chain just to scrap it!
I think you should understand now I've explained it ;)

Edited by Somethings Not Right, 05 December 2012 - 05:19 PM.

#702    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 05 December 2012 - 05:02 AM, said:

Would it not be more accurate to say that many experts in many fields came to those conclusions, and completely feel they, are valid, as does peer review by many other experts in the fields required

The experts do feel they know "how it was really done" you simply object to their conclusions. No more.

They are not experts. They are not sages.

View PostQuaentum, on 05 December 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

Guess you missed that they found the remains of a ramp on the south side of the Great Pyramid.

Egyptologist's ideas are founded on available information and research

Who cares? those ramps might have been used by later inabitants of the region for other purposes.  Egyptologists theory is still unconvincing, anybody could have put those ramps there, it does necessarily mean they were used to construct the "Great Pyramid"

Egyptologists ideas are founded on unproven theories. And no, the Great Pyramid was not a tomb.

View PostQuaentum, on 05 December 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

Do you see how wrong this statement is?

No, only your ignorance to it. I believe i am correct, i would not say it otherwise.

View PostQuaentum, on 05 December 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

Actually no since alien denotes a living being and experience in out own solar system disproves that viewpoint.

And who is to say that planets are not living beings with souls? the earth has a bioshpere with its own eco system, who is to say that other planets and constellations are not living beings that also harbour other forms of life as humans harbour germs, just because they are invisible to the limited capability of the human eye, does not mean other life-forms do not exist.

View PostQuaentum, on 05 December 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

Really the ancients told you this?  They imparted what they were doing here?  Well show us how they contacted you, how they communicated with you

Oh and the photo at the bottom of the post is interesting.  Which one are you, left or right?

You obviously have never studied human chakras or their shape, you're also ignorant and intolerant towards the meaning and significance of the pyramid shape.

Say hello to your master.

You don't have any idea what you're on about, i blame modern education for your ignorance. You do not have the faintest idea what super-conciousness or GOD-HEAD means. You are not an adept on occult matters, therefore you do not know what you are talking about when it comes to the ancient occult or the "Great Pyramid"  

Posted Image

#703    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 December 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

Unbelievable.  The pyramid was originally fitted with precision triangular casing blocks that covered the whole exterior.  The remnants of these can be seen right at the bottom of the pyramid and are also to be seen to a certain extent on Chephren's pyramid.

Having had these stripped away presumably by the Arabs in the dark-middle ages, the pyramid core masonry was then forever exposed to the elements.  Not surprising it looks the way it does; it's been vandalised!  Not to mention the dynamite explosions that it suffered at the hands of Howard Vyse.

You need to rethink that argument pretty urgently!

Posted Image

Posted Image

The original exterior might have been quite possibly covered in limestone and shone in the sun. It must have been a very impressive sight. Throughout the centuries though the limestone was chipped away perhaps by thieves.  As for the contents in the pyramids, crystals might have been used to shine a beam of light up into into the sky.

Also do not forget that the measurements of the pyramid align on a grid of ley lines and magnetic fields of the earth. It was not just a stack of rocks, it was a symbol that whoever built it, knew their stuff when it came to spirituality and the cosmos.

#704    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

I thought the pyramides was a toomb, built by man?

Not a *insert favorite sci-fi fantasy* built by ET.....

Edited by DBunker, 05 December 2012 - 05:47 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#705    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,196 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 December 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

OK I looked.  So the proof is where?

You didn't notice that in all those example the rims of the holes were rough and uneven, or that at least two of them were practically oblong?

Did you notice that in the majority of those and the other photos, the rock has been leveled and more often then not polished, unlike the inexperienced modern recreation you've been attempting to shoot down?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.