Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6946    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

Yes, but you would rather insult an entire culture saying otherwise. Trolling to be sure.

#6947    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Anyway.  Nothing yet to disprove the generator theories, but at least people are giving the matter some thought.

I guarantee that no one will.  Simply because that is what the GP was.  Can't say for sure that that is what they all were because I haven't had time to look in detail at the others.

Busy tonight; working late.  Apologies if I haven't replied to everyone.

See you tomorrow.

Z

Posted Image

#6948    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 12 February 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

Yes, but you would rather insult an entire culture saying otherwise. Trolling to be sure.

This culture is on it's last legs.  What will happen to it I cannot say but I cannot see it being pleasant.

The human race is more perverse now than at any time in it's entire history.

DYOR urgently is my recommendation.

Posted Image

#6949    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,198 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

Simple: electromagnetic energy is a broad spectrum.  At one end of the visible spectrum is Infra Red, the other end Ultra-Violet.   The scale extends to gamma radiation at the shorter wavelengths.

http://en.wikipedia....netic_radiation

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I say mister Darwin, would you care to explain your theory of Evolution?"

"Well apparently there's these things called animals and there's quite a ruddy lot of different ones."

Posted Image

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6950    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

This culture is on it's last legs.  What will happen to it I cannot say but I cannot see it being pleasant.

The human race is more perverse now than at any time in it's entire history.

DYOR urgently is my recommendation.

Add yourself to the long (and incorrect) list of misanthropes throughout history. "Today's generation will be the end of the world" - by every older generation as long as we have walked upright and grunted. :td:

Edited by Esoteric Toad, 12 February 2013 - 07:37 PM.

#6951    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

Anyway.  Nothing yet to disprove the generator theories, but at least people are giving the matter some thought.

No, we gave it some thought and dismissed it. You are the only one who doesn't understand why.

#6952    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

Modern man is not capable of producing a monument on the scale as the GP as accurately aligned.  Any proof to say otherwise?

Actually modern skyscrapers are all better aligned than the Great Pyramid. The pyramids didn't have to hook up to existing underground water, sewer and electrical services!

#6953    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

If they had the technology to cut and position stone to this precision they would if required have fitted copper.  Anyone looking at the design of that pyramid would have to come to the conclusion that they were capable of almost anything.  Conclusion: copper not required.

Conductive material is required to transmit electric current. Granite is an insulator. Conclusion: no electric current to conduct.

Several things are well established such as the piezo effect and radioactivity from granite and are a matter of common science.  Being adherents of the classic formal education I thought you would know this?

Yes, and we have explained to you how you are misunderstanding common science. And you. Don't. Get. It.

Then add in the resonating power of thousands of tonnes of granite,  the electromagnetic radiation from this pyramid would have extended tens of miles.

Hey, zoser, how are you doing with the piece of granite I told you to experiment with? Have you found its "resonant frequency" yet? Have you measured any "electromagnetic radiation" from it? As a master of the physical sciences I figure you've already got a good experiment going and you're very close to proving this concept.

Let me know as soon as you've done this because I have a piece of leftover granite from my kitchen countertop and I can reproduce your results with equipment here at work. We have equipment that can measure tiny voltages to thousands of volts. I hope you get on this so you don't end up looking like a fool who just blathers nonsense and post links to crazy web sites.

It's the only common sense theory that fits the evidence.

All be it not comfortable for some.

Just like that mysterious iron tower I saw in France a few years ago. Its only possible purpose was to collect atmospheric charges. It's the only common sense theory that fits the evidence. I'm sure you agree entirely.

We have a mysterious monument here in America too. It's about 150 feet tall, it's in the shape of a woman, yet its skin is made of copper. I don't have to tell you about the highly conductive properties of copper so it clear the skin intended to serve some electrical purpose, otherwise they would have used a less expensive material. It's clearly being used to collect electrical energy from the atmosphere. It's the only common sense theory that fits the evidence. As a logical man of science, I'm sure you concur with my conclusion with no reservations whatsoever.

Edited by scowl, 12 February 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#6954    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

just on a side note.. had a bit of a thought about all this..

if what you say is true zoser.. why is the GP not generating its power still.. as you say.. its granite being squeezed by pressure.. etc etc etc

well technically.. everything is still there.. I have not heard of energy arcing off the gp..

next question.. why the strange gallery?

why the distinct lack of evidence in the main chamber to support it being a generator of sorts.. from the heat caused by the power generation..

where are the machines that used the power.. nothing has been found

where's the cap stone..

not good enough.. I say (sounds familiar doesnt it) you say similar to us skeptics.. ball is in your court now zoser..

#6955    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

The anicent alien theory is the most plausible theory and if anyone doesn't think human beings are anything more than a genetically engineered slave race there deceiving themselves.

Edited by yearofthehater, 12 February 2013 - 10:25 PM.

#6956    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,716 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 12 February 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

The anicent alien theory is the most plausible theory
In what way, in what regards and (importantly) with what evidence?

#6957    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,046 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

Anyway.  Nothing yet to disprove the generator theories

And absolutely nothing can ever prove it either. Thats the problem with fantasies

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6958    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 12 February 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

In what way, in what regards and (importantly) with what evidence?

Most plausible theory for me.

Darwinism and evolution is okay but it upholds the dogmatic scientific materialistic worldview in place which makes me wonder if its supported just to keep this rigid scientific orthodoxy in place.

#6959    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,716 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 12 February 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

Most plausible theory for me.

Darwinism and evolution is okay but it upholds the dogmatic scientific materialistic worldview in place which makes me wonder if its supported just to keep this rigid scientific orthodoxy in place.
Rigid scientific orthodoxy?
Such terrible concepts as "making sure it can be backed up by evidence"?

#6960    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 12 February 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

Rigid scientific orthodoxy?
Such terrible concepts as "making sure it can be backed up by evidence"?

No I'm not talking on a wider scale of the rigid scientific orthodoxy creating a reductive view of existence. As for the ancient alien stuff the speculative evidence that is there doesn't get treated with the seriousness it deserves much like the theory itself.