Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7021    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:56 AM

View Postseeder, on 14 February 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

so a bit of dirt dishing on zosers latest researcher....cant do much Im off out

ROBERT BAUVAL and Debunking Afrocentric Propoganda

Robert Bauval is the guy who came up with the concept that the pyramids in Egypt align up with Sirius.

The problem is they don't

All pyramids around the world have to do with the SUN, but Bauval is not an anthropologist and has no education to speak of, so he is not aware of this.

Bauval is a an Afrocentrist author who's latest book is called "Black genesis". His garbage is marketed and sold to an eager afrocentric community, the same one that claims King Tut was black, not to mention Cleopatra, Plato, and basically any ancient culture that introduced civilization tot he world was supposedly Black.

With over 30 million African Americans eager to purchase Bauval's BS, the cash is rolling in. But why? Because of Bauval's accuracy.. or is there other factors at play?

Afrocentrism has become an excuse to teach lies, especially in the classroom. The politically correct out-of-africa theory is being debunked daily, yet is still backed and promoted by the UN and any other globalist organization, especially instituations that recieve government grants and funding.

http://www.godlikepr...sage1376708/pg1

ker-ching....

will have a deeper look into him and his claims later... I dont like linking to forums as above but as said...more later... in a rush

This evidence in post 7014 has been around for years.

All I have done is put it all together.

You boys have been ignoring it for years hoping it wasn't there and maybe that will somehow go away.  So have the Egyptologists.

It won't go away and you all know it won't.  It's all in the stone.  

Maybe Abe will come along now and find a chemical that they used to discolour the granite to achieve some special effect?

Maybe Mr O will come up with a data sheet.

Maybe Dingo will claim that it's all torch soot (despite the fact that it has all been rigorously cleaned).

Maybe seeder will continue with his character attack on the researchers.

I can't wait to see the responses.

It won't make a jot of difference.  I've seen it all before.  It didn't convince anyone when we were looking at the Peruvian stone and it won't convince anyone now.

Good luck with trying to deal with it.

Posted Image

#7022    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 February 2013 - 08:26 AM, said:

I see you glossed over the arcing consistent with the slots.

Difficult to face I know; it all depends what you want.

didnt need to.. those are not sorch marks from electrical arcs zoser..

if anything they look like soot marks from oil or fat..

#7023    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,507 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

so there is soot in the air shafts.. why wouldnt there be? you would get the same from torches or lamps used inside the inner chambers..

the cracks.. I gather you really do not know that much about granite..

thing is with granite it has a lot of internal flaws.. what looks like a solid piece of stone is filled with micro cracks.. yes. .granite does crack with heat stress.. that is very true.. and like most things.. they expand and and shrink with heat and cold.. thing about where the gp is ... but you wont see that..

there is no evidence at all to support dunn's theory.. everything you bring up can be explained.. but.. you refuse to believe it.. hey thats your choice.. but every time you put it across as fact.. one of us will counter it..

I have suggested to a number of people I know off forum to check this out.. your somewhat of a amusement factor to a number of people.. the main question I get asked is.. 'is he serious or is he taking the p*ss'

I generally have a message or two on fact book or my IM's when I get up most mornings say 'you should read what zoser has posted now' generally followed by a lol .. or rotflmao

and one or two of my mates are believers in ancient aliens (though not the whole History Channel AA that they laugh at mostly.. some of it they will argue with me about).. but you even have them laughing..

#7024    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 14 February 2013 - 12:06 PM, said:

didnt need to.. those are not sorch marks from electrical arcs zoser..

if anything they look like soot marks from oil or fat..

Straight line soot marks.  Nice concept. :blush:

Posted Image

#7025    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 5,137 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 February 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

[...]
According to one expert who has surveyed the chamber with high-tech sensors, it has its own distinct foundations going all the way down to the ground, entirely separate from the rest of the pyramid's stonework. In effect, this means that the chamber can vibrate without any interference from the rest of the building.

Even its floor seems to have been specially designed to the same end. Rather than the flat masonry one might expect, the 21 floor stones sit on a bumpy underlay, rather like an upturned egg carton, allowing them maximum freedom to vibrate.

Sorta Anciento-encabulator... If you are not familiar with this high tech, here is the paper.

Edit: missing word

Edited by bmk1245, 14 February 2013 - 12:28 PM.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot... Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

I'm dead drunk and heave' hanging upside down... (good ol' AC/DC).

#7026    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 14 February 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

so there is soot in the air shafts.. why wouldnt there be? you would get the same from torches or lamps used inside the inner chambers..

the cracks.. I gather you really do not know that much about granite..

thing is with granite it has a lot of internal flaws.. what looks like a solid piece of stone is filled with micro cracks.. yes. .granite does crack with heat stress.. that is very true.. and like most things.. they expand and and shrink with heat and cold.. thing about where the gp is ... but you wont see that..

there is no evidence at all to support dunn's theory.. everything you bring up can be explained.. but.. you refuse to believe it.. hey thats your choice.. but every time you put it across as fact.. one of us will counter it..

I have suggested to a number of people I know off forum to check this out.. your somewhat of a amusement factor to a number of people.. the main question I get asked is.. 'is he serious or is he taking the p*ss'

I generally have a message or two on fact book or my IM's when I get up most mornings say 'you should read what zoser has posted now' generally followed by a lol .. or rotflmao

and one or two of my mates are believers in ancient aliens (though not the whole History Channel AA that they laugh at mostly.. some of it they will argue with me about).. but you even have them laughing..

The granite isn't going to crack from external shocks.  It's isolated.

It had to come from within.

Sorry.

Posted Image

#7027    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 14 February 2013 - 12:27 PM, said:

Sorta Anciento-encabulator... If you are not familiar with this high tech, here is the paper.

Edit: missing word

Irrelevant nothing to to with GP.

Or bad link?

More irrelevancies.

Posted Image

#7028    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:33 PM

Instead of frantically trying to google out of this, stop and think.

Take another look at the writing and images in post 7014.  Think what it all means and what is the only thing that could explain it all. There are lots and lots of logistical evidence now here on this thread to support the machine theory.

On the contrary nothing to support the tomb theory.

I cannot do any more because we have special visitors in London today.  

See you all tomorrow.

Z

Posted Image

#7029    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,507 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 February 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

The granite isn't going to crack from external shocks.  It's isolated.

It had to come from within.

Sorry.

actually I will disagree with you there.. if there is a flaw in stone it will crack.. a slight earth tremor will cause it to crack.. heat expansion will cause it to crack.. even high cold will cause it to crack.. there is nothing to show that it was not any of these things..

as for the straight line soot marks.. yes.. I could say the same for a straight line arc mark as well.. that is even more irregular then soot from say spilled oil that burned..

#7030    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,507 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 February 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

Instead of frantically trying to google out of this, stop and think.

Take another look at the writing and images in post 7014.  Think what it all means and what is the only thing that could explain it all. There are lots and lots of logistical evidence now here on this thread to support the machine theory.

On the contrary nothing to support the tomb theory.

I cannot do any more because we have special visitors in London today.  

See you all tomorrow.

Z

not.. there is nothing logistical in it zoser.. there is nothing to show that its a giant power generator.. its just wishful thinking.. the GP is just a big pile of rocks.. nothing more..

when you can come up with a machine from it.. heck.. even a machine or object that would have run on that power.. then you have proof.. other then that.. its all.. soot marks.. cracks.. and pipe dreams..

#7031    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:41 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 14 February 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

actually I will disagree with you there.. if there is a flaw in stone it will crack.. a slight earth tremor will cause it to crack.. heat expansion will cause it to crack.. even high cold will cause it to crack.. there is nothing to show that it was not any of these things..

as for the straight line soot marks.. yes.. I could say the same for a straight line arc mark as well.. that is even more irregular then soot from say spilled oil that burned..

Evidence of flaws in the granite?  Why not cracks elsewhere?  Why only in the upper chamber itself where the generation took place?  Bit of a coincidence?

How can you spill oil on the roof?  The scorch marks are at high level. :blush:

Posted Image

#7032    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,165 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

What is all this Logistical evidence? is that evidence of how they moved it all from A to B and how they organised the vast armies of builders?

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#7033    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,507 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 February 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Evidence of flaws in the granite?  Why not cracks elsewhere?  Why only in the upper chamber itself where the generation took place?  Bit of a coincidence?

How can you spill oil on the roof?  The scorch marks are at high level. :blush:

soot from lamps and torches.. if it was from power arcing it would be even more random in pattern then smoke stains from torches.. power arcs do not run in a straight line..

a transformer arcing

or shall we use a tesla coil for example

or a vandergraph generator..

https://www.youtube....h?v=U2NmIVSX9OM

hmmm...

do not really see any straight line power arc's..

#7034    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,186 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

View Postzoser, on 14 February 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Why not cracks elsewhere?  Why only in the upper chamber itself where the generation took place?  Bit of a coincidence?

Not really, if you have a larger area to bridge with beams, then continue building the mid upwards thereafter, there's a great deal of weight for the beams to handle. If they had an internal flaw, they could crack, if the weight above was too much, they can crack, you just look at a crack..haha like its a mystery. Good heavens, a crack in thousands of years of load bearing beams is a mystery?.....anyway....

Now zoser, if you search for answers to your questions instead of just pasting them here like its some sort of mystery, you can find info like this:

"But the granite beams are cracked - faults that Mr. Spencer said had traditionally been put down to earthquake activity long after the pyramid was completed. Mr. Dormion argues instead that "this accident occurred during the building of the pyramid, in the sight and to the knowledge of the builders".

He points to traces of 4,500-year-old plaster in the cracks - evidence, he believes, of attempts to shore up the roof. "At the end of the day," Mr. Dormion writes, "the entire problem of the Great Pyramid can be summed up by this theory: Khufu had three funeral chambers built for himself. The first remained unfinished, the second was available and the third cracked. Khufu was therefore interred in the second."

also of great interest is:

"They did discover some abnormalities and obtained authorization from the Supreme Council of Antiquities to drill a series of minute holes into the west wall of the Queen's Chamber. The project, testing the theory of a hidden chamber behind the west wall, revealed a large cavity filled with unusually fine sand. Apparently these and some other studies were responsible for the estimated number of blocks used to build the Great Pyramid being drastically reduced. It is now believed that the cavities could total 15 to 20 percent of the structure.

(ah the old builders bodge trick of using a filler. seeder)

Somewhat widely reported in the news of late, a French team consisting of Dormion and Jean-Yves Verd'hurt claim that a fourth, undiscovered room lies underneath the pyramid's so-called Queen's Chamber and insist that it is likely the burial chamber for the Egyptian Pharaoh, also known as Cheops, even though a damaged sarcophagus was found in the upper chamber known as the King's Chamber. They believe that, were this room to be discovered, it would perhaps never have been violated, and would probably contain the king's remains.To their credit, they have been working in the pyramids of Egypt for 20 years, and their radar analyses in another pyramid, at Meidum, led in 2000 to the discovery of two previously undetected rooms.

Aha - so these two with 20 years hands on research with authorization from the authorities....and who discovered two previously undetected rooms seem to know a thing or two dont they?

Some people here not intimidated by pages of text with NO VIDS, might enjoy reading

http://www.touregypt...midchambers.htm

Edited by seeder, 14 February 2013 - 04:52 PM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7035    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence.

• 11,494 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 14 February 2013 - 10:15 AM, said:

I'm again amazed at Zosers ability to ignore everything that has been said by most posters here, who beyond the shadow of a doubt master the science behind their claims a lot better than him.

This is far beyond denial, this is actually rejecting reality and superimposing your own.
Which is why he was on my ignore list for a year or so.

It was pure charity associated with the Christmas season that motivated me to clear out my ignore list (except for one poster, who shall remain nameless but his intitials are the same as the state immediately south of North Carolina.)

Zoser will probably go back on it, if only to facilitate me keeping up with threads like these.  Hard to do when you have to wade through an ocean of crap like his to find a point made by some of you others.

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?