Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7276    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,280 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

seen this one?

Ancient Aliens Season 69 - Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy & iPad

haha they get the accents spot on!! Love the David Childress

Just watched hahaha.One of the funniest things about AA is the body language,as if waving their hands around like they have a magic wand is going to spellbind me or something :lol:
Thanks for sharing!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#7277    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 21 February 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

I have a question, If The whole AA thing is correct then where did they go, and specifically why havent they come back??
They havent come back ????  Its just that the authorities who control your thinking tell you that.

Edited by Zeta Reticulum, 22 February 2013 - 09:30 AM.

#7278    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,149 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

View PostZeta Reticulum, on 22 February 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

They havent come back ????  Its just that the authorities who control your thinking tell you that.

and who may I ask controls your thinking? youtube?

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7279    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

One can only speculate that it was something that altered the molecular structure of the stone.
I thought it may have been heat originally but that creates other problems such as how can it be worked when semi-molten.
In truth I haven't a clue but I would add that whatever it was makes no difference to the basic premise that the whole blocks were softened not just the outer periphery and that as far as we are concerned today is unachievable with ordinary means.
That's why Abe looked into the chemical hypothesis as a counter argument.
It doesn't work however because any chemical would only affect a very small surface layer.  There is no proof any chemical can soften quartz based rock.  Then there is the issue of quantities needed and the idea just becomes nonsense.
So we are faced with some high technology unknown to us today.
Btw if you would refrain from derogatory remarks I would appreciate it.

Soooo........you cannot explain something you yourself claim as truth, based on assumptions and incomplete understanding of masonry. Nice going, well done!  Since you admit knowing nothing about the process used or masonry for that matter, please show me something else that could prove this claim of yours, other than some questionable pictures of stones and walls. Where is the analysis of the stones,  showing that maybe the chemistry had changed, that they were exposed to radiation of some kind, or changes in the molecular structure of the rock, either of which would have happened if it had been softened by any means possible.

As to the derogatory remarks, soft stone boy, they are a consequence of your own words, shouldn't have insulted my family earlier in the thread. At this point I don't really care about what you appreciate or not.

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

seen this one?

Ancient Aliens Season 69 - Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy & iPad

-SNIP-

haha they get the accents spot on!! Love the David Childress

"Erich Von Crazytalk", the name kinda works for him too  LOL

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#7280    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,147 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:17 AM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

and who may I ask controls your thinking? youtube?
it's all done with chemtrails. :yes:

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#7281    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 22 February 2013 - 10:17 AM, said:

it's all done with chemtrails. :yes:

and we all know the truth.. chemtrails are the trails left from alien craft coming through wormholes to recharge their batteries at the GP

#7282    mcrom901

#7283    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:41 AM

View Postseeder, on 21 February 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

what?  you mean the Twilight Zone? Or even the Outer Limits? :w00t:

http://stargate.wiki...wiki/Alpha_Gate

#7284    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,200 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:45 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 22 February 2013 - 10:38 AM, said:

this is it...

Posted Image
Why does the "UFO" look like it's been cut deper into the rock then the rest of the glyphs?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#7285    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,149 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

this is it...

Posted Image

kindly post a source for this image? And with 'any' images so they can be checked out. thanks

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7286    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

this is it...

Posted Image

It is known as a "mouth" hieroglyph

http://en.wikipedia....th_(hieroglyph)

Edit: You wouldn't be trying to play devil's advocate to 'stir the pot' would you mcrom? :whistle:

Edited by Slave2Fate, 22 February 2013 - 11:37 AM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#7287    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,735 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

well one thing for sure...it looks like a whole civilization was wiped out way way waaaaaaay back.

and it looks like this was the civilization that constructed all the stone monuments world wide.

IMO...I think the stone monuments, including the pyramids were to harness and distribute some kind of energy...

But the exact details are lost in time. So it's all down to interpretation of the evidence.

With Infrared imaging they have found loads of stuff underground in Egypt...

http://www.bbc.co.uk.../world-13522957

And when we go thousands of years back in history...besides the (stone) physical remains we have stories....

#7288    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:14 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 22 February 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

Why does the "UFO" look like it's been cut deper into the rock then the rest of the glyphs?

zoser, help me out on this one.... B)

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

kindly post a source for this image? And with 'any' images so they can be checked out. thanks

http://www.google.co...rchbyimage.html

:P

View PostSlave2Fate, on 22 February 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

Edit: You wouldn't be trying to play devil's advocate to 'stir the pot' would you mcrom? :whistle:

:D

but seriously, doesn't this thread belong to the alternative history section? it seems to me as if it's a troll fest here around :hmm: sorry if i have to be partly blamed :cat:  but anyway, there's a good deal to learn from here :innocent:

i'm suspicious of our understanding of the assumed timelines re human capabilities.... maybe you guys will cover the upper paleolithic / gobekli tepe? :alien:

#7289    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,149 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

View Postbee, on 22 February 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

well one thing for sure...it looks like a whole civilization was wiped out way way waaaaaaay back.

and it looks like this was the civilization that constructed all the stone monuments world wide.

IMO...I think the stone monuments, including the pyramids were to harness and distribute some kind of energy...

But the exact details are lost in time. So it's all down to interpretation of the evidence.

With Infrared imaging they have found loads of stuff underground in Egypt...

(grr, multiquote not working so have to type like this):

Yes for sure but I dont think its any mystery, I call it nature doing what nature does, like the village of Pompeii....totally wiped out too. And of course we do know there are sunken ancient structures. Did the sea rise so much to sink them? Or did tectonic action cause the land to drop?

But thats what happens when the ancients in their lack of geological knowledge build near flood plains, volcano's, earthquake hot spots etc. Then of course we have tsunamis, melting of the Ice-(age). Heck even today, and YEARLY we see on the news stories and films of floods - in Australia, Asia, India, USA, UK, etc etc. Its what nature does. No mystery at all. Floods happen, we live on a water planet.

But 'a' civilization or part of it - may have been wiped out, as you say, but civilization as a 'whole' was not.  Lets not forget mans tendency to exaggerate too, think of your average fishermen and their tales of catching 'monster' fish! Heck even Ive done that one. Exaggerated a 2 ft long fish into 3 ft just for the wow factor

No it doesn't. There are vast gaps in mans building abilities from culture to culture, most cultures got 'more modern' at differing times. Proof of this is with the Parthenon. 1000 years before  PP. And a few thousand times better constructed with more thought and engineering ability

And you are entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't give the subject any more credibility unfortunately

Thats always the kicker isnt it? Lost information. But the fact is - there are also lots of 'found information', even as your link states about new discoveries in Egypt etc, we are 'finding' more information all the time. With the Egyptian record for example, all the hieroglyphs and stone tablets/scrolls or whatever tell us a great deal. Funny enough tho, there isn't any record, by the ancient Egyptians, about an energy source. You'd have thought they'd have been proud of that source wouldn't you and recorded it in stone/clay tablets/hieroglyphs etc. But they didn't. Coz it never existed to start with.

If it was truly a power source, someone at some time in history would have recorded it. But no-one ever did. But they did record the floods, go figure that one out. It would have been the greatest thing on earth...but no-one ever mentioned it....and yes...we do have stories, but NOT ONE story ever mentions pyramids/energy etc.

even the bible called it an Altar or Pillar (apparently anyway as I don't believe the word 'Pyramid' was in the bible))

Edited by seeder, 22 February 2013 - 01:05 PM.

#7290    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,149 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 22 February 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

zoser, help me out on this one....

but seriously, doesn't this thread belong to the alternative history section?

maybe you guys will cover the upper paleolithic / gobekli tepe? :alien:

first asking zoser for help is totally bonkers, he has had his ideas trounced way to often.  Why not ask Google? At least then you may get a few million links to help you, whereas zoser, bless his cotton socks, only has one way of thinking about things. Aliens did it.

And yes it should have been locked/moved to the history section ages ago, Ive said that often, as have others.

Now you didnt post a source for your image. Is that because the source you found it on - had no credibility? Ive seen many strange hieroglyphs on forums like this, all have been explained. But I haven't seen the one you posted, and while I dont know everything there is to know, Im sure I would have seen that before.

But as Slave2fate points out,  it looks like a regular character in Egyptian glyphs.  So its a bit like saying when we see a letter 'O' in any  ancient English texts....that its not just an 'O' ....it is in fact a symbol for a spherical craft hidden amongst the text - wacko theory again!

But kindly post your source for that pic.

edit to add: Using your image search link, that image you posted seems to be only found on UFO sites and similar places, I'm not bothering to look further for a credible source,  especially since one ufo site that hosted that image said it was shown on the AA series, yawn. And doubtless they also showed the 'ancient' helicopter and Egyptian airplane too. Which were so ancient - they resemble our current craft. Figure that one out. All those were debunked lord knows how long ago

Edited by seeder, 22 February 2013 - 01:36 PM.