Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7321    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,762 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

But you're just bear baiting now, aren't you?

I thought the idea of the thread was an exchange of views either in support or against a hypothesis.?

Posted Image

#7322    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,357 posts

View Postzoser, on 22 February 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Aliens.

Show me the precision to rival the ancient work in Peru.

That's all I ask.  Mud bricks ain't gonna do it and you know it.

trolling... :td:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#7323    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts

View Postzoser, on 22 February 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Aliens.

Show me the precision to rival the ancient work in Peru.

That's all I ask.  Mud bricks ain't gonna do it and you know it.

I showed you, but you conveniently forgot about it, Zoser.

And it was about just such a dome, long before anything PP.

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

Posted Image
One of the best preserved Roman buildings, The Pantheon in Rome was built in 126 AD as a temple for all the Roman gods. The temple has served as a Roman Catholic Church since the 7th century. The Pantheon consists of a large circular portico with three ranks of huge granite Corinthian columns. The portico opens into a rotunda which is topped with a concrete dome with a central opening: the oculus.

You know, those 60 tons weighing granite pillars the Romans dragged for a 100 kilometers through Egypt, and then transported to Rome by ship, and then again 700 meters of dragging.

http://www.unexplain...95#entry4618093

Edited by Abramelin, 22 February 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#7324    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,762 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

trolling... :td:

Explain.

Posted Image

#7325    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,762 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 22 February 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

I showed you, but you conveniently forgot about it, Zoser.

And it was about just such a dome, long before anything PP.

Where do we see megalithic blocks of granite fitted together with high precision in that picture?

What I see is highly ornate and artistic.

I don't see unexplained high precision megalithic work.

Maybe you could supply photos?

Edited by zoser, 22 February 2013 - 06:50 PM.

Posted Image

#7326    scowl

scowl

Photographic Phraud

• 3,438 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

View Postzoser, on 22 February 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

It doesn't take a genius to realise that whoever built that was different to the builders of Sacsayhuaman and the precision polygonal walls in Cuzco.

But how could mere humans build this incredible structure, zoser? It's obviously beyond man's ability to cut stones like this.

#7327    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,762 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

Here is another impressive period building.

No evidence of high precision megalithic work there either.

Neither is there in hundred of thousands of Greek, Roman, or Renaissance buildings either.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7328    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

View Postzoser, on 22 February 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

Where do we see megalithic blocks of granite fitted together with high precision in that picture?

What I see is highly ornate and artistic.

I don't see unexplained high precision megalithic work.

Maybe you could supply photos?

I'll tell you something else:

The builders of PP and the Incas were NOT able to construct an arch, but the Romans could.

The Romans invented concrete, something the Incas and their predecessors never thought of.

Many Roman buildings still stand, and that after more than 2000 years.

And about a Roman dome weighing MANY tons.. just wait, and I will refresh your memory.

Edited by Abramelin, 22 February 2013 - 06:54 PM.

#7329    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,762 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

View Postscowl, on 22 February 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

But how could mere humans build this incredible structure, zoser? It's obviously beyond man's ability to cut stones like this.

I said to Abe a while ago.  There could be millions of of crude rubble or adobe walls in Peru.  

I'm interested in the few that show high precision construction using unknown methods.

Posted Image

#7330    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 15 December 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

Ancient Aliens... hey, were these guys still around in the 6th century AD??

Posted Image

The Mausoleum of Theodoric (Italian: Mausoleo di Teodorico) is an ancient monument just outside Ravenna, Italy. It was built in 520 AD by Theodoric the Great as his future tomb.

The current structure of the mausoleum is divided into two decagonal orders, one above the other; both are made of Istria stone. Its roof is a single 300–ton Istrian stone, 10 meters in diameter.

http://en.wikipedia....um_of_Theodoric

Successor to Odoacer, the Goth king Theodoric (493-526) ruled over Ravenna and contributed to the embellishment of the city. His mausoleum, built in 520, is a curious building, built from stones of enormous size and crowned with an astonishing monolithic dome 11m in diameter in Istrian stone. The very sober interior has a Romanesque porphyry basin converted into sarcophagus.

http://travel.michel...delle_Industrie

tomb of Theodoric (Sta. Maria della Rotonda, a decagonal two-storied mausoleum, with a low dome cut from a single stone 36 feet in diameter), 530–540.

http://www.bookiejar...-h@arch1-2.html

The roof is composed of one enormous block of Istrian marble 33 feet in diameter, 3 feet in height, and weighing, it is said, nearly 300 tons. It is a marvel and a mystery how, with the comparatively rude engineering appliances of that age, so ponderous a mass can have been transported from such a distance and raised to such a height. At equal intervals round the outside of this shallow, dome-like roof, twelve stone brackets are attached to it. They are now marked with the names of eight Apostles and of the four Evangelists. One conjecture as to their destination is that they were originally crowned with statues, perhaps of these Apostles and Evangelists; another, to me not very probable, is, that the ropes used (if any were used) in lifting the mighty monolith to its place were passed through these, which would thus be the handles of the dome.

http://www.third-mil...EODORIC/14.html

The roof is composed of one enormous block of Istrian marble 33 feet in diameter, 3 feet in height, and weighing, it is said, nearly 300 tons. It is a marvel and a mystery how, with the comparatively rude engineering appliances of that age, so ponderous a mass can have been transported from such a distance and raised to such a height.

Edited by Abramelin, 22 February 2013 - 06:58 PM.

#7331    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,762 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 22 February 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

I'll tell you something else:

The builders of PP and the Incas were NOT able to construct an arch, but the Romans could.

The Romans invented concrete, something the Incas and their predecessors never thought of.

Many Roman buildings still stand, and that after more than 2000 years.

And about a Roman dome weighing MANY tons.. just wait, and I will refresh your memory.

Gaps, Mortar, sandstone?

Edited by zoser, 22 February 2013 - 06:58 PM.

Posted Image

#7332    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 22 February 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

Gaps, Mortar, sandstone?

The roof is composed of one enormous block of Istrian marble 33 feet in diameter, 3 feet in height, and weighing, it is said, nearly 300 tons. It is a marvel and a mystery how, with the comparatively rude engineering appliances of that age, so ponderous a mass can have been transported from such a distance and raised to such a height.

You are an engineer, so tell me how you think they did it.

#7333    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,762 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

To put it in perspective here is the basis of the argument of the AA proponent.

Modern man is capable of constructing the buildings that Abe has posted.

However it is highly question even with modern machine tooling that this could be done.

Posted Image

or this

Posted Image

That is what the skeptics of the AA hypothesis would have to prove.

That man could do it.  Without advanced tools.

There is no precedent for this anywhere in classic architecture and we don't attempt it today (only unsuccessfully - Protzen et al).

That's the argument right there.

No posting of ornate Roman relics will do it; unless we can see replicated megalithic precision.

Edited by zoser, 22 February 2013 - 07:11 PM.

Posted Image

#7334    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,762 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Look at the moulding marks on the bottom block.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7335    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,357 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 22 February 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

You are an engineer, so tell me how you think they did it.

ABE!  he just swerved again and didn't answer your simple question. He is a total waste of time and energy. He just rotates pictures and posts. I dont think he has anything to do after he comes home from school, work.....and in order to even chat to 'anyone' ...he chooses to post such garbage as it gets him a response.

I truly do not believe he has anything better to do than try wind us up, ignore questions, not read posted links/replies, and totally ignore ALL the real facts, just as a way to spend his no doubt very boring Friday night, alone.

Edited by seeder, 22 February 2013 - 07:26 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain