Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7366    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,981 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 22 February 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

I'm still having to see a method proposed by yourself to the contrary, Soft Stone Boy. Right now nothing you have said or shown can explain it to anybodies saftisfaction.

Now, to the issue at hand, since the quarry they originated from was situated higher, no lifting was needed. Evidence suggest you are plainly wrong. Try again.

Edit : And damned, but I just saw that Seeder beat me to the explanation and quite eloquently so.

You see thats the benefit of people like us...searching for answers.....over people like zoser, who just BELIEVES and repeats - verbatim - someone elses warped and loony ramblings....without applying irrefutable logistics to his ideas!

:tu:

(I just edited in another bit to that post BTW )

Edited by seeder, 22 February 2013 - 09:09 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7367    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

You see thats the benefit of people like us...searching for answers.....over people like zoser, who just BELIEVES and repeats - verbatim - someone elses warped and loony ramblings....without applying irrefutable logistics to his ideas!

:tu:

(I just edited in another bit to that post BTW )

I just read your addition, nicely done. I'm sometimes a bit analog, still using books!! I use the "interwebs", yes, but I tend to corroborate in books whenever I can. And to think he presents himself as an engineer and to judge people he knows nothing about. I'm this close to agree with you and just label him a troll.

Edited by TheSearcher, 22 February 2013 - 09:28 PM.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#7368    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,981 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 22 February 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

I just read your addition, nicely done. I'm sometimes a bit analog, still using books!! I use the "interwebs", yes, but I tend to corroborate in books whenever I can. And to think he presents himself as an engineer and to judge people he knows nothing about. I'm this close to agree with you and just label him a troll.

:tu:  hehe...engineer, math teacher, and British mausoleum  museum worker. (Sorry got no tipex!) :w00t:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7369    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 February 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

:tu:  hehe...engineer, math teacher, and British mausoleum  museum worker. (Sorry got no tipex!) :w00t:

See I missed the last two. Must have missed him when I was at the British museum last time. It was 2 years ago if I'm not mistaken, for the "Egyptian Book of the Dead" expo.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#7370    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,533 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

Zoser, when you say "precision stones" do you mean how well they're cut or how well they're put together?
Or that they don't use mortar?

At any rate - the Parthenon has precisely cut stones. I seem to recall reading somewhere that they were held together by the physics of their construction too and not by mortar
By any standard I can concieve of you using, the Parthenon is a "precision stone" edifice.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#7371    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,981 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 22 February 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

See I missed the last two. Must have missed him when I was at the British museum last time. It was 2 years ago if I'm not mistaken, for the "Egyptian Book of the Dead" expo.

maybe you didnt miss him, hes the retard retired ex math teacher and engineer who now rubs shoulders with Britains finest archeological scholars on ancient relics and ancient  things in general. Who, despite all the studies...and archeological facts... just chooses to paste an endless amount of tom-tit  from only 2 very dubious sources

#7372    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 22 February 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

Are you seriously claiming that the Baalbek stones were lifted by crude hauling?  Pull the other one mate.

You must be absolutely joking.

Architects and construction engineers, however, not having any preconceived ideas of ancient history to uphold, will frankly state that there are no known lifting technologies even in current times that could raise and position the Baalbek stones given the amount of working space. The massive stones of the Grand Terrace of Baalbek are simply beyond the engineering abilities of any recognized ancient or contemporary builders.

There are several other matters about the Baalbek stones that further confound archaeologists and conventional theories of prehistoric civilization. There are no legends or folk tales from Roman times that link the Romans with the mammoth stones. There are absolutely no records in any Roman or other literary sources concerning the construction methods or the dates and names of the benefactors, designers, architects, engineers and builders of the Grand Terrace. The megalithic stones of the Trilithon bear no structural or ornamental resemblance to any of the Roman-era constructions above them, such as the previously described Temples of Jupiter, Bacchus or Venus. The limestone rocks of the Trilithon show extensive evidence of wind and sand erosion that is absent from the Roman temples, indicating that the megalithic construction dates from a far earlier age. ..........

http://www.alien-ufo...ion-stones.html

Let me put it another way.  If you think the Baalbek trilithons were the work of the Romans then prove it.  Evidence suggests otherwise.

Try again.

As I said, I am just a guy not an engineer or scholar but I found this interesting and completely possible as opposed to otherworldly help of any kind. Of course I am sure you have read it and completely destroyed the information but we can dream can't we?

#7373    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,981 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

cant wait till 6 am to read Psyches replies... but Im signing off now as i need to do my crochet pattern workbook

Polygonal knitting with such precision

#7374    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

View Postzoser, on 22 February 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

All I asked a dozen pages back was what are these strange marks on the stones on the wall that Brien is walking past.

I remarked that they are totally consistent with moulding soft material.

Since then there has been nothing but shouting and ranting.

No convincing argument has been put forward to say otherwise.

Abe's chemical theory is the most convincing but has more holes in it than a string vest.

No chemical has ever been known to soften quartz based rock to allow it to be stamped, scraped, trimmed and pointed.

So looks like we have moulded stone that was softened by some unknown technology.

That explains the precision, the mould marks externally and the step sinking in effect observable from the dismantled walls.

Gemara found something unique.  Just because no machinery has been found that does not mean that the theory is not sound.  The evidence still fits regardless.

Strange.. and we have been asking the same thing.. where is the proof that alien tech was used to 'soften stone' (still waiting for your next zoserism to come up again.. vitrifaction

Yes so what looks like molded stone.. just looks like it.. does not mean it was.. no matter how much you argue against it.. there is no proof of alien and plenty of proof it was man made..

View Postzoser, on 22 February 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Then your alternative argument is eagerly awaited.

Until then; the AA hypothesis cannot be argued against.

The only objections are philosophical.  There is no evidence against.

Man has not replicated the precision.  Gamarra's hypothesis fits all the pictorial evidence.

Looks pretty strong I would say.

Yes it can be argued against.. because its basically well to put it bluntly.. absolute total and utter crap.. there is plenty of evidence against it. .that has been posted time and time and time again but either your
A - to stupid to see it..
B - unable to comprehend it..
C - Have a complete lack of faith in the cleverness of man .. or my personal favorite
D - some poor guy sitting in his room bored with his life and must troll to be amused.. me.. I think you fall into option D

View Postzoser, on 22 February 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Aliens.

Show me the precision to rival the ancient work in Peru.

That's all I ask.  Mud bricks ain't gonna do it and you know it.

been done so many times but yet again.. you cant see it because it goes against what you believe in..

View Postzoser, on 22 February 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

I thought the idea of the thread was an exchange of views either in support or against a hypothesis.?

Yes it is.. but when you constantly say 'irrelevant or.. I am not watching that because.. or the academic's are just part of the cover up' kinda blows the whole exchange of views.. you ask us to watch your vids.. which a lot of us have done.. or have already seen.. but you cant do the same.. kinda a one sided exchange of views on your part dont you think..

View Postzoser, on 22 February 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

To put it in perspective here is the basis of the argument of the AA proponent.

Modern man is capable of constructing the buildings that Abe has posted.

However it is highly question even with modern machine tooling that this could be done.

Posted Image

or this

Posted Image

That is what the skeptics of the AA hypothesis would have to prove.

That man could do it.  Without advanced tools.

There is no precedent for this anywhere in classic architecture and we don't attempt it today (only unsuccessfully - Protzen et al).

That's the argument right there.

No posting of ornate Roman relics will do it; unless we can see replicated megalithic precision.

again has been explained to you.. and again.. you cannot grasp the difference between modern age and ancient.. and yet you were in a museum..

just on a side note Posted Image

quite precise since its done with diamond saws etc to cut the blocks out.. ok before you say. .but they are using mortar.. of course.. building codes today you have to.. being a engineer I thought you might understand that..

View Postzoser, on 22 February 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

I have made it quite plain what the difference is between Roman and Peruvian construction that makes the latter interesting to AA proponents and the former not.

All you seem to be doing is making us aware of the artistic achievements of the Romans and that they had millions of slaves to man haul with.

Precision work however to match Peruvian quality has not so far been proven.

I share your appreciation of the Roman artefacts.

That is not however what the debate is about.

yes there is a difference.. a whole different view to building.. the only reason why the AA proponents find it interesting is because they think that the peruvian were stone aged primatives who could not build anything

oh as for the romans having millions of slaves.. yup that is true.. but then you cannot seem to get your head around how much in the inca and peruvian life was ruled by the priest hood and their kings.. if a priest or the king said.. you must build a wall in your garden.. it must be 20 feet high with a hole in the middle.. once built you must sacrifice your children on top of it the gods have spoken.. you would do it.. you would not say no.. you just did..

I think someone said you were a teacher at one time.. is this correct..

because if it is.. I can now understand why they have had to dumb down the test and exams to get into uni over there..

#7375    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

Remember folks. Zoser's authoritative masonry knowledge proves with absolute certainty that this was built by aliens (please ignore the gap under the third top stone; even aliens aren't perfect!):

Posted Image

However this trash was obviously built by stupid primitive humans:

Posted Image

Edited by scowl, 23 February 2013 - 12:01 AM.

#7376    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,629 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

View Postscowl, on 23 February 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

Remember folks. Zoser's authoritative masonry knowledge proves with absolute certainty that this was built by aliens (please ignore the gap under the third top stone; even aliens aren't perfect!):

Posted Image

I noticed the gap as well, doesn't speak very highly for the supposed 'precision' does it? Maybe they should have used mortar?

I think it is time zoser clearly defined his version of precision. As it stands now the nebulous nature of the term as he uses it allows him wiggle room to pick and choose what is or isn't 'precise'. That is the very antithesis of a definition. I have seen him use this to his advantage several times, especially with his dismissal of Roman architecture, which most would consider quite precise.

Edited by Slave2Fate, 23 February 2013 - 12:38 AM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#7377    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:39 AM

Still waiting for my coral castle answer "who or what put this there and why?" Not trying to troll believers just having some fun with what me and seeder were talking about last night  :lol:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#7378    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,985 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

View Postscowl, on 23 February 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

Posted Image

However this trash was obviously built by stupid primitive humans:

%20http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/21/2189/GLFAD00Z/posters/richard-i-anson-section-of-an-ancient-rock-wall-showing-the-inca-s-incredible-skills-at-stone-masonry-peru.jpg

I think the dark areas  (top image)  are shadows.      I think both examples are beautiful .. I wouldn't call either inferior, in function or appearance, to courses of uniform bricks.
       Due to the  shapes of the stones ,  neither example could be created by  grinding stone to adjoining stone.    Add tremendous weights to the process and it's hard to explain how it might have been accomplished.      I'm not saying Aliens...  (you don't even want to know what i imagine  lol)

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#7379    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,981 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:57 AM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 22 February 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

As I said, I am just a guy not an engineer or scholar but I found this interesting and completely possible as opposed to otherworldly help of any kind. Of course I am sure you have read it and completely destroyed the information but we can dream can't we?

having had the time this morning to read your link, I just wanted to say thanks! Its something Id not come across before and was very interesting! Pity zoser doesn't read. Micheal Heiser is a name I have come across though. He does know his stuff..

Edited by seeder, 23 February 2013 - 08:58 AM.

#7380    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,623 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 23 February 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

Still waiting for my coral castle answer "who or what put this there and why?" Not trying to troll believers just having some fun with what me and seeder were talking about last night  :lol:

ipso factoid - nobody has replicated ol'Edward's feat ... with his means

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer