Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7666    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostMyles, on 26 February 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

Oh boy :no:

I know it flies in the face of hundreds of years of misinformation and ignorance and about the pyramid, the ancients, and our origins, but that is what the truth is like.

Saying of Zoser:

"Truth like water, will find a way".

Posted Image

#7667    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

View Postzoser, on 26 February 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

I know it flies in the face of hundreds of years of misinformation and ignorance and about the pyramid, the ancients, and our origins, but that is what the truth is like.

Saying of Zoser:

saying of seeder

"It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen"

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7668    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

Any way, I'll leave you guys to pick the bones out of that.

What amazes me is that the radioactive properties of granite are well known.

Is it really such a stretch to consider that massive forces acting upon it in the form of sound resonance will excite the stone to emit high levels of energy?

In other words:

Is matter not condensed energy?

If therefore granite (inherently radioactive) is excited by high mechanical stresses, is it such a stretch to think that it will accelerate and amplify the radioactive effect?

Common sense?  :yes:

Posted Image

#7669    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence.

• 11,485 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 26 February 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

I can see you are all missing me.  Posting clips of wrestling, and so on.  You know you all love it!  Here we go then.

Look the information is everywhere.  Granite was obviously of prime importance to the ancients.  It is seen in the precision architecture of Peru, and mysteriously vast quantities of it exist in the Great Pyramid.

Now the banal of mind would argue that it is perhaps the most commonly occuring of the hard rocks and so for durablilty, longevity and structural soundness it made sense for that to be the material of choice for the ancients.

That may be fine as an argument when looking at the Peruvian walls.  In the GP however we have a situation where we now know that the granite provides no structural integrity at all by virtue of the isolation that exists between it an the core masonry.

Bauval asserts that the granite is almost completely isolated and resting on corrugted shaped masonry.

(Also no one thought to challenge the granite structural theory on the basis that the middle chamber has no such mass of granite above it and would in fact need the support more than the upper chamber).

So the structural integrity idea is a non-starter.  

What we do know about granite is that it is an active stone.

Here is what is said about it:

Radioactivity

·

Granite is a mineral that is produced through a slow process from the crystallization of molten rock. It contains a wide variety of elements and minerals, some of which are radioactive. A radioactive element is one in which the molecules periodically break down, releasing either particle or electromagnetic radiation. If this radiation has enough energy to detach electrons from atoms, it is said to be ionizing radiation and can be dangerous. Naturally occurring radioactive elements in granite include thorium and uranium.

Alpha and Beta Radiation
·

Two types of particle radiation that can potentially be emitted by elements found in granite are alpha and beta radiation. Alpha radiation is made of particles composed of two neutrons and two protons. Although it is ionizing radiation, it has little penetrating power and can be stopped by a sheet of paper. However, it can damage living tissue if the elements emitting this radiation are inhaled or ingested. Beta radiation is made of fast-moving electrons. Beta is more penetrating than alpha, but it will still be stopped by a sheet of aluminum foil.

Read more: Type of Radiation Emitted From Granite | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/...l#ixzz2M2PBHbOF

Bearing in mind that this is in a non-excited state.  The granite stack as we now know was designed to vibrate or resonate.  What the effect of that must be on the properties of the stone would potentially be immense bearing in mind the area of the pyramid, the mass of granite and the tuning that we know took place from the rough hewn beams above the upper chamber.

Because, as we all know, vibration causes radioactivity.

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#7670    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,137 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 26 February 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

Perhaps the word should actually be 'grinite' not granite.

grinite = igniter

That is exactly right. :tu:
"Pyramid" =
Mydripa?
Apidrym!
Mypadir!

All of which could be the home planet of the Astronauts of anciency. Yes, we could be on to something!

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#7671    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 26 February 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

Is it really such a stretch to consider that massive forces acting upon it in the form of sound resonance will excite the stone to emit high levels of energy?

In other words:

If therefore granite (inherently radioactive) is excited by high mechanical stresses, is it such a stretch to think that it will accelerate and amplify the radioactive effect?

sense for commoners more like.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7672    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 5,137 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

[...]
Saying of Zoser:

Nope. You just crossed Stupiditas river for the n+m+l+1 th time.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot... Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

I'm dead drunk and heave' hanging upside down... (good ol' AC/DC).

#7673    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

Saying of Zoser:

I think the Oh Boy was for the stupiditiy of this..

Ahh.. another zoserism..

just a small question mate.. how much do you know about radiation.. alpha..beta and gamma radiation.. and how much do you think Dunn knows about it?

next question.. what do you think the radiation was used for.. and what do does Dunn think it was used for.. directly or indirectly..

was it a direct source of power.. or a secondary source of power..

if it was a direct.. ie.. using the gamma radiation to power a unit wirelessly.. how do you both think it was directed to the unit..

if it was a secondary source.. ie.. the way we use radiation today to heat water to make steam to turn a turbine..

#7674    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,962 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

Saying of Sweetpumper:

"I have an army.  We have a Hulk."

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#7675    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

View PostAlphamale06, on 17 November 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

It takes a certain type of understanding to really embrace the ancient alien theory, as most skeptics do not, cannot, and will not be able to process this information. Yes, there is a God and Jesus Christ did walk this Earth, however , I am of the opinion that there roles and purpose was misunderstood .... I am also a Christian that also believed extraterrestrials played a huge part in developing mankind..... There is NO debunking the building and creAting of these enormous ancient structures..,,anyone who thinks that regular human beings built these structures are not capable of processing the truth ... It is not there fault ..... Some people are not meant to understand.. But in due time all will know.

I thought it wasn't such a bad idea to restart with a reply to the second post of the one who started this thread: a devout Christian.

It now appears to me that those who believe in the AA theory may be of the religious kind: if it sounds great and if it's ancient, then it must be true.

The Christians believe Jesus was born of a virgin, walked on water, raised the dead, cured the crippled, changed water into wine (my favorite trick), and so on.

If they are willing to believe in all that, then of course some of them are willing to believe it were super-intelligent aliens who built the ancient structures.

It is nothing but a modern extension of their already present gullability.

#7676    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

View Postzoser, on 26 February 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

In other words:

not really.. since the radiation from granite decays from the particles within the granite which do not replenish.. if left in its natural state.. it decays slowly over time.. what you are talking about its a direct way of having those particles decay quickly and with a greater strength.. thing is.. these particles do not replenish..

so you would build this huge power generator.. expend all this energy in making it.. only to have it run out of juice on you..

how is that common sense?

#7677    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 5,137 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

View Postseeder, on 26 February 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

sense for commoners more like.
Radiation from bananas and other foods must drive AAers out of their sandals :lol:

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot... Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

I'm dead drunk and heave' hanging upside down... (good ol' AC/DC).

#7678    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,137 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 26 February 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

I thought it wasn't such a bad idea to restart with a reply to the second post of the one who started this thread: a devout Christian.

It now appears to me that those who believe in the AA theory may be of the religious kind: if it sounds great and if it's ancient, then it must be true.

The Christians believe Jesus was born of a virgin, walked on water, raised the dead, cured the crippled, changed water into wine (my favorite trick), and so on.

If they are willing to believe in all that, then of course some of them are willing to believe it were super-intelligent aliens who built the ancient structures.

It is nothing but a modern extension of their already present gullability.
oh dear, it's time to knock that old favourite standby punchbag, Religion (i.e. Christianity), again. *yawn* If the loony religious nuts are gullible enough to believe all that nonsense, they'll beleive any old nonsense, is that basically what you're saying? It's always funny that those who are keen to distance themselves from christianity, or religion as a whole, always seem to be rather dogmatic about insisting what one must believe if one is superstitious & gullible enough to not have seen the light of the golden uplands of Rationality. If, as you'd probably also insist, one also has to believe in the creation stories in Genesis et al, wouldn't there be a rather awkward incompatibility between those two versions? An Earth that God created and which is the only place with itnelligent life in the universe, and then ETs descend in fiery chariiots? That would raise a few theological questions, wouldn't it?
But oh dear, this is turning into Spirituality v. Skepticism, something I usually try to keep well clear of, so I don't think I'll go down thisroad any further.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#7679    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 26 February 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

oh dear, it's time to knock that old favourite standby punchbag, Religion (i.e. Christianity), again. *yawn* If the loony religious nuts are gullible enough to believe all that nonsense, they'll beleive any old nonsense, is that basically what you're saying? It's always funny that those who are keen to distance themselves from christianity, or religion as a whole, always seem to be rather dogmatic about insisting what one must believe if one is superstitious & gullible enough to not have seen the light of the golden uplands of Rationality. If, as you'd probably also insist, one also has to believe in the creation stories in Genesis et al, wouldn't there be a rather awkward incompatibility between those two versions? An Earth that God created and which is the only place with itnelligent life in the universe, and then ETs descend in fiery chariiots? That would raise a few theological questions, wouldn't it?
But oh dear, this is turning into Spirituality v. Skepticism, something I usually try to keep well clear of, so I don't think I'll go down thisroad any further.

Indeed, that's basically what I am saying.

But some of the believers start doing what's also known as 'thinking', and the best they can come up with is 'Ancient Aliens', aliens with incredible and unproven super-powers, like their one-and-only God is supposed to have.

And in case you forgot: it was a devout Chrstian who started this thread.

#7680    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,195 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

Silly old me was thinking they used granite because they knew it'd last as a building material.
You're building something important? Build it to last.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.