Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7726    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,117 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:57 AM

View Postzoser, on 26 December 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

Brien Foerster 1 week ago

This one is at the center of present DNA testing, as is one other. Some results are expected perhaps in January 2013.

rather that post the video again:

Possible Alien Human Hybrid: THE Detailed Analysis

well, it is nearly March 2013, so are any results back yet or will he defer it for another 6 months, (as he did twice already) ...keeping the interest fully hyped to sell more books/vids and tours?

He cant spin this out forever can he?

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7727    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 12,253 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

the labs were busy testing Lance Armstrong and his associates' batch of urine and blood samples

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.
Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC
~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#7728    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,117 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostMyles, on 26 February 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

It's only funny because zoser actually said that if it is on video then it is true.
I wish I had the patience to go back through 500 pages and find his actual quotes.

No need I bookmarked a few pages anyway

View Postzoser, on 26 December 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

The video's are the evidence.  Foerster has been on location in Peru now for years looking specifically at what this thread is about.  Why would they not be relevant?  Think about it

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7729    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,723 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

lol....seeder to the rescue...

not quite the same though is it...

and if anyone wants to see the context in which it was said..click on the arrow at the top left of zoser's post quote..

evidence is evidence...and it's all in the interpretation of said evidence

so poor Myles did get carried away with what he said... :D

Edited by bee, 27 February 2013 - 01:53 PM.

#7730    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,117 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

View Postbee, on 27 February 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

lol....seeder to the rescue...

not quite the same though is it...

and if anyone wants to see the context in which it was said..click on the arrow at the top left of zoser's post quote..

evidence is evidence...and it's all in the interpretation of said evidence

so poor Myles did get carried away with what he said... :D

and thats an excellent point.  If I went down to a quarry with a camcorder and filmed rocks, doubtless (with it being a quarry) Id find some tool marks,  huge lumps of rocks with interesting, or not,  shapes and angles etc etc....BUT If my  narration was about it being an AA site and my words implied some great mystery...then the listener may think what Im saying was true. And tell all their mates about it/me.

If the listener then checked me out and I had a rock solid (pardon the pun) education to be able to make such comments, he/she may then be further convinced.

But its the opposite case with Foresters vids/background etc.  

I reckon a "Welcome To Peru" video produced by the local tourist board would indeed state its a site of mystery and worth and a visit, tho I highly doubt they imply aliens did it.

This has been the issue all along, the source of the vids, and the narration of course

#7731    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,117 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

Following on from my above point, and for example, see how Peru tours are portrayed here at a rival tour company to Briens

http://www.myperuboliviatours.com/

then see Briens tour pages, just scroll down the first page and see the pics/books, along with skulls and implications of what they may be etc

http://hiddenincatours.com/

HUGE difference in approach right?

#7732    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

View Postseeder, on 27 February 2013 - 11:57 AM, said:

well, it is nearly March 2013, so are any results back yet or will he defer it for another 6 months, (as he did twice already) ...keeping the interest fully hyped to sell more books/vids and tours?

He cant spin this out forever can he?

Unfortunately there is no accountability with such a claim. If it doesn't pan out then it will be quickly brushed aside and forgotten, or worse like we are seeing, strung along with never a definitive answer forthcoming.. Like Michael Shermer (I like that guy :tu: ) says, you have to count the hits and the misses, that is the data. ETH proponents often forget that being wrong is just as important as being right in science. Their little 'quest' won't allow for that though, they just ignore it.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#7733    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,816 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

I have a question.  If these aliens were visiting us why did they stop?

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#7734    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

View Postdanielost, on 27 February 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

We told them we wanted to build skyscrapers and they got offended and took their rock stacking technology home.

Edited by Slave2Fate, 27 February 2013 - 04:41 PM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#7735    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

View Postzoser, on 26 February 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

Look the information is everywhere.  Granite was obviously of prime importance to the ancients.  It is seen in the precision architecture of Peru, and mysteriously vast quantities of it exist in the Great Pyramid.

You should see the countertops in kitchens these days! Vast quantities exist our homes.

That may be fine as an argument when looking at the Peruvian walls.  In the GP however we have a situation where we now know that the granite provides no structural integrity at all by virtue of the isolation that exists between it an the core masonry.

They used it because granite usually splits evenly. If you want blocks of stone of regular size without a lot of whacking away at the stone after it's quarried, granite is your best stone. Limestone is also a great stone for that too and it's no coincidence that you'll find lots of that in pyramids too (not so much in kitchens since it isn't as durable).

So the structural integrity idea is a non-starter.  

It never was. You can stack nearly any solid stones as high as you want. You can even stack a thousand feet of fired clay bricks and the bottom one will easily hold the load.

What we do know about granite is that it is an active stone.

Like most stones it emits a small amount of radioactivity but that's it. It has no measurable piezoelectric qualities. If you want radioactivity, fired bricks are actually much more radioactive than granite. Odd that the Ancient Aliens didn't make the pyramids out of bricks or some other more radioactive material which is available on our planet.

Bearing in mind that this is in a non-excited state.  The granite stack as we now know was designed to vibrate or resonate.

And this is where you show complete and utter ignorance of basic physics. You think that piezoelectricity is a nuclear reaction. They are completely unrelated. Whenever you claim that shaking a slightly radioactive material will generate electricity, you demonstrate that you don't know anything about nuclear reactions or the piezoelectric effect.

Also there's nothing that suggests they were made to vibrate or resonate. If this were the case, the Ancient Aliens would have cut them in precisely the same size with angstrom precision. As you know, it's very very difficult to make uneven materials resonate. That's why musical instruments are expensive.

The blackened granite in the upper chamber that cannot be removed despite cleaning attempts tells of some active process that depleted the stone and left it in that condition.

Granite is not uniform. My kitchen countertop is a darker brown on one end. That made it cheaper than a more uniform granite slab. It's not because one side of my house is radioactive.

So all in all we have now a principle that fits all of the evidence.  Is it a clear and definitive idea of how it worked?  No it cannot be by virtue of the missing artefacts.  Thankfully however, enough evidence has now come to light to prove Dunn's vibration theory.  Knowledge of the missing artefacts would be nice, but not essential to know what the GP actually was.

What more is actually needed?

A means of generating electricity and a means of conducting it out of the pyramid. You have neither of these. All you have is an impossible explanation to some mundane mysteries.

#7736    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,816 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

I heard that some the pyrmids in central and south america are man made.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#7737    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

View Postdanielost, on 27 February 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

Because as soon as we developed concrete, mortar, lime cement, fired bricks, slab foundations, iron, glass, ceramics, and modern architectural and construction techniques, we didn't need aliens to stack loose stones on top of each other for us any more.

[Shoot, Slave2Fate had a better response to this!]

Edited by scowl, 27 February 2013 - 05:19 PM.

#7738    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 27 February 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

I have always wondered why anyone thought that humans needs aliens to evolve into what human civilization is today, or why we even need aliens to ensure mass destruction and a collapse towards extinction.

Some believe they know all things that humans are able to do, usually out of ignorance of what humans are really able to do. If they come across something they believe humans can't do, they jump to the conclusion that some intelligence greater than theirs must have done it. A greater intelligence than theirs can only be extraterrestrial of course.

Some people give little credit to the ancient people who, just like us, were able to solve incredibly difficult problems even when these problems seem trivial and pointless to us today. Say some powerful king wanted stones that appeared to fit perfectly together to impress visitors. Well, there are slow manual techniques to shape stones in perfectly straight lines if someone has the patience and the labor to use these techniques.

Some people are bored by our planet's history. They want it to be more exciting and mysterious than what we're told. When we see ancient masonry which was the result of tremendous human skill and labor, they see aliens with laser beams cutting stones and stacking them like Legos. They can't help but choose the more exciting explanation.

#7739    Astral Hillbilly

Astral Hillbilly

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 17 November 2012 - 06:14 AM, said:

The problem is assuming the Biblical stories are correct.

That's where faith comes in. Without faith, there is no religion.

#7740    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence. He whose k

• 11,480 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

View Postzoser, on 26 February 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

Resonance = stress = acceleration/amplification

That's how to think about it.

Odd that you would use (misuse, actually) the term "think" in the above statement.

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?