Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7936    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:32 AM

This is total evidence of ancient high technology.

A saw cut in granite.

It is a saw cut; look at the top half of the stone.  It has clearly been shaped in the ancient past.

More discussion regarding angles of stone cutting.

Edited by zoser, 02 March 2013 - 08:36 AM.

Posted Image

#7937    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:42 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 01 March 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Nice one :tu:
But can you provide anything similar to our tabletops, not to mention our space telescope precision?

A nice table top below.  Unfortunately the ancients didn't bother with telescopes.  Their astronomy was as we know highly advanced yet they didn't need the assistance of telescopes.

Says a great deal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Complete with vitrification to boot!

Edited by zoser, 02 March 2013 - 08:42 AM.

Posted Image

#7938    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,147 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

A saw? Surely the Aliens didn't need to use saws. They used laser, or stone softhening, technology, didn't they. A Saw is surely way too bit crude for them. It must have have been crude primitive Humans.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#7939    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 02 March 2013 - 09:13 AM, said:

A saw? Surely the Aliens didn't need to use saws. They used laser, or stone softhening, technology, didn't they. A Saw is surely way too bit crude for them. It must have have been crude primitive Humans.

That's right.  You got it.  A high tech sonic cutter.

Evidence of Ancient Aliens.   Hypothesis of thread proven in this clip.

:tu:

Posted Image

#7940    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:52 AM

Definitely an intended cut.

Look at this:

Flat as a witches tit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And where the tool stopped:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hypothesis proved.

Posted Image

#7941    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

Here's the tech on how it was done.

http://www.bibliotec...suniverso07.htm

Posted Image

#7942    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:37 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 March 2013 - 09:18 AM, said:

That's right.  You got it.  A high tech sonic cutter.

Evidence of Ancient Aliens.   Hypothesis of thread proven in this clip.

It doesnt work like that, you are using one belief as proof of another,... This is like me saying that ET hates your ignorance, and as proof I submit this picture.

Posted Image

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#7943    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,146 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

As usual, more rubbish re-posts of previous pics/vids. Incredibly boring.

Its clear that zoser is just trying to bait people into replying. I don't see the point, nothing new is said,  and nothing new is proven. His statements of "Hypothesis of thread proven in this clip"  is much the same as a taunting kid in the playground chanting 'you cant catch me'.

So who will keep the circular argument to nowhere going?

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7944    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 7,002 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

View Postseeder, on 01 March 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

Its also a fact they wrecked it, plus the stones were pillaged for other buildings, I did say that a couple/few pages back

Thanks seeder ,  i know the place   was mined for building materials,  as Harte said earlier,   i was just wondering if the Spanish wrecked the place, originally... or if it was already "wrecked"  when they arrived ?...  and... if it was already wrecked when the Inca arrived?

*...  as far as i can find out...  it was already wrecked when the Spanish got there.

Edited by lightly, 02 March 2013 - 01:24 PM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#7945    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

View Postseeder, on 02 March 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

As usual, more rubbish re-posts of previous pics/vids. Incredibly boring.

Its clear that zoser is just trying to bait people into replying. I don't see the point, nothing new is said,  and nothing new is proven. His statements of "Hypothesis of thread proven in this clip"  is much the same as a taunting kid in the playground chanting 'you cant catch me'.

So who will keep the circular argument to nowhere going?

I have an idea, lets all ignore this thread/nonsense and see if poor zoser will implode in on his own ignorance.

Edited by Hazzard, 02 March 2013 - 02:43 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#7946    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

Zoserella meets an ancient alien :

"Tell me, Schatzi, is it ..eh.. twue what they say about the way you Ancient Aliens are.... gifted?"

To which Schatzie the alien unzips his backpack to show her his technically advanced tools:

http://www.ladyofthe...unds/gifted.wav

#7947    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

View PostHazzard, on 02 March 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

It doesnt work like that, you are using one belief as proof of another,... This is like me saying that ET hates your ignorance, and as proof I submit this picture.

The debates over.

There is nothing, you, Seeder, Abe. Mr O , Dingo. Harte, LV, Myles, The Searcher, DBunker, and Uncle Tom Cobbly and all could dream up to explain that cut.

That's a cut using high technology.

It's not a natural fault; the face of the stone is far too flat all they way down.

It's granite and it's been cut deliberately.  The images even show where the cut stopped.  Nothing the Inca had or stone age tribes had could do that.

Hypothesis proved.

I'm open to explanations to the contrary but philosophy from Hazz won't work.

It's over.

Edited by zoser, 02 March 2013 - 04:24 PM.

Posted Image

#7948    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostHazzard, on 02 March 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

I have an idea, lets all ignore this thread/nonsense and see if poor zoser will implode in on his own ignorance.

Sounds very much like you have conceded.

As I said no skeptic argument can cope with that cut.

I am not your biggest nightmare.  I never was.  Here is your biggest nightmare:

Posted Image

And all he did was visit hundreds of sites in Peru and make people aware of what was there.

No advanced science needed.

Just common sense.

Posted Image

#7949    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,147 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 March 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

The debates over.

There is nothing, you, Seeder, Abe. Mr O , Dingo. Harte, LV, Myles, The Searcher, DBunker, and Uncle Tom Cobbly and all could dream up to explain that cut.

That's a cut using high technology.

It's not a natural fault; the face of the stone is far too flat all they way down.

It's granite and it's been cut deliberately.  The images even show where the cut stopped.  Nothing the Inca had or stone age tribes had could do that.

Hypothesis proved.

I'm open to explanations to the contrary but philosophy from Hazz won't work.

It's over.
heavens, I now make it into your list of Skeptics? :blush:

Actually, I was going to ask just that; can it be easily explained, that cut? When might it have been done, could it have been done more recently, would it have needed out-of-this-world technology to do that to Granite? I think those are reasonable questions.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#7950    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 02 March 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

heavens, I now make it into your list of Skeptics? :blush:

Actually, I was going to ask just that; can it be easily explained, that cut? When might it have been done, could it have been done more recently, would it have needed out-of-this-world technology to do that to Granite? I think those are reasonable questions.

Who is going to want to drag a diamond cutting tool out to Ollyantaytambo to vandalise an ancient relic?

By all means try LV.

I'll be back later.

Edited by zoser, 02 March 2013 - 04:35 PM.

Posted Image