Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#8236    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

View Postseeder, on 06 March 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

I sat here refreshing that page every couple of minutes waiting to see if youd appear. Your name then showed up for approx 5 mins or less. No way did you read the 7 pages. Proof of this is that you haven't posted further vids on that thread here that WOULD have got you in a frenzy of excitement

and as previously mentioned, the guy in the vid is not credible

swedes quote:

"Remember, Sklyarov would, based upon his own writings, appear to support the contention that the Giza constructs date to some 10,500 BP. And he would appear to maintain this postition in the face of the voluminous radiocarbon, archaeological, and historical data that thoroughly discounts this position.

Until such time as a professional paper that strongly supports any of his various and highly questionable speculations is presented, he will remain in his position as just another fringe "author" that preys on the gullibility of the uninformed or, as Harte would put it, the "chronically astonished".

I dont have to debunk it this time, its already been done

http://www.unexplain...ic=225431&st=30

If you have any points seeder then we can discuss them.  I'm not interested in arousing negative emotions.

Just getting to the truth.

I just can't see how all of these investigators can be wrong.

I have used power saws, drills, welding plants, lathes, milling machines, and I maintain machinery, and have a good grasp of mechanics, structural concepts.

These cuts are impossible with crude tools.  The trace evidence says some unknown tech was at play.  The trace marks are too perfect.

Posted Image

#8237    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 March 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

The clamp in the above pic is too small for structural integrity.

And since it's not a clamp, it must be something put there by ancient aliens from beyond the moon for some technological purpose that is utterly beyond our comprehension!

Or it's a chisel mark.

Prozaic explanations don't wash.  Just like every other feeble archaeological argument.

They're better than jumping to outlandish explanations for everything.

#8238    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 March 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

I have used power saws, drills, welding plants, lathes, milling machines, and I maintain machinery, and have a good grasp of mechanics, structural concepts.

These cuts are impossible with crude tools.  

This is your problem, Zoser. You've only used power tools. You have never used the "crude" tools that ancient people expertly used, so the things they made them with is completely beyond your comprehension.

Buy yourself a chisel set and learn the techniques of masonry.

#8239    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,419 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

If you have any points seeder then we can discuss them.  I'm not interested in arousing negative emotions.

Just getting to the truth.

I just can't see how all of these investigators can be wrong. - There are not very many of them.    Many more educated archeologists.  

I have used power saws, drills, welding plants, lathes, milling machines, and I maintain machinery, and have a good grasp of mechanics, structural concepts. - I cry BS on this.   You have proven over and over again to be a liar.

These cuts are impossible with crude tools. - That is not proven at all.   The trace evidence says some unknown tech was at play.  The trace marks are too perfect.

#8240    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,631 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

View Postscowl, on 06 March 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

This is your problem, Zoser. You've only used power tools. You have never used the "crude" tools that ancient people expertly used, so the things they made them with is completely beyond your comprehension.

Having used powered hand tools on stone and concrete I'd rather use the old fashioned method for finer detail work. :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#8241    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,843 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

These cuts are impossible with crude tools.  The trace evidence says some unknown tech was at play.  The trace marks are too perfect.
You Maintain machinery as well as being the British Museum's leading expert on the Stone Age?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#8242    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 06 March 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

Having used powered hand tools on stone and concrete I'd rather use the old fashioned method for finer detail work. :tu:

Then please demonstrate some hand made precision work on blocks up to 1 tonne to back up your argument.

This is all that the skeptics have done on this thread.  Make claims.  When investigated they don't quite hold up.

The ancient relics are there.  They cannot however be replicated.

Posted Image

#8243    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 06 March 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

You Maintain machinery as well as being the British Museum's leading expert on the Stone Age?

That's right.  Getting too old now to be crawling over machinery.   Thought it was time to see a different side to life.

Posted Image

#8244    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,002 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 06 March 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

I think he really means he can take care of his bicycle punctures by himself, and knows how to maintain the toilet door locks that take 20 pence,  at the B-Museum

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8245    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

View Postscowl, on 06 March 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

I laid a row of 3 feet by 2 feet paving slabs once.  Couldn't straighten up for a week.  Had biceps the size of Bournmouth at the end.

View Postseeder, on 06 March 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

I think he really means he can take care of his bicycle punctures by himself, and knows how to maintain the toilet door locks that take 20 pence,  at the B-Museum

You've seen me there?  When did you come?

Posted Image

#8246    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

I want to thank you all for your input to his thread you know.

Without you guys I would never have had the diligence to pursue all of his investigation.

It's true what a very wise man once said:

"we lean upon that which resists us".

Posted Image

#8247    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

You guys must have enjoyed it too.

A bit robust at times but nonetheless it's kept people engaged.

Posted Image

#8248    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,002 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 March 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

Then please demonstrate some hand made precision work on blocks up to 1 tonne to back up your argument.

5 ton blocks sculpted to look like lions....in granite. Well before PP

"Two sculptures of life-size lions, each weighing about 5 tons in antiquity, have been discovered in what is now Turkey, with archaeologists perplexed over what the granite cats were used for.

One idea is that the statues, created between 1400 and 1200 B.C., were meant to be part of a monument for a sacred water spring, the researchers said.

http://www.livescien...tes-turkey.html

cant post the image so the link needs clicking

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8249    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,551 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 March 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

How heavy are the blocks in the Parthenon?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#8250    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

http://ufo-spacelife...s-evidence.html

Ancient alien’s evidence