Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#8296    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 08 March 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

And now all us "skeptics" are going to be in real trouble when the aliens return and appoint zoser as our ruling king!Thanks for running him off everyone,now us rubes will never gain any insight on how to stop the super advanced weaponry he will use to suppress us! :tu:

If war analogies are your thing:

70 years ago the Russians sealed the fate of the 6th army; now they have sealed the fate of their latest foe: the skeptic army.

This thread is their Stalingrad.

First Von Daniken and Stitchen, later Dunn, Foerster, and Childress, and now the Russians.

All have contributed in this war of attrition.

The AA proponents will now inexorably work their way to Berlin and expose the mainstream archaeological faction once and for all.

Edited by zoser, 08 March 2013 - 07:01 PM.

Posted Image

#8297    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,988 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

View PostPaxus, on 08 March 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA seeder! HILARIOUS!

I especially liked, ' the Pyramid produced energy, which was beamed to an ancient satellite for some odd reason, then it was beamed back down...as energy...for man to use to build the pyramids'..

I've noticed him writing that too... Does he even know what 'logistics' means?...

He should.

I quoted a list of at least twenty definitions, with a link to more.

Of course, this would depend on him actually reading responses to his ridiculous posts.  We can't be sure that he does..

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#8298    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

View PostHarte, on 08 March 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

He should.

I quoted a list of at least twenty definitions, with a link to more.

Of course, this would depend on him actually reading responses to his ridiculous posts.  We can't be sure that he does..

Harte

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Posted Image

#8299    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,294 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 March 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

go watch some TV zoser, or look outside for the bright comet thats visible tonite..... you never have anything new to post, or original, or well thought out, or interesting

.....zzzzzzzzz  :sleepy:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8300    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

Good, zoser is back, maybe we can get an answer to this one,...?

Lets say that you are right about this.... Why ET?

Why not time travelers?

Inter dimensional travelers?

Why not Mole people from Inner Earth?

(Or some other paranormal theory)

Zoser? How can you be sure its aliens???

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#8301    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

misanthropic nihilist

• 26,156 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

View Postseeder, on 08 March 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

go watch some TV zoser, or look outside for the bright comet thats visible tonite..

.....zzzzzzzzz  :sleepy:
  It's cloudy, as usual. :(

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#8302    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

View PostHazzard, on 08 March 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

Good, zoser is back, maybe we can get an answer to this one,...?

Lets say that you are right about this.... Why ET?

Why not time travelers?

Inter dimensional travelers?

Why not Mole people from Inner Earth?

(Or some other paranormal theory)

Zoser? How can you be sure its aliens???

Does it really matter?

As long as the mainstream fairy tales are proved in the end to be the utter nonsense that they are I really don't mind.

Do we really understand what the term ET really means anyway?

Interdimensional, intergalactical..........

On a serious note the Ancient Egyptians believed seriously in their ancestors being from Sirius, Orion, and even the Sun.

The smart money says they were right.

Posted Image

#8303    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 08 March 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

It's cloudy, as usual. :(

But sunny with good humour as always in here.

Edited by zoser, 08 March 2013 - 08:09 PM.

Posted Image

#8304    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

Dunn comments on the accuracy the Serapeum granite boxes.

Perhaps the most precise of all the ancient achievements.

Ancient high technology.

Posted Image

#8305    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,294 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 March 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

1: Do we really understand what the term ET really means anyway?

2: Interdimensional, intergalactical..........

3: On a serious note the Ancient Egyptians believed seriously in their ancestors being from Sirius,

answer to 1: Yes we do, it means extratesticle
answer to 2: ET cannot stand for Interdimensional, intergalactical, that will be: ID and IG. Pity it wasnt IT - but certainly doesn't spell ET!
answer to 3: On a serious note, the Egyptians seriously believed the ancestors were from Sirius?   Serious?  :w00t: :w00t:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8306    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 March 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Dunn comments on the accuracy the Serapeum granite boxes.

Perhaps the most precise of all the ancient achievements.

Ancient high technology.

If there was an artefact that stood out as more precisely constructed than all else this would be it.

AA proponents all agree this had to be ancient high tech.

Posted Image

#8307    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,294 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 March 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

AA proponents all agree this had to be ancient high tech.

So that makes, what - 6 of you now?

Posted Image

#8308    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,714 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

I think zozer has just taken over for skyeagle in this section.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#8309    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,198 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

View PostPaxus, on 08 March 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

How did this thread get to be so long!!??
Is it just one of those forum oddities or has it just become a debating thread?
Or have there been some compelling new findings?

one post at a time,  sometimes two   . I've been thoroughly enjoying all of the  good natured  exchange of information and ideas in this thread.  :nw:
Plus i like the subject of  elder  Peruvian stonework. .. if it's ok i'd like to ask if it's Known if  ALL of the 'puffy faced' complexly polygonal stonework is done like this>Attached File  images.jpeg   3.42K   3 downloads

and,  anyone have any info on this wall?>Attached File  25050f1b.jpg   28.82K   5 downloads
, which was apparently dismantled and reassembled ?  (the rocks are numbered)  I'm curious as to what the sides and tops and bottoms looked like.  

also...  what about the walls in Cuzco with newer building on top... what do the INTERIORS  of those walls look like?    Are the interior sides visible???   or covered up?    are they ruble/back fill ??  or are they finished as the "exterior" sides are??  

for fun> Attached File  inca.jpg   124.59K   4 downloads

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#8310    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postlightly, on 08 March 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

one post at a time,  sometimes two   . I've been thoroughly enjoying all of the  good natured  exchange of information and ideas in this thread.  :nw:
Plus i like the subject of  elder  Peruvian stonework. .. if it's ok i'd like to ask if it's Known if  ALL of the 'puffy faced' complexly polygonal stonework is done like this>Attachment images.jpeg

and,  anyone have any info on this wall?>Attachment 25050f1b.jpg
, which was apparently dismantled and reassembled ?  (the rocks are numbered)  I'm curious as to what the sides and tops and bottoms looked like.  

also...  what about the walls in Cuzco with newer building on top... what do the INTERIORS  of those walls look like? Are the interior sides visible???   or covered up? are they ruble/back fill ??  or are they finished as the "exterior" sides are??  

for fun> Attachment inca.jpg

The Cuzco walls are internally precise in all 3 planes.  Foerster has a video clip that I posted earlier in the thread where the accuracy is visible though holes.  The walls are approx 1 metre thick.

The reconstructed walls are easily discernible as they do not incorporate the same accuracy as other walls.  Close up images reveal the difference.

Edited by zoser, 08 March 2013 - 08:39 PM.

Posted Image