Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#8341    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,303 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

Well if the vitrification and moulding is all old hat, then I'm sure you have a perfectly rational explanation to account for all of the various features pointed out earlier in the thread.

I await a response; if none is forthcoming then I assume that you reluctantly accept the fact that the ancients knew how to alter granite at the molecular level.

And that that knowledge accounts for all of the features seen on the images; the indentation pock marks, the trowel smoothing effect on the stones, the random smudge marks, the precision fit, and the fused blocks.

Think it through and answer in your own time.

Move along folks, nothing new to see here. As usual.

Typical zoser tactic.... swerving all over the place, pyramids, pumapunku, saw marks in rocks, then its

"Lets go back to vitrification and molding"

NO lets not do that. Every subject you have bought to this thread has been gone over, many times already.

(And I find it a bit weird that a 'possibly' grown man should become obsessed with holes in rocks, and I think you should get out more zoser. Or watch some interesting video channels on youtube. They do exist you know its all down to what you search for)!!

Have you anything NEW to say on the AA theory - that doesn't involve PumaPunku or the Pyramids? Its extremely boring to check in and see the same old crap regurgitated over and over....

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8342    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,862 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

One highly advanced civilisation is as good as another.

Either way it shoots Darwinism to pieces.

The Christians will be pleased with that; not how they feel about aliens though.

Honestly zoser ... you bring anymore straw men we'll catch hay fever

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#8343    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 March 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

Move along folks, nothing new to see here. As usual.

Typical zoser tactic.... swerving all over the place, pyramids, pumapunku, saw marks in rocks, then its

"Lets go back to vitrification and molding"

NO lets not do that. Every subject you have bought to this thread has been gone over, many times already.

(And I find it a bit weird that a 'possibly' grown man should become obsessed with holes in rocks, and I think you should get out more zoser. Or watch some interesting video channels on youtube. They do exist you know its all down to what you search for)!!

Have you anything NEW to say on the AA theory - that doesn't involve PumaPunku or the Pyramids? Its extremely boring to check in and see the same old crap regurgitated over and over....

Still waiting.

:whistle:

Posted Image

#8344    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 09 March 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

Honestly zoser ... you bring anymore straw men we'll catch hay fever

The Russians have just won the Battle of Kursk and are now advancing to launch their attack on Army Group Centre (1944).

Posted Image

#8345    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,862 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

The Russians have just won the Battle of Kursk and are now advancing to launch their attack on Army Group Centre (1944).

want to know how I would drill those holes they said was impossible ?

you can do it too even if you can't find any Russians to help you ...

~

~

#8346    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,303 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Now he's playing with his toy plastic soldiers again... :w00t:   oh well, at least it may keep him off youtube for a while

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8347    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 09 March 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

want to know how I would drill those holes they said was impossible ?

you can do it too even if you can't find any Russians to help you ...

Go on then; enlighten the world.

Stand by LAH team, stand by Chris Dunn (expert machinist), stand by Roger Hopkins (expert stone mason), Mr TE has the ultimate answer.......................

Posted Image

#8348    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,303 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

Stand by LAH team, stand by Chris Dunn (expert machinist), stand by Roger Hopkins (expert stone mason), Mr TE has the ultimate answer.......................

youre so desperate to strike up a convo aren't you? baiting TE to discuss holes again. Impossible holes!

Like this one in an axe head from 5000 years ago. Thats before PP you know.(according to source)

Just discovered cant post the images, scroll for axeheads

http://antimonite.bl...ory/mineralogy/

Edited by seeder, 09 March 2013 - 05:57 PM.

#8349    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,862 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

You see ? I said "how I would" I didn't say "how they would" or even "how the AA did"

If you want an ultimate answer ...... you can make one up yourself

~edit : clarity in red

Posted Image

No wonder this name reads familiar > Roger Hopkins (expert stone mason) sculptor to me, same ?
Mr Hopkins knows a thing or two don't he ?
You drill the same way except make smaller holes

~edit : pic

Edited by third_eye, 09 March 2013 - 06:16 PM.

~

~

#8350    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

misanthropic nihilist

• 26,183 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 March 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

Now he's playing with his toy plastic soldiers again... :w00t: oh well, at least it may keep him off youtube for a while
No, he's just signed up to World of Tanks. I can thoroughly recommend it.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#8351    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

Still waiting for how ancients drilled perfect holes and why vitrification is present inside that particular hole.

Still waiting for answers to moulding marks (trowel smoothing, pock mark indentations, fused blocks, smudge marks, and precision joins).

The vitrification is as yet unexplained.

So are the saw cuts btw.

The last remnants of Army Group Centre have been defeated in Belarus.

The final march to Berlin begins.

Guess who Zhukov is?

Hint:

His name begins with the same letter.

Edited by zoser, 09 March 2013 - 06:27 PM.

Posted Image

#8352    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,303 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 09 March 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

You see ? I said "how I would" I didn't say "how they would" or even "how the AA did"

If you want an ultimate answer ...... you can make one up yourself

~edit : clarity in red

No wonder this name reads familiar > Roger Hopkins (expert stone mason) sculptor to me, same ?
Mr Hopkins knows a thing or two don't he ?
You drill the same way except make smaller holes

~edit : pic

OH no now youve done it. Hopkins is also inclined to say he doesn't know how it was done. But in some vids he will imply it was aliens. But on his homepage he dismisses the notions of aliens altogether.

His problem is,  he will say pretty much anything most of the time....

Like all the rest of them do

#8353    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 March 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

youre so desperate to strike up a convo aren't you? baiting TE to discuss holes again. Impossible holes!

Like this one in an axe head from 5000 years ago. Thats before PP you know.(according to source)

Just discovered cant post the images, scroll for axeheads

http://antimonite.bl...ory/mineralogy/

Nice collection of stone`age remnants there seeder.

Shame it has nothing to do with the thread.

Posted Image

#8354    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,303 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 March 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Still waiting for how ancients drilled perfect holes

My goodness you are desperate aren't you? , well be a good chap and continue waiting.  While youre waiting of course, jump back to about page 150- plus and re-read the original discussion on holes.  Silently and to yourself that is

#8355    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 March 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

But on his homepage he dismisses the notions of aliens altogether.

That depends no doubt on what images he is being presented with.

His utter amazement was expressed specifically when shown pictures of Puma Punku.  

He did say that modern tech could not replicate that.

According to you chaps a tribe of illiterate  indians can do it.

Posted Image