Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#856    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,862 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

Well no one seems willing to make a refutation of this clip.  It's one of the best pieces of evidence of ancient unknown technology that there is in my opinion.

It so far defies refutation, and with that I can only assume that the case for AA stands.

None of this is any more impressive than say the Colosseum  or the Forum, or almost anything in ancient Rome that we know was done by hand. Why din't aliens build those things, too? Clearly you have the opinion that ancient peoples were retarded and incapable of anything like this.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 06 December 2012 - 07:43 PM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#857    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 06 December 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

None of this is any more impressive than say the Colosseum  or the Forum, or almost anything in ancient Rome that we know was done by hand. Why din't aliens build those things, too? Clearly you have the opinion that ancient peoples were retarded and incapable of anything like this.

Nothing that was done in Greece or Rome compares to the GP, Puma Punku, Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman and perhaps another half dozen unexplainable megalithic sites around the world.

You must surely know that.

OK here goes; show me a perfect hole cut to that depth out of hard stone and that precision in Rome or Greece.

Posted Image

#858    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,862 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

Nothing that was done in Greece or Rome compares to the GP, Puma Punku, Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman and perhaps another half dozen unexplainable megalithic sites around the world.

You must surely know that.

This doesn't compare?
Posted Image

Or this?

Posted Image

What about this?
Posted Image

All made by humans, by hand.

A thousand times more impressive than some blocks with holes in them.

OK here goes; show me a perfect hole cut to that depth out of hard stone and that precision in Rome or Greece.

Not being in Greece or Rome, I simply cannot walk up to a building and take an image of what you request.

But you can clearly see the detail on this statue. OBVIOUSLY the craftsmanship can ONLY be explained by aliens as the ancients simply did not have the tech necessary to do this, right?

Posted Image

How did they make the spear so straight!!!!!Derp derp derp.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 06 December 2012 - 08:02 PM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#859    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,101 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

[...]
Show us, at first, perfect hole you are referring to. Secondly, you've been shown already how holes could be drilled without fancy-shmancy alien intervention.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#860    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 06 December 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

Show us, at first, perfect hole you are referring to. Secondly, you've been shown already how holes could be drilled without fancy-shmancy alien intervention.

You know the clip that the skeptics have been conveniently avoiding?  It's there.  Please stop the avoidance and check it out.  Then we can talk.

Posted Image

#861    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,862 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

You know the clip that the skeptics have been conveniently avoiding?  It's there.  Please stop the avoidance and check it out.  Then we can talk.

I watched that clip. ALL of those holes can be explained by the methods provided throughout this thread. You don't want to believe it, fine. Don't make it any less true, however.

#862    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

An amazing short clip looking at the incredible site of SacsayHuaman.  The clip shows close up's of the massive blocks some must be approaching a hundred tonnes or more that have been precisely carved and seemlessly positioned.

Conjecture regarding the means of achieving this is offered.

Edited by zoser, 06 December 2012 - 08:13 PM.

Posted Image

#863    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 06 December 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

This doesn't compare?

Or this?

What about this?

All made by humans, by hand.

A thousand times more impressive than some blocks with holes in them.

Not being in Greece or Rome, I simply cannot walk up to a building and take an image of what you request.

But you can clearly see the detail on this statue. OBVIOUSLY the craftsmanship can ONLY be explained by aliens as the ancients simply did not have the tech necessary to do this, right?

How did they make the spear so straight!!!!!Derp derp derp.

Fail.  I'm no more excited about that than I am this:

Posted Image

Your pictures are no more fascinating or mysterious than this.  If the were they would be the subject of intense investigation.  They are not.

If you want to know why, look at my previous post.

Edited by zoser, 06 December 2012 - 08:13 PM.

Posted Image

#864    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,862 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 08:09 PM, said:

An amazing short clip looking at the incredible site of SacsayHuaman.  The clip shows close up's of the massive blocks some must be approaching a hundred tonnes or more that have been precisely carved and seemlessly positioned.

Conjecture regarding the means of achieving this is offered.

The Inca used similar construction techniques in building Sacsayhuaman as they used on all their stonework, albeit on a far more massive scale.[11] The stones were rough-cut to the approximate shape in the quarries using river cobbles.[12] They were then dragged by rope to the construction site, a feat that at times required hundreds of men.[13] The ropes were so impressive that they warranted mention by Diego de Trujillo (1948:63 [1571]) as he inspected a room filled with building materials. The stones were then shaped into their final form at the building site and then laid in place.[14] The work, while supervised by Inca architects, was largely carried out by groups of individuals fulfilling their labor obligations to the state. In this system of “mita” or “turn” labor, each village or ethnic group provided a certain number of individuals to participate in public works projects.[15]
Although multiple regions might provide labor for a single, large-scale state project, the ethnic composition of the work-gangs remained intact, as different groups were assigned different tasks. Cieza de León (1976:153–154), who visited Sacsayhuaman two times in the late 1540s, mentions the quarrying of the stones, their transposition to the site, and the digging of foundation trenches. All this was conducted by rotational labor under the close supervision of Imperial architects.[16]

Protzen, a professor of architecture, has shown how the Inca built long and complex ramps within the stone quarries near Ollantaytambo, and how additional ramps were built to drag the blocks to the construction above the village.[17] He suggests that similar ramps would have been built at Sacsayhuaman.

http://en.wikipedia....uction_of_walls

AA has lied to you. There is nothing mysterious here. There are FIRST HAND accounts of its construction.

#865    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,101 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

So, take snapshot of perfect hole in the video you are talking about, then you will get your answer.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#866    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,862 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

Posted Image

Your pictures are no more fascinating or mysterious than this.  If the were they would be the subject of intense investigation.  They are not.

No one it talking about what you are excited by. Frankly, I'd rather not know what excites you.

Your pictures are no more fascinating or mysterious than ROCKS WITH HOLES IN THEM!!! You really believe that ****ing ALIENS came and DRILLED HOLES IN ROCKS!!!???
My god man! Your intelligence level boggles the mind!

#867    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

View Postbmk1245, on 06 December 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

So, take snapshot of perfect hole in the video you are talking about, then you will get your answer.

I could Mr B but I'm on my 10 year old Toshiba.  My software is on the other machine.  Just watch the clip.  Do you have the software to watch it?

Posted Image

#868    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,101 posts

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

Posted Image

Jeez, your mind sublimates minute by minute... Seriously?!

#869    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 06 December 2012 - 08:15 PM, said:

No one it talking about what you are excited by. Frankly, I'd rather not know what excites you.

Your pictures are no more fascinating or mysterious than ROCKS WITH HOLES IN THEM!!! You really believe that ****ing ALIENS came and DRILLED HOLES IN ROCKS!!!???
My god man! Your intelligence level boggles the mind!

Yes they are merely holes; but without conventional explanation.  Everything in your pictures can easily be explained.

Edited by zoser, 06 December 2012 - 08:17 PM.

Posted Image

#870    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,101 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 08:15 PM, said:

I could Mr B but I'm on my 10 year old Toshiba.  My software is on the other machine.  Just watch the clip.  Do you have the software to watch it?
Already seen it, but to make sure what you're talking about, post snapshot.