Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#871    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 06 December 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

[/size][/font][/color]

AA has lied to you. There is nothing mysterious here. There are FIRST HAND accounts of its construction.

The funny thing is the Inca denied all knowledge of it's construction (Sacsayhuaman).

Edited by zoser, 06 December 2012 - 08:19 PM.

Posted Image

#872    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,262 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

Well no one seems willing to make a refutation of this clip.  It's one of the best pieces of evidence of ancient unknown technology that there is in my opinion.

It so far defies refutation, and with that I can only assume that the case for AA stands.

I refuted it the first time you brought it up. I see no reason to do so again.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#873    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 06 December 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

I refuted it the first time you brought it up. I see no reason to do so again.

You wouldn't mind just repeating it for the record would you.  Where did you say that the perfectly circular copper tubes came from again?

Posted Image

#874    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

Posted Image

Maybe they just ran it through the extruder.  Just like the comedian Tommy Cooper used to say:

Posted Image

Just Like that!

Posted Image

#875    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 03 December 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

I have noticed an extreme reluctance to learn anything contrary to his own beliefs. I have never, not once, seen him alter his position on anything, despite ironclad examples of his errors. At what point does such constitute trolling?
:lol: I don't remember a single ironclad example of any error I made and challenge you to try providing some.

#876    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 04 December 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

With the utter nonsense that AA proponents use as evidence there is no danger of that happening any time soon ever. The AA argument boils down to 'I don't know therefore aliens'. There is nothing to support the idea at all.
Sure there is. For example when they TELL US beings came from the stars, that is evidence even if they were lying. Do you think that particular evidence is any better if it's what actually DID happen, or do you think whether it happened or not has no influence on how strong evidence is during this period while we don't know?

#877    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,705 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

Well no one seems willing to make a refutation of this clip.  It's one of the best pieces of evidence of ancient unknown technology that there is in my opinion.

It so far defies refutation, and with that I can only assume that the case for AA stands.

Nothing in that video needs to be refuted to begin with. There is the theory that man built these structures themselves.  Clear evidence has been provided that supports this including the proposed tools used. The AA theory suggests that aliens helped man build these structures. We are waiting for the unambiguous evidence to support this.

Unambiguous meaning not open to more than one interpretation. You see, you have to actually support your theory, not just throw it out there to see if it sticks.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#878    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,097 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

[...]
Maybe they just ran it through the extruder.[...]
Repeatedly:
1) molding, easiest way;
2) casting, then rolling.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#879    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 04 December 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

Let's see, for the AA hypothesis to be true we have to assume several things.
*We have to assume that an advanced alien civilization exists
*We have to assume that an advanced alien civilization could find the Earth to begin with
*We have to assume that an advanced alien civilization would have the desire and ability to travel here
*We have to assume that these aliens are benevolent
*We have to assume that they would directly interfere with ancient civilizations and assist them with building anything.
*We have to assume that the aliens would use ancient technologies or at least technologies that leave similar markings.
*We have to assume that they apparently left without a single trace of their presence left behind.
*We have to assume that modern archaeologists have it all wrong
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
For the theory of unassisted building of these structures we have to assume that ancient civilizations were smart enough to fashion tools to allow them to do so (something we actually have evidence for). Period.
For anyone that thinks that both theories have the same merit, you'd be quite wrong.
We have absolutely no reason to believe we're not living on a project planet being influenced by beings from other star systems. We do have reason to believe ancient humans couldn't have done some of the things it appears they could not have done, and that they wouldn't have been able to think of ways of doing it since the combined minds of all the people who have thought about it for centuries have not been able to come up with it. And that's just the starting line that so many of you don't seem able to even appreciate much less get to.

#880    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 December 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

You want an answer that doesn't invoke God as the King of King, Judge of Judges, the Lord "I Am" supernatural, omnipotent etc etc?
Two words - Time. Travel.
I don't believe time travel is possible, so we're still left with him being an alien.

#881    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,262 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 08:20 PM, said:

You wouldn't mind just repeating it for the record would you.  Where did you say that the perfectly circular copper tubes came from again?

That? Separate issue from the supposed plowed lines in the video. But I'll indulge you. Roll a clay rod. Coat the rod in wax. Coat the wax in more clay. Burn out the wax. Pour in the metal. Remove the clay. And that's just one method.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#882    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,705 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

View Postnopeda, on 06 December 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

We have absolutely no reason to believe we're not living on a project planet being influenced by beings from other star systems. We do have reason to believe ancient humans couldn't have done some of the things it appears they could not have done, and that they wouldn't have been able to think of ways of doing it since the combined minds of all the people who have thought about it for centuries have not been able to come up with it. And that's just the starting line that so many of you don't seem able to even appreciate much less get to.

More argument from ignorance? When are you going to contribute anything besides assumptions and speculations?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#883    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 December 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

Answer my question then Nopeda - why have these hieroglyphs never turned up elsewhere?
There could be countless reasons, like maybe the rest of them were plastered over, then carved over, then it all fell out....

#884    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,097 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

View Postnopeda, on 06 December 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

[...] We do have reason to believe ancient humans couldn't have done some of the things it appears they could not have done, and that they wouldn't have been able to think of ways of doing it since the combined minds of all the people who have thought about it for centuries have not been able to come up with it. [...]
You forgot one small detail - Human Beings Are Getting Dumber (basicly, ancients were smarter than nowaday folks). Proof of that is here, on this thread... :whistle:

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#885    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 03 December 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

There are religious philosophies that claim that God is a part of everything and everything is a part of God. Therefore God would be 'native' to everywhere and everywhen. Explain that with alien babble. You fail to see the distinction between a creator God and some race of high tech aliens. If an all powerful God exists then the aliens would be a creation as well. The very concepts are lightyears apart...pun intended.
If God exists he would necessarily have to be a high tech alien from my pov. That's the starting line. Can you get there? :no: Why not???

Edited by nopeda, 06 December 2012 - 08:52 PM.