Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#8791    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

OK, Zoser, this is what granite looks like in the wild. This was one of many granite landslides that we had come across during a hike in Eastern Oregon.

Attached File  granite.jpg   246.71K   21 downloads

It looks like your Ancient Astronauts had been there. See the edges of the stones indicated by the red arrows. Those were just a few of the thousands of nearly straight and nearly flat surfaces that occurred naturally in this granite.

Now how do you split granite with flimsy copper tools? "Why it's simply impossible," you say! Using the feather and wedge method, you would pound feathers into the crack indicated by the green arrow. As the feathers go into the crack, you can easily pound the wedge in between them and put the fracture under enough pressure to split even a huge stone like that one. People have been doing it for thousands of years.

#8792    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,053 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:17 AM

Kludge808, on 12 March 2013 - 02:50 AM, said:

*whimper* ... I'm single and alone and all like that.  Does that make me a Zoser-clone? :no: :o <_< :wacko:

hehe I think the difference that makes the difference, in this case, is the obsessing he does. While anyone with time on their hands and being single doesn't automatically make them odd, its whats done with the time and the interests one gets - interested in!

Heck when I was a teenager I would have loved the net, if it had been around, and doubtless would have watched every ufo or aliens vid going. Fortunately, the internet for me started in 98, a time I had fortunately matured by,  and gained the capacity for objective reasoning

Edited by seeder, 12 March 2013 - 04:22 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8793    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:33 AM

Kludge808, on 12 March 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:

No, no, guys!  It was AIL-E-UNZ!

Hey Kludge, if you're really bored you can check a hundred pages back in this thread and learn about the piezoelectric effect of granite which used the natural vibration of the Earth to create resonance within it to generate electricity which was conducted out of the pyramids not through highly conductive copper wire but through, uh, something else that left no evidence. Yes the pyramids were nothing more than giant power stations! Why else would they have used granite?

I have a nice chunk of leftover granite which my cat's food and water bowls sit on. I'd love to get the thing producing electricity but that darn Zoser can't tell me how to do it. In fact he warned me not to because it would generate radiation. Oh yes, he switches topics a lot and gets confused.

But you probably won't understand any of this because you're handicapped with your engineering degree which prevents you from seeing the amazing things that Zoser sees... on the Internet.

#8794    sards

sards

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

New to this forum. Has anyone tried to replicate the Pyramids on a smaller scale and attempt to use them as a super conducter-transmitter-whatever.....

#8795    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,053 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:02 AM

sards, on 12 March 2013 - 04:49 AM, said:

New to this forum. Has anyone tried to replicate the Pyramids on a smaller scale and attempt to use them as a super conducter-transmitter-whatever.....

for what purpose may I ask? You could use a wooden storage box for a, - as you say,  "super conducter-transmitter-whatever"

Pyramid shaped means nothing to energy production does it? But the answer is NO.

But people have built smaller models of the 'mids to try figure out building methods. . But as they were not originally built as power plants then no, no-ones tried to get power out of one.  But there are a couple of chaps who believe this to be the case and will explain it all in a 90 mins DVD, but only if you send them $29.99.

so lets make a deal, send me just $20, and I will tell you whatever you want to hear by personal email.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8796    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:13 AM

Slave2Fate, on 12 March 2013 - 03:59 AM, said:

Hey Kludge, I hope you are doing well,
As well as can be expected.  This getting old crap is definitely getting old.  Things are beginning to ache I didn't even know I have. :cry:

and it's good to see you here even though this thread degenerates into a one man circus on occasion. All your points are valid, just expect them to be hand waived away (without justification mind you) by a certain party.  :tu:
Yeah, I've been Zoserified (Zoserized?) before so I expect it to happen again.  None the less, I had to put my foot in if for no other reason than my 1000 post goal.  (Good grief!  Is that evidence I don't have a life after all?)

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#8797    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,648 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

Kludge808, on 12 March 2013 - 06:13 AM, said:

Yeah, I've been Zoserified (Zoserized?)
I hear that happens if he bites you.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#8798    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,079 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

seeder, on 12 March 2013 - 05:02 AM, said:

so lets make a deal, send me just $20, and I will tell you whatever you want to hear by personal email.

I honestly wonder how much of the AA garbage is just fueled by confirmation bias. People just saying what they know others want to hear just to make a few (few? :whistle: ) bucks off of the gullible.

Then again maybe I'd rather not want to know, my faith in humanity is on shaky ground enough without knowing the exact depths people will go to to feed a myth (and themselves in the process). <_<

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#8799    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,079 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

Wearer of Hats, on 12 March 2013 - 06:28 AM, said:

Except judging by his argumentation he has no teeth! :lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#8800    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

seeder, on 12 March 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

injunearing, haha :clap:  very witty!
*polite bow* Ah aimz ta pleeze. :yes:

A great post kludge. Pity - but anymore text than a paragraph means doser wont read it. He needs moving images, alien music and voice-over men with deep voices saying  mysterious things!
I have the AV capability here to do that including voice alteration to a degree.  It might be fun to practice with Premier doing that someday when I get really truly bored.

But a breath of fresh air nonetheless on a very tired and frustrating fred  thread !
Thanks.  I'm not an expert on much of anything except maybe multilayer toasted cheese sandwiches but I do my homework - or run the numbers as I said in another thread where doing actual calculations seemed to be beyond the antagonists' capability - to make sure of my footing first.  Even so I tend to be somewhat conservative in how far I push things.

Its sad but zoser isnt here for reasoned discussion and exchange of ideas. His strategy is not to listen - while incessantly wanting everyone else to listen to him. Then if the information presented to him, yet again gets too close to the possible  truth...its the classic zoser swerve he does, and the subject gets changed back to something else we have rinsed every fact from!
This isn't unusual for FTBs (Flaming True Believers) and CTists (Conspiracy Theorists) since reality has a habit of interfering with their closed minded thinking.  (Ironically they accuse skeptics & debunkers of being closed minded while claiming to be open minded.  It would be kind of a giggle if they weren't so dead serious about it.)  They also like to slide on over to a subject that has absolutely nothing to do with the OP in a vain attempt to escape and find something the skeptics & debunkers will "oooh" and ahhh" over.  This doesn't work but they claim points anyway.

Admittedly we can only know so much, speculate even more, and thats where zoser feels the aliens come in, when we have to say....well, we dont know for sure how they did stuff.
Well, yeah.  To an FTB, anything lost to antiquity has to be made up for somehow and an external influence like aliens fills that bill nicely.  They simply aren't capable of saying "I don't know" or accepting more prosaic possibilities.

But not knowing things didnt prevent the Parthenon from being built a thousand years before, now did it?
Or any of a great number of other architectural examples.  The ancients weren't smarter than us, they just didn't bother writing down the techniques which have since been lost through time.

#8801    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:33 AM

scowl, on 12 March 2013 - 04:33 AM, said:

Hey Kludge, if you're really bored you can check a hundred pages back in this thread and learn about the piezoelectric effect of granite which used the natural vibration of the Earth to create resonance within it to generate electricity which was conducted out of the pyramids not through highly conductive copper wire but through, uh, something else that left no evidence. Yes the pyramids were nothing more than giant power stations! Why else would they have used granite?
I've read that theory before and got a giggle from it.  There was also a version that said that all the evidence of an alien presence was gathered up by [name your favorite conspiracy group here] to hide their presence.  However they missed the "Babylon Battery" which has also been claimed to be alien technology-based.  Same with the Antikythera mechanism.  They missed that too.  How sloppy.  How very, very sloppy. ;)

I have a nice chunk of leftover granite which my cat's food and water bowls sit on. I'd love to get the thing producing electricity but that darn Zoser can't tell me how to do it. In fact he warned me not to because it would generate radiation. Oh yes, he switches topics a lot and gets confused.
Actually, uranium is found in granite in really small quantities dependent on where it's found.  It's enough to make a geiger counter tick but hardly enough to warrant any precautions.  Of course, to the woo woo crowd, anything like that is enough to make them go "Woo! Woo!".  But then, so is the small amount of quartz which is where that supposed piezoelectric energy comes from.  Basic science stuff yet well past their understanding.

But you probably won't understand any of this because you're handicapped with your engineering degree which prevents you from seeing the amazing things that Zoser sees... on the Internet.
Yeah, such a shame I have that problem.  It and other elements in my background have proven to be detrimental to my being able to fully grasp and appreciate the finer points of being a CTist and FTB.

#8802    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,603 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:36 AM

Myles, on 11 March 2013 - 11:34 PM, said:

Posted Image

molecular alteration, logistics...

#8803    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

Wearer of Hats, on 12 March 2013 - 06:28 AM, said:

Thankfully I'm almost a half a world away.  The odds are somewhat less of that happening.

#8804    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,603 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

Kludge808, on 12 March 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:

Thankfully I'm almost a half a world away.  The odds are somewhat less of that happening.

sonic levitation, logistics...

#8805    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,917 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:06 AM

sards, on 12 March 2013 - 04:49 AM, said:

Ever seen those things that are supposed to keep fruit fresh, sharpen your razor blade and all that?

Bunkum.

But the questions asked by the one obtuse poster in this thread does not even live up to bunkum, it's below that. This thread it like a slow motion train wreck, it is hard to turn away from the disaster that it is. I have never in my life seen a grown up pretend to be so dim. But at least the odd outright lie seems to keep the crowd amused, like qualification claims.

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 12 March 2013 - 08:06 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who