Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#8851    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

Nothing to explain these cuts I'm afraid.

Suspect artwork which most likely is from a late period not the builders.

Other samples unrelated.

Here it is again:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You have to solve:

0.1 inch depth per rev.

or even 1mm depth per rev.

Sorry

Edited by zoser, 12 March 2013 - 12:02 PM.

Posted Image

#8852    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,558 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 March 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

Ducking and weaving how?

I am submitting evidence of ancient high technology.

Straight cuts, holes, precision fitting, vitrification and moulding.

It's all in the stones.

I have stuck to the subject.

No you havent provided any evidence whatsoever. You just endlessly post rock pics while suffering from a vivid imagination encouraged by non credible book authors and known liars and fabricators of the truth. You are one VERY gullible person

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8853    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

View PostMyles, on 12 March 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

Zoser the poser will not take these pics into consideration. Only the AA pics are true evidence.

No evidence of 0.1 inch depth per rev.

Sausages.

Posted Image

#8854    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,479 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 March 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

Unless you can explain the evidence which refers to the core depth per revoluton, any artwork or theory is just pie in the sky.

So the image of men working a drill is 'pie in the sky' but a misinterpreted image of a light bulb is legitimate? You couldn't reveal your double standards any better if you screamed it from the rooftops.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#8855    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

View Postseeder, on 12 March 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

No you havent provided any evidence whatsoever. You just endlessly post rock pics while suffering from a vivid imagination encouraged by non credible book authors and known liars and fabricators of the truth. You are one VERY gullible person

Evidence of 0.1 inch depth per rev please?

View PostSlave2Fate, on 12 March 2013 - 12:03 PM, said:

So the image of men working a drill is 'pie in the sky' but a misinterpreted image of a light bulb is legitimate? You couldn't reveal your double standards any better if you screamed it from the rooftops.

No evidence = no argument.

Posted Image

#8856    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,251 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 March 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

Nothing to explain these cuts I'm afraid.

Suspect artwork which most likely is from a late period not the builders.

Other samples unrelated.

Here it is again:

~pics

You have to solve:

0.1 inch depth per rev.

Sorry

you plagiarized from very poor sources ........ you can't prove its

0.1 inch depth per rev.

you still evade the core of your argument which I remind you again is : -

View Postthird_eye, on 11 March 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

okay now your game ... your rules

YOurs is not generalised guesswork ... here

If the space technology can 'easily' make these stones, that would make thousands of temples and strong home living structures every month .... where are there ?

Press a button you melt the stones ... use a gadget the stones stack into a temple, wave a contraption you get 'impossible' designs cut into stones

what ? a week to finish PP ? Where are the rest .... ? Should be dotting the landscape every where you care to look ....

what the tools have a warranty on how many stone structures it can be used on ?

~snip

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#8857    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 12 March 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

you plagiarized from very poor sources ........ you can't prove its

0.1 inch depth per rev.

you still evade the core of your argument which I remind you again is : -

Evidence of how the core depth per rev was achieved with crude tools please.

Sorry to pin you guys to the wall.

Posting irrelevant or suspect material will not do any more.

Either explain that it was done with primitive tools or fold.

Here is the argument again:

(1) High speed (hundreds or thousands of rpm).

No machinery found to do this.

(2)High load drilling.

Would collapse the copper pipe.  No bearings capable of supporting the load required for the feed rate.

Edited by zoser, 12 March 2013 - 12:11 PM.

Posted Image

#8858    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,558 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:11 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 March 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:

Very easy.  Primitive man couldn't do it.  It was all done by unknown high technology although the evidence is now pointing to sound as the method.  

The ancients spoke of visitors.  They portrayed this in their art and their folkore.

I've said it before but we don't need spaceships in the sand.

If you think otherwise then please explain 0.1 inch depth cuts in granite per revolution.

If you say ancient high tech visitors didn't do it than you have to say who did.

Simple.

for the zillionth time we are not talking of primitive man. You really have a problem with the timeline of man dont you? Primitive man couldn't even talk, or talk properly...

If I remember correctly, mankind has been about for around 2.2 million years for recognizable humans, and about 250,000 years for Homo sapiens.

Pyramids, and everything since in the last, lets say 4000 years ish,

Gobleki Teppe, 10-11,000 years

If any ancient structures were a million years old, even I may think it was aliens.  But are they are fairly modern in the great scheme of things

About your drill depths. I want more verification on the alleged drill rates. you know what that means dont you? Credible sources. So be a good chap, go off and do some research, then come back here and tell me the drill speeds/depths again

Credible sources mind you. You can do that cant you? Or do you accept one source as being the sole judge on the matter?  Kindly dont mention it again till you have provided PROOF of drill rates and depths

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8859    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Be back later when you have something perhaps?

Posted Image

#8860    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,479 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

Posted Image

Look closely at the grooves. They aren't uniform or parallel. Hell, it even looks like they cross in a few spots. Those grooves are not indicative of the feed rate as they likely weren't caused by the leading edge of the bit but from the abrasive component as it was shifted around during the coring process.

Your turn zoser, do you have a counter for that little morsel?

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#8861    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,558 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 March 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

The evidence says that they couldn't have without high technology.

The explanation for the feed rate?

Give PROOF of feed rates. I want to know who is making the claims and whether they are qualified in a suitable feed to leap to such judgements.

PROVE to me, as said, with credible sources, for every time you make a drill statement again, I will repeat myself like you do. I believe your claims are totally wrong.

#8862    taniwha

taniwha

Hi. If im an idiot, then im an idiot for truth.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 March 2013 - 12:08 PM, said:

Sorry to pin you guys to the wall.

Posting irrelevant or suspect material will not do any more.

Here is the argument again:

(1) High speed (hundreds or thousands of rpm).

No machinery found to do this.

LOL I think you answered your own dilemna hahaha, If you find tyre tracks in the desert can you tell me how many revs/p/m the wheels turned hahaha, :no:

May I have eggs with my sausages LOL

Edited by taniwha, 12 March 2013 - 12:25 PM.

#8863    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,479 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 March 2013 - 12:03 PM, said:

No evidence = no argument.

HAHAHA :w00t:

What the hell are you still doing here then? :lol:

#8864    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,558 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 March 2013 - 10:50 AM, said:

Proof by trace evidence.

Then the other alternative has to be high weight bearing down on the tool.  It would need to be in the order of say 0.5 tonne - 1 tonne, with the obvious result that a copper tube would collapse instantly it hit the granite.

You didnt read the previous link again did you. It was established that copper asenic bronze alloy is as tough as carbon steel.

No-one used just copper, it was an alloy.

Go do some research how hard that alloy mix is for yourself

#8865    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,558 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

View Posttaniwha, on 12 March 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:

LOL you are joking right...

Posted Image Posted Image

dont be put off, this guy is blind deaf and dumb to any form of evidence or facts that are opposite to his