Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#916    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,287 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 07 December 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

Define gravity and give in less than 42 hundred words what makes gravity happen?
magic.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#917    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 07 December 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

What makes it happen?

Mass.

How does it work?

I am not going to lie to you about this. :st
Sounds like you're setting us up for something...
and I'm sure Nopeda will chime in to tell us how it relates to the speed of light.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#918    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 December 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

You have rejected qualified hypothesis with fringe claims.

So you are actually dismissing direct evidence?

Not what the stones indicate is it, and this is how you negate tools? Someone came along at some point and decided to hoax the whole thing? So they could hide some fringe claim? Yeah, that makes sense......... to someone I am sure.

Qualified hyperbole you mean. A ramp is not direct evidence to support the Egyptologists theory, unless the Egyptologists can replicate and duplicate the "Great Pyramid" through using such ramps. If they can't do that, it shows that the builders of the pyramids knew more about how to actually to construct it precisely. It shows a lack of understanding and knowledge on Egyptologists part when they can not duplicate it themselves, therefore they are not as qualified from a knowledge and architectural perspective compared to the real builders or builder of the "Great Pyramid.

To say it was built by just ramps, ropes, pulleys, copper chisels and saws is the easy way out, it was much more complex than that, the fact is that there was an obvious highly thought out plan that is something the Egyptologists could not possibly comprehend given how ignorant they are on the topic.

#919    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,467 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

View PostLRW, on 07 December 2012 - 05:35 AM, said:

Qualified hyperbole you mean. A ramp is not direct evidence to support the Egyptologists theory, unless the Egyptologists can replicate and duplicate the "Great Pyramid" through using such ramps. If they can't do that, it shows that the builders of the pyramids knew more about how to actually to construct it precisely. It shows a lack of understanding and knowledge on Egyptologists part when they can not duplicate it themselves, therefore they are not as qualified from a knowledge and architectural perspective compared to the real builders or builder of the "Great Pyramid.

To say it was built by just ramps, ropes, pulleys, copper chisels and saws is the easy way out, it was much more complex than that, the fact is that there was an obvious highly thought out plan that is something the Egyptologists could not possibly comprehend given how ignorant they are on the topic.

Posted Image

View PostDONTEATUS, on 07 December 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

Define gravity and give in less than 42 hundred words what makes gravity happen?

Posted Image

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#920    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,064 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

Qualified hyperbole you mean.

No, that is not what I meant at all. A ramp was hypothesises, and that hypothesis was qualified by finding that which was expected. What artifact have alternate predictions uncovered?

A ramp is not direct evidence to support the Egyptologists theory, unless the Egyptologists can replicate and duplicate the "Great Pyramid" through using such ramps. If they can't do that, it shows that the builders of the pyramids knew more about how to actually to construct it precisely.

Why, 138 Pyramids were built, there is no doubt trial and error. All this experience is something others attempting the process do not have. You are tying one arm behind ones back here. Let them build 138 for experience to create a level playing field.

What do you think the found ramps are for, if not construction?

It shows a lack of understanding and knowledge on Egyptologists part when they can not duplicate it themselves, therefore they are not as qualified from a knowledge and architectural perspective compared to the real builders or builder of the "Great Pyramid.

Of course, Egyptologists are the best bet for unravelling the mysteries that exist, not construction work, would you go grab the office girl from a construction company and expect her to run a major project? How much experience to Egyptologists have with construction? I'll wager none, what they need is a gazzillion labourers with no time frame. You expect people with less than a tenth of the resources of the original builders to accomplish the same thing. What they do is interpret records, which as we know for the pyramids it a tall order. What they have done is study the structures, and offer their best understanding to date. It's a whole lot better than some finge whacko dismissing man altogether to invoke the modern God of ET.

And I think to blame it all in a higher power is lazy and stupid.
They have found ropes ramps and chisels. What has been found that supports another claim? Nothing!

Why was it more complex? What can you offer to support that? Your word? And you know more than people who have dedicated a lifetime to studying the structure first hand? I really do not think so. Where are the scale models showing alternative methods that you proclaim were used? You seem quite fond of the Japanese attempt, should you not have one as well?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#921    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,064 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 07 December 2012 - 03:30 AM, said:

Sounds like you're setting us up for something...
and I'm sure Nopeda will chime in to tell us how it relates to the speed of light.

:devil:

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#922    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,467 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

The funny thing is the Inca denied all knowledge of it's construction (Sacsayhuaman).

No, they didn't. And again, there are FIRST HAND accounts of it being built. People watched and wrote about it being built AS IT HAPPENED.

You are wrong.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#923    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a paid-up member of the “tin foil hat brigade”

• 24,431 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

Oh no, not again!!!!!

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#924    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,467 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

View Post747400, on 07 December 2012 - 07:47 AM, said:

Oh no, not again!!!!!

Full reverse! Chewie! Lock in auxiliary power!

#925    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,100 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

Had a bit of a quiet break so thought I would just crunch a few numbers to try and shut LRW up (even though I know it wont but hey.. one can but try)
This is just a rough and I mean rough run down on what would be needed today just in materials and labor.. (even though I cut out a hell of a lot).

Workers
Lets say 3000 unskilled laborers so a hourly rate for them going by the current rate in todays construction rates, $18 per hour
Supervisors/tradesmen , lets go with 300, these guys will watch over 10 guys, so this is your skilled workforce that shows/tells the unskilled ones what to do, pay rate, say $60 per hour
Engineers & Surveyors , lets go with hmm 50, these are the guys that do the plans and work out what goes where so on and so forth, pay rate, $120 per hour.
Site Manager , the big boss, this is the guy who is supposed to know what to do totally pay rate, $150 per hour
Now please note, I am actually undercutting the rates of pay based on minesite construction rates here in Australia. I have not included support staff, medics so on and so forth.
Lets say 10 hour days, 5 days a week over 20 years.
Laborers (3000) - $18 per hour x 10 hour days x 5 days a week x 52 weeks a year x 20 years = $936000 per Laborer = Total Cost for the life of the Project $2808000000
Supervisors (300) - $60 per hour x 10 hour days x 5 days a week x 52 weeks a year x 20 years = $3120000 per Supervisor = Total Cost for the life of the Project $936000000
Engineers (50) - $120 per hour x 10 hour days x 5 days a week x 52 weeks a year x 20 years = $6240000 per Engineer = Total Cost for the life of the Project $312000000
Site Manager - $150 per hour x 10 hour days x 5 days a week x 52 weeks a year x 20 years = $7800000
Now I have not accounted for yearly wage rises, or penality rates for working public holidays etc, these guys are working for a flat rate for 20 years.
Now
Materials,
I believe there is approx 2.3 million blocks of stone that makes up the GP, each weighing around a ton, so lets go with the budget basement quality, since we are not going to bury someone in it, and say $400 per block .. still very cheap. This includes the cost of copper tools etc to quarry the blocks, labor, etc, see.. cheap. Total Cost $920000000
Tools and equipment,
Shovels – hmm 3000 workers, average for a broken shovel out of that many due to quality of manufacture its generally 2 out of every 10, so allowing for loss and breakages lets order 20,000 shovels for the life span of the project. Average cost of a shovel $6.45 again. Budget cost one.
Total Cost = $129000
Sacks for carrying stone and sand, lets go with say 50,000 heavy duty canvas sacks for the life of the project, average cost $2.50 per sack. Total Cost = $125000
Ok realistically there is way to many tools and equipment that also can be used, I am not including the wood to build the ramps , roll the blocks on, I have not included using animals for hauling (would include feed and vet costs) , pulleys so on and so forth, if you want you can give a ball park figure
Food and accommodation
Most sites average the cost of food down to about $12 per person per day, this is basic meals etc.
So that will work out to be $40212 per day for food for all the 3351 workers. Total Cost for food for the life of the project $209102400
Average cost of setting up a camp for about 200 workers is 3.2 million. That’s buyin in the buildings etc, putting all the services in so on and so forth. So to set up the camp, $54400000
Add in a extra say $5 million a year for camp maintenance. = $100 million for the life of the project
Freight costs of say $2.5 million a year = $50 million for the life of the project (again I have not included price rises for fuel etc).
So we are looking at a total cost for making the GP the way it was built but today.. Excluding a hell of a lot which would quite easily add half the cost again if not more.
$5307556400

Also please note.. this is in Australian Dollars :)

So LRW.. you got the spare cash floating about to prove us wrong?

Nope.. Didn’t think so.. it is not up to us to prove that we are right.. hell mate the facts are already there.. It is up to you and the rest of the AA crazy crowd to prove that it could not have been done the way history says..

#926    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,100 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

View Post747400, on 07 December 2012 - 07:47 AM, said:

Oh no, not again!!!!!

And as the Blue Whale that is the whole AA argument fell through the air and rushed towards the ground.. the last thing it said was 'I wonder if it will be friends'

#927    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

Two things.  Vandalism and erosion.  The sandstone blocks have been exposed to elements and they were never designed to be. Simple.  Look carefully at the precision of the triangular casing stones at the bottom of the GP.  The accuracy of fit is stunning.  That's the smoking gun.  Not what isn't precision but what is.

Look carefully at those blocksAttached File  building-blocks-great-pyramid-500.jpg   59.24K   2 downloads
You can not tell me that those are mishapen because of erosion and vandalism.You are as close minded as they come. You see only what you want to see, you read only items that support your view, you ignore evidence that doesn't, and you use wild speculation as an argument. Some of those stones are trapezoidal for crying out loud.
The casing stones are tura limestone which is very soft and easily worked. What you are looking at is not a smoking gun for your ludicrous assumption, it is a testament to the craftmanship of these people. Don't forget, they had hundreds of years to perfect their craft. Areyou really so close minded that you can't imagine how they could do this? I can. Shape two stones, place them side by side, run a saw down between them. Voila. A perfect fit.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#928    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

Lets be accurate; there are none at all in the GP save a very suspect cartouche of Khufu that itself reeks of fraud.

That alone is an excellent case for saying that the GP is nothing to do with Egyptian Kingdom's that recorded history knows of.  Their temples and architecture is replete with art and decor.

That's why I and others around the world remain convinced that the GP was from a much earlier time and by a different race altogether.  The Egyptians merely inherited it; and possibly repaired it.

You're doing it again. Why didn't you mention that one of your heros, Graham Hancock, one of the proponents of that Vyse fraud fallacy was allowed entry into the upper chamber where this writing exists. He was forced to admit that it was in a place where only the original builders could have written it. I know you know this, but you left it out of your argument.
I am also quite sure you are aware of the carbon dating process, although in this case you will argue against it's accuracy. Of course if it supported your view, you would bring it up. Mortar is made by cooking limestone. Bits of charred wood become mixed in during the process. This wood can be dated. Samples were taken from within and without the pyramid (and don't tell me they were only taken from repaired places) The dates all match, and they all support the view that the pyramid was built around 2500 BC. No unsupported, ludicrous fantasy. Just good old scientific evaluation.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#929    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

Speak for yourself.  Don't include me in this ridiculous fantasy.  I understood him perfectly.  Criminal to teach such nonsense.

What is criminal, what is rediculous fantasy, is this drivel being spread by these charlatans who deal in only speculation and ignore facts and evidence. The AA theory is nonsense made up solely to make money by preying on the gullible.

#930    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 December 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

Well no one seems willing to make a refutation of this clip.  It's one of the best pieces of evidence of ancient unknown technology that there is in my opinion.

It so far defies refutation, and with that I can only assume that the case for AA stands.

This clip deserves no refutation, it's just one more person walking around without a clue about how good the ancients were at stone work. Only those with an open mind can imagine how it was done.