Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#9886    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

An excellent shot of vitrified artefacts in a cave.  One has the light shining at the correct angle and one does not to demonstrate the prism effect:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9887    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 19 March 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Why? Because you say so? Again, how does a chisel work? I see we're also still in the single-method mindset.

1) The straight edges are too perfect to be the result of stone bashing.
2) The inside surfaces are rounded indicating that something was pushed into the stone.
3) The whole stone looks too smooth to be the result of bashing,  It bears the vitrification characteristics.

Edited by zoser, 20 March 2013 - 05:28 PM.

Posted Image

#9888    MonkeyOrchid

MonkeyOrchid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

hi all, just joined here but have been reading this topic the last couple of days. Has the vitrification been proven on this thread?  I have searched thru it, I really have, but cant see any. I ask becuase if not then all the other points are just moot until that can be proven scientificly.

For the record I used to believe in AA.

#9889    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 10,074 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

No vitrification has been found.  You can't prove vitrification in a forum post.  You can only quote and link to analyses that prove it, and no analyses have ever been done.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#9890    MonkeyOrchid

MonkeyOrchid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

Thanx. Thought I had missed it somewhere.

#9891    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

View PostMonkeyOrchid, on 20 March 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

hi all, just joined here but have been reading this topic the last couple of days. Has the vitrification been proven on this thread?  I have searched thru it, I really have, but cant see any. I ask becuase if not then all the other points are just moot until that can be proven scientificly.

For the record I used to believe in AA.

Take a look at this:

Study the text and study the images.

http://www.ancient-m...ges_of_peru.pdf

Posted Image

#9892    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

View PostHarte, on 20 March 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

No vitrification has been found.  You can't prove vitrification in a forum post.  You can only quote and link to analyses that prove it, and no analyses have ever been done.

Harte

We have proved what it is not.  This includes chemical treatment, polishing, kilns, weathering,  and just about everything else.

Oh and the use of good old common sense combined with dozens of images of walls, quarries, caves, and temples that all show exactly the same effect.

This is an excellent smoking gun:

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 20 March 2013 - 05:56 PM.

Posted Image

#9893    MonkeyOrchid

MonkeyOrchid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

Hi Zoser, With respect mate it wasnt you the question was intended for. I should have made it clearer. Sorry.

#9894    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostMonkeyOrchid, on 20 March 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

Hi Zoser, With respect mate it wasnt you the question was intended for. I should have made it clearer. Sorry.

A question posed here can be answered by anyone.  It's an open forum.  With respect Sorry.

Edited by zoser, 20 March 2013 - 05:57 PM.

Posted Image

#9895    MonkeyOrchid

MonkeyOrchid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 March 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

A question posed here can be answered by anyone.  It's an open forum.  With respect Sorry.

I didnt say dont answer I just told you it was not intened for you. To be honest mate I knew what your answer would have been. Another link. Sorry.

#9896    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,380 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 March 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

Evidence speaks for itself.

The rubble was put on top of the megalithic stones.

Anything else is just intellectualism.  All that nonsense about the rubble being put there because of economic hardship or civil war is just weird  evasion of the truth.

It says quite clearly that the site was occupied, built on and improvised by later people.

Common sense.

Evidence, as this thread exemplifies, is subject to interpretation. Yes, the smaller stones are on top of the larger but how did they get there, when and why? There are multiple possibilities for these questions besides the one you favor and you continue to do nothing to eliminate them categorically other than to declare them eliminated.
So-called "common sense" is every bit as subjective: http://www.mcckc.edu...nSense/cs1.html
(if necessary, skip to the last page) You can call that intellectualism if you want but as usual it's preferable to the alternative, or as another article on the subject quoted, “Common sense is what tells us the Earth is flat and the Sun goes around it.” – Anonymous.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#9897    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 20 March 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

Evidence, as this thread exemplifies, is subject to interpretation.

That's a cop out Mr O.

Better if you said "subject to reason and common sense".

Posted Image

#9898    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,380 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 March 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

Bless you Mr O.  Protzen didn't get anywhere near.  Did he come back for a second try?  I don't believe he did.  That should tell you a lot.

I'm really sorry but I just can't see the relevance of the Lincoln statue.

Protzen came within at least a millimeter of a perfect fit complete with an indented joint. Still just a matter of degrees. There is again the subject of who's paying for all this and since we only have a few minutes of footage of Protzen working to go by, we really can't speak that authoritatively as to just how much work he's actually done IRL with or without the cameras rolling, can we?

You may recall an individual in the other forum who swore up hill and down that colossal statuary were clearly intended as actual 1:1 realistic depictions
of living giants who ruled in ancient times, backing this assertion up with reasoning  and "evidence" very similar to your own. My comparison was in the same vein, to which I need only add the case of the (in)famous Cardiff Giant as an example: http://en.wikipedia....i/Cardiff_Giant

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#9899    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 20 March 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

Protzen came within at least a millimeter of a perfect fit complete with an indented joint. Still just a matter of degrees. There is again the subject of who's paying for all this and since we only have a few minutes of footage of Protzen working to go by, we really can't speak that authoritatively as to just how much work he's actually done IRL with or without the cameras rolling, can we?

You may recall an individual in the other forum who swore up hill and down that colossal statuary were clearly intended as actual 1:1 realistic depictions
of living giants who ruled in ancient times, backing this assertion up with reasoning  and "evidence" very similar to your own. My comparison was in the same vein, to which I need only add the case of the (in)famous Cardiff Giant as an example: http://en.wikipedia....i/Cardiff_Giant

Not a millimetre:

Posted Image

More like 5mm or even more.

Compare with this:

Posted Image

and this:

Posted Image

That primitive man was responsible for this precision work is not going to be proved on the basis of Protzen's skills.

It's just a no brainer really.

Posted Image

#9900    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

Posted Image

Another one for comparison to Protzen's effort.

Posted Image