Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Mayan doomsday 'safe zone' shut down

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,456 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

Well... of course these people are idiots, no Rocket Science needed here :w00t:

The Mayans didn't even know that France existed, so why do these complete No*rots believe it is a safe haven. I have yet to see a detailed explanation for this?? In fact, isn't King Arthur supposed to rise with his Knights to save the world when it is in Mortal Danger?? (Supposedly they are all sleeping under some Welsh Mountain).

Anyway, that aside, where are all the Alien visitors, Reptilians, NWO, Rosicrucians, Nephilim, etc etc who are supposed to save us all from Cataclism??? :-*

#32    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,928 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

Where is this welsh mountain? its just that Wales is a lot close for me to get to, of needed. :unsure2:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#33    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,027 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 19 November 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

Where is this welsh mountain?
durr, it's in WALES ;)
IIRC It's Mount Snowdon, or the one that starts with a "C" - Caledonia or is that a place not a mountain... I can't remember clearly.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#34    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,928 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 19 November 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

durr, it's in WALES ;)
IIRC It's Mount Snowdon, or the one that starts with a "C" - Caledonia or is that a place not a mountain... I can't remember clearly.
Well you are as helpful as an ashtray on a motorbike, I will use my sat nav and leave tomorrow, i still got time to find it. thanks anyway. :tu:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#35    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 19 November 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

durr, it's in WALES ;)
Caledonia is the name that the Romans gave to Scotland.

Edited by shaddow134, 20 November 2012 - 12:18 AM.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#36    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,027 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

of course it was!
I knew it was something to do with the Britons.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#37    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA,Now I've heard everything,Why run to someplace to hide,specialy France.HA HA HA Ha,Why yall running? stay here and lets all go together.Who wants to live forever,Not Me...anyway lets all go out partying like we should.ROFLMAO,I anint scared to die,we all have to go sometime.

#38    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 18 November 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

More importantly, why would the aliens want those sort of people on board their aircraft?

View Poststevemagegod, on 19 November 2012 - 01:28 AM, said:

Posted Image
This guys hair just keeps getting bigger and bigger. They might mistake him for a ufo

#39    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

View PostThe Unseen, on 20 November 2012 - 05:47 AM, said:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA,Now I've heard everything,Why run to someplace to hide,specialy France.HA HA HA Ha,Why yall running? stay here and lets all go together.Who wants to live forever,Not Me...anyway lets all go out partying like we should.ROFLMAO,I anint scared to die,we all have to go sometime.
Well nothing happend on new years 2000. Unfortunately some of my party guests did not show up 'just in case', but the rest of us partied for most of the night.

#40    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

View Postminera, on 20 November 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

Well nothing happend on new years 2000. Unfortunately some of my party guests did not show up 'just in case', but the rest of us partied for most of the night.
Oh man,At first it was like all my friends were hiding and scared and what not,then they saw me just as happy if not happeir that last few minutes before 2000,They asked me why,I said ,I told all of you guys that when I go I'm taking all of you with me.At first they looked at me crazy,then they knew what I was talking about.They understood that if I was going  and they were going who else would they have wanted to be with when we went,Not a better class of people to leave this life with than with the people you love most. My birthday is Dec 15 and I think Ill party till Dec 31st "If" the good lord premitts,course if it does end on the 21st Ill have all my friends and family with me,YEEE HAAA!

#41    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:23 AM

View Postminera, on 20 November 2012 - 05:47 AM, said:

This guys hair just keeps getting bigger and bigger. They might mistake him for a ufo
Man Every time I see his hair I laugh so hard I have to put on depends just in case.There are only a few things you can see from space,The Great Wall of China,the Grand Canyon,and that guys hair do.

#42    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,694 posts

• Today We Are Creating Tomorrow's Yesterday

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:50 AM

View PostThe Unseen, on 20 November 2012 - 06:23 AM, said:

Man Every time I see his hair I laugh so hard I have to put on depends just in case.There are only a few things you can see from space,The Great Wall of China,the Grand Canyon,and that guys hair do.

Giorgio Tsoukalos with his hurricane-proof haircut
It looks like he's always located right behind the afterburner of a F16.

Sometimes it seems like he comes up with stuff just to make the easy-triggered skeptics go totally mental, ripping their hairs off, crawling along the walls in frustration and anger.

He seems to have fun doing it though. Always having this smile on his lips, like he is thinking: "Damn, I cant believe I just just fabulated that totally wacky stuff?" :D

Posted Image

"Opinions are like a**holes, everyone seems to have one" - Dirty Harry

"All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand... "

"I have a black belt in Feng Shui, the subtle martial art. I go home to you and move a lamp and a chair... twelve years later you lay there on the floor with broken kneecaps and destitute."

#43    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

View Postkeithisco, on 19 November 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

Well... of course these people are idiots, no Rocket Science needed here :w00t:

The Mayans didn't even know that France existed...

I thought the "feathered serpent/fallen angels" that came to visit them TOLD THEM EVERYTHING and gave them sacred maps to star constellations etc. Maybe they were too much of in a hurry to return back to their home planet to tell them all...

View PostThe Unseen, on 20 November 2012 - 05:47 AM, said:

yes why try to HIDE and RUN when you are going to die in anyway?

#44    Erowin

Erowin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

• This is incredibly silly!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

Hey, what even happend to 2012? Was that cancelled? Years ago, when it seemed far away, its all anyone could talk about. Now I never hear a peep, its like everyones ignoring it now that the chance to be proven wrong is near.

#45    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

We don't like you

• 5,413 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

Lets all run and hide in the country that is the first to surrender... ;)

Nb: I am fully aware that France surrendered in a situation that most other countries would also have surrendered in. I just can't help mentioning it.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users