Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Britain topples US as most powerful nation

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,521 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

View Poststevewinn, on 22 November 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

with a keen eye i've notice Q, you have changed your location - from Greece to now both Greece and the USA haling from Iowa, if im correct? Things hotting up just a little to much in Greece? 'if you cant stand the heat get outta the kitchen.  :whistle:

Hawaii has a nice flag though dont you think. very fitting. :clap: https://www.google.c...iw=1366&bih=596

More probably to stop people thinking that he is Grecian born and bred, because some folk here disregard anyone of Greek nationality as a free-loader and whinger!!

Xenophobes just love tagging someone with Nationalistic traits, that in themselves are stereotypically incorrect. Its just like people who, insensically, applaud any representation of the Union Jack, whilst ignoring that it is just an historical context.

Edited by keithisco, 22 November 2012 - 06:04 PM.

#47    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 39,647 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 22 November 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

More probably to stop people thinking that he is Grecian born and bred, because some folk here disregard anyone of Greek nationality as a free-loader and whinger!!

Xenophobes just love tagging someone with Nationalistic traits, that in themselves are stereotypically incorrect. Its just like people who, insensically, applaud any representation of the Union Jack, whilst ignoring that it is just an historical context.

Not quite, there was a change in my relocation plans and because I am going to keep the farm on the island, for the next 6 months or so I'll be sometimes in Greece and sometimes in Des Moines. Just can't be bothered in changing the location every time.

Edited by questionmark, 22 November 2012 - 07:00 PM.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#48    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 9,940 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 22 November 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

Well unknown to you i know were Q was from in my early days on here i private messaged him a few times and in passing got to know where he was from. epic fail again, Keith your losing your touch me old mucker. you use to shoot from the hip but more recently its coming from the lip. :passifier:

Edited by stevewinn, 22 November 2012 - 07:34 PM.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

#49    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Dang!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

Sorry, but it seems kind of hard to believe, that the US' power and influence have decreased so much, that went lower than the UK's. Who made this survey up? Probably an Englishman, who want the British Empire back!! lol :P

Αν ανάμεσα σ’ όλον τον κόσμο,
νιώθεις πως δεν υπάρχουνε λύσεις,
τότε μόνο δυο μάτια μπορούνε,
να σε κάνουν να θέλεις να ζήσεις.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users