Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bizarre muppet-like beast discovered

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31    Ravinoff

Ravinoff

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

freetoroam, on 21 November 2012 - 01:15 AM, said:

"The wounded creature attacked one of the shooting party and it was shot dead, the others escaped into the brush"
-------------------------------------
I imagine you are right, it seems strange that there is no major man hunt for the other creatures, not only by the locals, but by scientists from all over the world. And had there been a family of them, then surely they would have been spotted before.
because of this, i am getting the feeling this story has been faked. With all the well made fake stuff being posted everywhere, it would not surprise me if someone has staged this one too.
But it could also be a poor human hiding from the rest of the world because of this horrid deformity.

Couldn't be a human being. As a rule, anencephalics don't ever achieve consciousness, let alone become capable of moving. My guess is that what you're looking at here is a newborn or stillbirth.

#32    UFO_Monster

UFO_Monster

Poltergeist

• 2,212 posts

• What looks spooky is not always scary. What looks cute is not always cuddly.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:17 AM

Yeah, this is not a legitimate news article. This "beast" is merely a child afflicted with some disease or genetic impairment. I've seen this photo used in previous articles as well. This is a prime example of irresponsible journalism. I despise the person who wrote it.

Posted Image
UFOs aren't always the alien's spacecraft...sometimes they are the aliens.

#33    HoboMoo

HoboMoo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

if you look it up on google, its from August. There is only one article about it on a bunchh of different websites. Something smells fishy

#34    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,460 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Ravinoff, on 21 November 2012 - 03:59 AM, said:

Couldn't be a human being. As a rule, anencephalics don't ever achieve consciousness, let alone become capable of moving. My guess is that what you're looking at here is a newborn or stillbirth.
poor mother giving birth to that.
Still a human though, ( alledgedly) although not a being.

Edited by freetoroam, 21 November 2012 - 03:53 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#35    Urisk

Urisk

Smiling like a killer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

• born to lose
    live to win

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

freetoroam, on 20 November 2012 - 08:00 PM, said:

We have one similar here:
Posted Image

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

Posted Image

I have seen beyond the bounds of infinity and drawn down daemons from the stars

#36    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

Ravinoff, on 21 November 2012 - 03:59 AM, said:

A couple of children have lived for a few yrs with anencephalia, I can't find any photos of any previous deformities where they have the thing hanging off the back of the head. The photos I found show only halve a head or missing brain no tubes or ropes hanging off the back. Got pictures?
Features are similar , but not the head shape.

#37    Labobio

Labobio

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:41 AM

berfore they shot it..all it said was..HELLO BIRDDDD...

#38    Ravinoff

Ravinoff

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:02 AM

s33ker, on 24 June 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

A couple of children have lived for a few yrs with anencephalia, I can't find any photos of any previous deformities where they have the thing hanging off the back of the head. The photos I found show only halve a head or missing brain no tubes or ropes hanging off the back. Got pictures?
Features are similar , but not the head shape.

Well, yes and no. There are pictures, but they're of course quite...graphic. And the more I look at the given pictures, I'm kind of leaning towards another sort of neural tube defect (or several at once), although I haven't quite worked out which yet.

#39    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:41 AM

Ravinoff, on 25 June 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:

Well, yes and no. There are pictures, but they're of course quite...graphic. And the more I look at the given pictures, I'm kind of leaning towards another sort of neural tube defect (or several at once), although I haven't quite worked out which yet.

Yes they are graphic, but it's just so disturbing to look at the way the gloved hand is holding him.
Cant see a umbilical cord and he does seem dirty, plus the knees seem drawn up as well as the mouth hanging open and the eye looks like it's looking at the camera. There is fresh blood but can't see a wound. There's no news on the autopsy and nothing from the hunters which makes me think hoax, but it looks like he's choking it. Just very disturbing no matter what the outcome.

#40    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

freetoroam, on 20 November 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

The sad thing is it looks like a small group of a hidiously deformed family were hiding away from the prying eyes of humans, minding their own business searching for food. Once again, what does a man with a gun in his hand do when he comes across something he does not recognise, he shoots it!

I do hope we never get visited by a group of friendly aliens, nature forbid what will happen as they walk out of the spaceship, chances are they would have been blown out of the sky before landing anyway.
Yeah and the sad thing is were not all like that

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#41    Erowin

Erowin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

• This is incredibly silly!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:13 AM

freetoroam, on 21 November 2012 - 01:15 AM, said:

"The wounded creature attacked one of the shooting party and it was shot dead, the others escaped into the brush"
-------------------------------------
I imagine you are right, it seems strange that there is no major man hunt for the other creatures, not only by the locals, but by scientists from all over the world. And had there been a family of them, then surely they would have been spotted before.
because of this, i am getting the feeling this story has been faked. With all the well made fake stuff being posted everywhere, it would not surprise me if someone has staged this one too.
But it could also be a poor human hiding from the rest of the world because of this horrid deformity.

There was no chase or shooting. The sad story is, some woman in the village gave birth to a dead baby, and this was what the stillborn looked like. The picture was taken not too far after its birth- hence the bloody appearance, and it looks like it still has an umbilical cord in the zoomed out version:
Posted Image

A sad story, but the child never really 'lived' and felt no pain in all likely hood. I'm sure the mother was grieving though. It may have been seen as a demon or caused by a curse since it was born in such a remote village... but realizing the baby you carried for 9 months is dead and deformed is hard.

#42    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

Poor little baby.  And then to have his picture all over the internet with false information attached.  I pray for his soul, for he surely had one.

#43    Witchygirl94

Witchygirl94

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:12 AM

As to what Muppet it was I think it may have been the count.

#44    beelzebufo

beelzebufo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:21 AM

This thread is probably the most disturbing thing I've seen on this site.

I don't have any academic background or qualification or life.
However, I can absorb all substances into the body from my eyes.

#45    acute

acute

• 2,536 posts

• Sorry, I cannot provide a link to my opinion!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:22 AM

Edited by acute, 05 January 2014 - 10:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users