Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Man claims audio proof of Bigfoot's existence

scott nelson sasquatch bigfoot audio crypto-linguist

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 39,243 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

One man said he now believes Bigfoot or Sasquatch is roaming remote areas of the United States, including an area in Missouri not that far from Kansas City.

What Scott Nelson hears in his headphones is strange, disturbing and unexplainable.

"Yes, I've heard him speak. And you will hear him speak here in a moment," Nelson said when asked if he thinks Bigfoot exists.

Nelson retired from the Navy after a 17-year career as a crypto-linguist, intercepting Russian communications and decoding them. Currently, he is a professor at Wentworth College in Missouri.

http://www.kctv5.com...foots-existance

http://bigfooteviden...king-about.html

Posted Image

#2    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,270 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

The newscaster hit the nail on the head "Believe it or not".  
Yep, that's how it's played.

Bigfoot is definitely in the eye of the beholder!

#3    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

audio proof cuz we all know what they're supposed to sound like
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! yep that's rich

#4    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Wow - KC eh?  Thats only about 4 hours from me.  They DO have pretty good BBQ in that town.  I'm sure it draws the BFs from all around.

#5    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,772 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

The audio is from the Sierra Nevada Mountains....

I grew up in Sparks,Nevada ( google map it ) 43 years there.I grew up as a hunter / fisherman / outdoorsman / teenage punk.

I bow hunted for over 20 years, most of it in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.

In all of that time, not one person I new, nor they new ever mentioned Bigfoot, other then a joke, and thinking if possible, the sightings were only on the pacific northwest. A few years back, I did see a very laughable report from the Sierra Nevada Mountains.

I can assure you, no Bigfoot in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, from Bishop California, all the way North.

I do have some awesome hunting and fishing stories though, while camping out alone.

And to anyone noticing I mention hunting Oregon also, my parents retired to Oregon ( pacific north west ) in 1989, and I came up all the time, and moved here 4 years ago.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#6    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Sadly there's a lot of money to be made from posting bunk Bigfoot "proof". Personally I think that there is no Bigfoot running around borrowing cups of sugar & eating babies & what have you.

#7    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

View PostBiff Wellington, on 19 November 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

Personally I think that there is no Bigfoot running around borrowing cups of sugar & eating babies & what have you.
i agree
but there is this:
The Child Eater of Bern

#8    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

my husband snores like that. :o after a few pints that is.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#9    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 39,243 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 19 November 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

my husband snores like that. :o after a few pints that is.
You're married to Bigfoot? :o

So does mine :D but without the pints.

Posted Image

#10    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 19 November 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

You're married to Bigfoot? :o

So does mine :D but without the pints.
It seems we both got our own bigfoot, except mines got an excuse. :lol: sweet dreams!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#11    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,584 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

I'll have to watch the video later but I live in the Missouri Ozarks and I have heard some really weird things at night coming from the national forest.  These sounds would make the hair stand up on the back of your neck.  Since I didn't see anything I can't say it was a big foot though.  There have been some around here that swear they saw one.

#12    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,475 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

I think the fellow is right that the vocalizations are not human. But I don't see why they couldn't be from a hog, or even just a rutting buck. Deer and pigs make lots of weird noises.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#13    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,772 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 20 November 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

I think the fellow is right that the vocalizations are not human. But I don't see why they couldn't be from a hog, or even just a rutting buck. Deer and pigs make lots of weird noises.

If it were truly recorded in the sierra Nevada mnts, then no hog....

Mule Deer, Coyotes, Bear, Wolverine ( very rare )....Lots of others, but no hog.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#14    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,635 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

"Scott immediately recognized these recordings as language (since he was a Cryptolinguist) and was totally blown away."

So being a cryptolinguist means he knew this was the sound of bigfoot, I was assuming he had heard it before and he recognised it again, infact is not the case as he has not said that.

Edited by freetoroam, 20 November 2012 - 12:28 AM.

#15    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,475 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 November 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

If it were truly recorded in the sierra Nevada mnts, then no hog....

Mule Deer, Coyotes, Bear, Wolverine ( very rare )....Lots of others, but no hog.
I've heard different. I've heard that the mountain valleys are home of many feral pigs. California as a whole has a real big problem with feral pigs.

Example:
http://www.huntwildp...ia-pig-hunting/

California Department of Fish and Game:

Sierra Nevada mountains are a paradise for hunters and wild pigs

http://goldrushcam.c...ture-wild-boars

The Eurasian wild boar, a compelling animal, and its close relatives, feral hogs and domestic pigs, now have a significant presence in most of the world, including California and the Sierra Nevada foothills.

http://www.dfg.ca.go...fe/hunting/pig/

Wild pigs currently exist in 56 of the state's 58 counties and can be found in a variety of habitats ranging from woodland, chaparral, meadow and grasslands. Wild pigs are omnivorous, consuming both plant and animal matter. In general, wild pigs feed on: grasses and forbs in the spring: mast and fruits in the summer and fall: and roots, tubers and invertebrates throughout the year.

In the central part of the state, Cow Mountain Management Area and Laguna Mountain also do well.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users