Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Man claims audio proof of Bigfoot's existence

scott nelson sasquatch bigfoot audio crypto-linguist

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#16    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,764 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 20 November 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

I've heard different. I've heard that the mountain valleys are home of many feral pigs. California as a whole has a real big problem with feral pigs.

Example:
http://www.huntwildp...ia-pig-hunting/

http://goldrushcam.c...ture-wild-boars

http://www.dfg.ca.go...fe/hunting/pig/

I can only speak about the area around Lake Tahoe, Peavine, south towards Bishop.

On the west side, in California, yes, there are pigs...

When I see Sierra Nevada Mountains I tend to think of Nevada, and that area.....

Does it narrow down where the recording was?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#17    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,764 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

The area circled in black is what I am familiar with, the red area more so then the rest....Not much percentage of the range now that I look on a map....

( I know california is in the ocean, best map to show where I am talking about )

So, to clarify ( I was wrong ), no wild boar in the sierras near or in Nevada :)

Some near Mesquite, down by Vegas, escaped a private hunting club....

Attached File  WUSpalgeo_15Ma.jpg   219.1K   10 downloads

Edited by Sakari, 20 November 2012 - 01:03 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#18    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

I don't know anything about recordings so I have a question:

I noticed Mr. Cryptolinguist fooling around with the recording, slowing it down, etc. Why can't this be a recording of manipulated recording?
For instance, the length of a howl, or depth of a howl, or ending of a howl, are what is suppose to distinguish a bigfoot from other howling animals.
Why can't these be manipulated, and as well as the "chatter" a manipulation, then re recorded?

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#19    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,764 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 20 November 2012 - 02:12 AM, said:

I noticed Mr. Cryptolinguist fooling around with the recording, slowing it down, etc. Why can't this be a recording of manipulated recording?
For instance, the length of a howl, or depth of a howl, or ending of a howl, are what is suppose to distinguish a bigfoot from other howling animals.
Why can't these be manipulated, and as well as the "chatter" a manipulation, then re recorded?

Why does any of it have to be manipulated?.....They talk like we do after all.

Bobo Fay ( Finding Bigfoot, BFRO, Falcon Project possibly) says they talk like humans do....Yes, he has heard them. ( yet he still screams out at them in the night? )

"We all have different opinions on what they are," Fay said. "We're all guessing, but I think they're more like a person, a wild, kind of primitive man that can talk. I've heard them talk in the woods."

http://abcnews.go.co...04#.UKrn44Y_JtQ

Do these guys not see how much they contradict themselves, and just how stupid of a picture they paint?

Edited by Sakari, 20 November 2012 - 02:19 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#20    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 November 2012 - 02:18 AM, said:

Why does any of it have to be manipulated?.....They talk like we do after all.

Bobo Fay ( Finding Bigfoot, BFRO, Falcon Project possibly) says they talk like humans do....Yes, he has heard them. ( yet he still screams out at them in the night? )

"We all have different opinions on what they are," Fay said. "We're all guessing, but I think they're more like a person, a wild, kind of primitive man that can talk. I've heard them talk in the woods."

http://abcnews.go.co...04#.UKrn44Y_JtQ

Do these guys not see how much they contradict themselves, and just how stupid of a picture they paint?

Thilly me! :P

Bobo's right, how would a human ever know a bigfoot came to borrow garlic unless it asked for "garlic". Right? I mean, what is the pantomime for garlic?

When camping once, I was sure I heard "Who ate all the friggin' marshmallows?" After we had all gone to sleep.

in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#21    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,069 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 20 November 2012 - 02:12 AM, said:

You're right of course, this could be a recording of beetles mating, or someone in a urinal, or doves crapping on a statue. Once it has been messed with there is no way for everyone else to know what it really sounded like originally.

Very much like the EVP recordings. A truck goes by outside the house and causes a sound to hit the wall of the house and BINGO, ghost noises. Noises are so easy to fake and manipulate.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#22    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:50 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 20 November 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

You're right of course, this could be a recording of beetles mating, or someone in a urinal, or doves crapping on a statue. Once it has been messed with there is no way for everyone else to know what it really sounded like originally.

Very much like the EVP recordings. A truck goes by outside the house and causes a sound to hit the wall of the house and BINGO, ghost noises. Noises are so easy to fake and manipulate.

Agreed!
What I wondered was is it easy to tell a manipulated recording or if a recording is not the original?
This cryptolinguist, should he be able to tell with his equipment?

#23    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,764 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

Nevermind, youtube video will not show up.....again.

Tired of wasting 10 minutes every time I try to post a video.....

I am cranky and going to bed :)

Edited by Sakari, 20 November 2012 - 03:59 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#24    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

For a species that hasn't been proven to exist, we sure do know a lot about them. The sounds they make, the foods they eat, the way they live, the way they dispose of their dead and keep their tracks covered...

Just saying.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#25    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

Alright, I confess. That wasn't  Bigfoot........I was constipated the other night and was having a tough time taking a 2.

There, are you all happy now?

#26    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:41 AM

WOW! That's all I have to say about this. How sad is our society that something SOOO rediculous, unsensical, simpleminded and moronic would make it on T.V. as NEWS?! This recording is one of the worst things I've ever heard as "evidence" for Mr. Hairy man. The best part is, there's some 40 year old balding nerd, whom lives in his parents basement with every season of "Finding Bigfoot" playing on his T.V. in the background, as he's creating recordings of himself making gutteral noises and doing a quick edit and passing it off as Bigfoot, laughing his A$$ off at how amazingly uneducated the fools are that are believing this BS!

I weep for my Children.... :no:

#27    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

The audiotape he used is about 40 years old. He came upon it when researching Bigfoot with his son for a report. It's been on BFRO website for years.
I'm wondering what class the paper was for and if the teacher encouraged the man's son in critical thinking skills.

#28    MistyW

MistyW

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

There's just so many other 'Bigfoot' allegations out there that I can't help but wonder if this is just one of the many 'imagined' ones that stem from Bigfoot hysteria?

#29    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,520 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

View PostMistyW, on 20 November 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

There's just so many other 'Bigfoot' allegations out there that I can't help but wonder if this is just one of the many 'imagined' ones that stem from Bigfoot hysteria?
\
I agree

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#30    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,313 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

View PostMistyW, on 20 November 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

Whats amazing is that the first sighting was in 1811 near what now is the town of Jasper, Alberta Canada, so how it has managed to survive this long and seems to have done a  bit of travelling around too, is quite a feat.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users