Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Man claims audio proof of Bigfoot's existence

scott nelson sasquatch bigfoot audio crypto-linguist

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,302 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

View Postevancj, on 25 November 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

After reading this,

And this,

I have come up with two possible scenarios as explanations.

1. Bigfoot flushes, unlike some people I know.

2. Bigfoot mixes their poo with our poo in order to throw us off their true identity.

If my poo mixing theory is correct, then I would not recommend shaking hands with bigfoot.

Ugh, I'm eating.

But damn, you're good evancj. I'd share your revelation with those who need to know. Clever, them foots.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 25 November 2012 - 07:13 PM.

Bigfoot is definitely in the eye of the beholder!

#62    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,557 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

Well... They are supposed to really smell bad, so maybe.... they mush their poo up into their fur and drop it a tiny fragment at a time as they travel?? They got a lot of hair...

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#63    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,776 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 26 November 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

Well... They are supposed to really smell bad, so maybe.... they mush their poo up into their fur and drop it a tiny fragment at a time as they travel?? They got a lot of hair...

I think they eat their own poop.....

Kind of like a breed of Cat I thought would be cool....

A cat that eats dog poop.

( Dogs eat cat poop, so one would never have to worry about feeding but only once to the cat, a vicious cycle )

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#64    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,302 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:40 AM

Yum! :no:

I'm glad I'm not a squatch.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 26 November 2012 - 05:41 AM.

#65    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

Well......at the risk of grossing everyone out here. Back in the late eighties I and my family went to the then newly renovated Atlanta Zoo to see the new Gorilla habitat. Which I have to say was very nicely done, anyway while we were all gawking at the old silver back Gorilla, Willy B they called him, he reached down and pooed a pile right into his hand then brought it up gave it a sniff or two then licked it......yes, I mean with his tongue, like he thought it was pretty darn good. About half way into it he just hauled off and threw it at the large glass we were all standing behind, not sure if he wanted to share or he was upset we were watching him eat. Grossed us completely out and freaked my oldest daughter all the way out. So, I'd venture to say that primate poo eaters abound. This could well account for the nasty smell these creatures are supposed to have. It grosses us out but to another Bigfoot it might be the smell of ......well, I have no idea what it does for another Bigfoot, but they must like it.

#66    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

When I was at the San Diego Zoo a few years ago, they had a problem with the monkeys climbing up into trees over the walkways and peeing on the visitors. They told us that if we saw a monkey waiting in a tree over us, open an umbrella or choose an alternate route.

#67    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

Yep, monkeys and apes love pee and poo and want to share theirs with us at every chance.

I recall the new ape center was brand new and it already smelled like nasty stuff had happened there.

#68    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,302 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

Maybe witnesses need to be checking those "rocks" sasquatch throws at them all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users