Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

75,000 US Troops Might Be Needed

chem weapons syria

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#46    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 9,101 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

I see Turkey has requested for NATO to provide Patriot missile system to be placed along its border with Syria.

NATO says it will consider "without delay" Turkey's request to deploy Patriot anti-missile systems to protect its border with the unrest-torn Syria. The comments were made by the military bloc's chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen. Germany's foreign minister has already said the request by Turkey, a Nato member, should be approved. Probable Source

Also the UK Army could be sent into Syria. General Sir David Richards, the Chief of the Defence Staff, said contingency plans were being drawn up in case the onset of winter saw a worsening of conditions on the ground. Obviously we develop contingency plans to look at all these things. It is my job to make sure that these options are continually brushed over to make sure that we can deliver them and they are credible.
Excerpts probably from this source

I say keep right out of this one,

Edited by Karlis, 25 November 2012 - 12:16 PM.
Added probable sources, NOTE: UM Posting Rule 2c. Plagiarism and copyright: If you quote text from an external web site then please always provide a source link.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

#47    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,626 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

I think he means is by building housing for the refugees as Turkey can't cope

#48    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

Surprise, surprise...
Syria is starting to tear apart, new islamic state declared by the extremists allied to Turkey and the Arab League, this new state excludes the other Syrian rebel groups, as I said in an earlier post it appears that the formation of new cantons representing the different groups is rapidly emerging:

http://www.israelnat...53#.ULKcpoUcqgF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users