Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Black Friday" fans line up early for deals

Still Waters

The deals are always big on "Black Friday" and people waste no time lining up for that midnight opening, but are the deals big enough to wait outside for nearly a week?

Apparently they are and for a small group at a Best Buy in Avondale, they don't mind the wait -- especially if they can score some sweet deals on some big time items!

http://www.myfoxphoe...19/black-friday

http://www.dailymail...ance-again.html

• Like 1

The bad economy didn't put a dent on consumer buying habits this year, expect an equal number of shoppers heading to the stores this "black" Friday and oh, ho ho, it seems like the month of "Christmas" already started: a month and 6 days left until the big "X" -mas is here. My wife is seeking a return to her previous employer Target whom were good to her or Stein Mart, another good store in my area...I'm focused on the day before Thanksgiving as a "rush" in my grocery store I work for (gonna get bus-seh!).

I haven't done anything for Black Friday for at least 5 years. Got tired of the long lines, irritable shoppers, lack of parking, traffic jams, etc.

Besides, all the real action is on the internet. Fewer headaches for me.

What a bunch of freaks . It's stuff...STUFF .I hope no one gets killed this year,is all I can say .

• Like 1

If your an Aussie and in particular from VIC " Black Friday " has a totally different meaning , Its a name given to a Friday a few years ago , we had a massive bushfire & many people ( including some I knew ) lost their lives ....

Sorry it's not on topic but I saw the heading & thought it might have had something to do with the fires :no:

TiP.

• Like 1

I'm not leaving the house. I use to go but it was such a madhouse I stopped, not worth it.

I wonder if Wal-Mart employees will strike, I've heard that.

• Like 3

I am not allowed to go Black Firday shopping. Sometime about knocking someone down.

I went last year to WalMart during Black Friday, crowded as heck and I swear my butt got groped more times then half priced TV screens.

• Like 1

I will NEVER go shopping on Black Friday. It's too nuts.

My brother is an undercover loss prevention guy for Wal-Mart and had to leave Thanksgiving dinner to be at work by 5pm.

Stupid.