Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

San Francisco may ban public nudity

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,233 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 22 November 2012 - 01:05 AM, said:

Actually this is a real issue in nudists colonies. Supposedly everyone carries around towels to sit on other people's chairs, etc. Even they know how unsanitary this can be. And no, I've never been to a nudist colony.  I just heard this through other people.

I do think 99% of the population looks better covered up as much as possible.  Just imagine walking through a naked Walmart. Or not. :unsure2:
I may have to sue you now.  I got a visual and I think I'm going into a serious emotional decline from it.   :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#17    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 22 November 2012 - 01:05 AM, said:

Actually this is a real issue in nudists colonies. Supposedly everyone carries around towels to sit on other people's chairs, etc. Even they know how unsanitary this can be. And no, I've never been to a nudist colony.  I just heard this through other people.

I do think 99% of the population looks better covered up as much as possible.  Just imagine walking through a naked Walmart. Or not. :unsure2:
Well you could be right there,the worst sight in the World has got to be a guy of advancing years walking along the beach in Speedo's...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#18    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,125 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

About time. The human body is a disgusting and we should all learn to be ashamed of our naked bodies.

#19    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,402 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

View PostLilly, on 20 November 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

I notice the 'nude example' used was that of a 65 year old man. Having seen that, I'm all for making it illegal.
Yeah, the people that you don't want to see naked are most likely to be naked.

#20    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,035 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

I may be against this law.  Even though I would never go out naked, it might be nice to have a chance of seeing an attractive woman walk by naked.  I'm pretty good at ignoring people, which I would do to most of the naked people I may run across.

#21    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,267 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

View PostMyles, on 29 November 2012 - 10:06 PM, said:

I may be against this law.  Even though I would never go out naked, it might be nice to have a chance of seeing an attractive woman walk by naked.  I'm pretty good at ignoring people, which I would do to most of the naked people I may run across.

The website in the original post says almost all the nude people in San Francisco are male.  I've heard this from other sources as well.  Better work on those ignoring skills.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#22    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,267 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

View Postshaddow134, on 29 November 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

Well you could be right there,the worst sight in the World has got to be a guy of advancing years walking along the beach in Speedo's...

I've seen this guy, and his withered wife as well.  They hang out at the beach with their brown leather skin and tiny bathing suits.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#23    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,035 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 30 November 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

The website in the original post says almost all the nude people in San Francisco are male.  I've heard this from other sources as well.  Better work on those ignoring skills.

:cry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users