Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Einstein - the brain of a genius

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,542 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

Scientists have discovered some unusual features within the brain of the late Albert Einstein.

Huffington Post said:

Called the "embodiment of pure intellect," Albert Einstein has long been considered one of the most brilliant men who ever lived.

Posted Image

#2    Sundew

• 2,251 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

It seems to me that the physical combinations of brain make up that Einstein possessed likely have been repeated before since we currently have around 7 billion people living on the planet and billions more who have died in the past. Einstein had the advantage of being born in a time in history where much of the groundwork in science had been laid. This is not to take away from his original creativity, far from it! It takes real genius to see beyond the dogmas of the day and create something new and revolutionary. His ideas have reshaped science as we know it. It is sad he never found the unified field theory, an explanation connecting all the forces that we see in the universe, something that has still eluded scientists. It is also sad that there may have been geniuses in the past who were born into primitive cultures or in isolated areas of the world where their genius may not have gone beyond a local village or where the technology was unavailable to advance mankind.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

I remember reading somewhere that when they cut he's brain out they expected it to be bigger but in fact it was actually smaller. :w00t:

#4    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

View PostCRIPTIC CHAMELEON, on 20 November 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

I remember reading somewhere that when they cut he's brain out they expected it to be bigger but in fact it was actually smaller. :w00t:

Ant's have brains the size of pinheads, yet their daily activities are on par with ours, in with an anty difference of course. We get to places we need to go, we eat, we sleep. Ant's get to places they need to go, they eat, and they sleep. But one important difference: Ant's work together better than most humans :P

So size doesn't account for intelligence at all, if you see intelligence as basics for survival.

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#5    Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:28 AM

So, how do I go about acquiring some of these extra convolutions that Einstein had?   I could use a couple more, at the least.  :P

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#6    andy hair candy

andy hair candy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• slowly slipping away...

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

stop m********ing and start smoking weed i guess :S

#7    Tofayel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

Brain of Albert Einstein is not most important, important is contiousness. So we should try to improve our contiousness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users