How it all started:
Around three months ago my younger sister awoke at about 2 in the morning screaming and saying something was breathing in her ear and trying to hurt her. I thought that she had only had a nightmare as she is young. She wouldn't go back into the room and kept crying so I being her older brother went into the room assured her nothing was wrong, I also made a little show of it saying, "If something is here, go away now you are not wanted."
Since she wouldn't sleep I let her sleep with me in my room. She fell asleep pretty quickly next to me as I watched a movie next to her on my laptop. a little bit later on it felt as if something was breathing on the side of my face and I believed I heard the word whispered, "fear." I instinctively reached out with a punch thinking someone was there, but there was no one. I'm still of the opinion at that point it's in my head.
Activity since then:
- Bad smells (Like rotten food) in certain areas of my room. (It tends to change and sometimes it occurs in other rooms)
- Heaving foot movement through out the house, especially late at night.
- My dogs become very tense when this sort of stuff is happening, (they sleep with me most nights)
- I have been slapped around 7 time now in my sleep
- My door has slammed by itself at least twice a week
- Periods of chill at night.
- I have horrible dreams. (will not describe and never wish to)
My parents have acknowledged there has been some strange stuff happening but refuse to talk about it and I agree with them. Though it seems as if I am being targeted. My dogs are a Red cattle dog cross with a German Shepard and two little Maltese, the reason this is important is my bigger dog is very protective of me and often gets violent when he thinks I'm threatened. He growls and stays very close to me when its happening. The two smaller dogs are easily scared and tend to shake and pant heavily when its at its worse.
Also for the bad smell, we have just had the house renovated and every sort of leak and what not has been checked for within the house due to us needing to meet counsel requirements. I'm willing to accept this is in my head, but I really just want an honest opinion of what it seems like and not to be judged.
Edited by MrSmiles123, 21 November 2012 - 12:21 PM.