Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral Projection & Alien Abduction

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    constantine_337

constantine_337

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

• Love is the law of the universe. Hatred is a disease that kills nations.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Ive studied the extraterrestrial and ufo phenom for about 18 years now. I have recently stumbled upon some errie simalaritys between Astal Projection and Alien abduction which I would like to share. I know it sounds odd, but I just cant ignore the facts and felt like I needed to share this and see what your input is on the similaritys. I dont have any links to my findings but they are easily researchable.

Abductees have claimed to hear a wooshing noise, whirling, whiping, or helicopter sound in their heads that eventual gets louders, right before an abduction. As with many Astral travels, similar sounds are experienced just before leaving the body. Some abductees also claim to hear a static noises along with a beeping sound which might suggest some type of advanced technology that can cause an oobe. (maybe)

Abuctees also experience paralysis. They claim that they cannot move their entire body but are still conscious. This is also a common experience with Astral travlers.

Some abductees also claim to experience being pulled from their bodys and could see their own body lying in bed. This is also true for AP.

So we are left to think that alien abduction experiences could be no more than lucid dreaming or a bad AP. But you also have to consider some of the physical evidence of abductees such as strange scars, multiple witnesses or multipe abductees, video evidence, and in a few cases, implants.

What are your thoughts?

Posted Image

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.

#2    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

i think it's good explaination .. i once had bad sleep paralysis which i saw my self floating over the bed and pulled up
however i reconize it as SP effects
i guess SP or AP could explain the alien abduction stuff
beside the mind is powerfull tool and scars could be explained

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#3    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

They are both part of the human imagination. So yes they are connected. ;)

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#4    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,869 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

View Postconstantine_337, on 21 November 2012 - 01:26 PM, said:

Ive studied the extraterrestrial and ufo phenom for about 18 years now. I have recently stumbled upon some errie simalaritys between Astal Projection and Alien abduction which I would like to share. I know it sounds odd, but I just cant ignore the facts and felt like I needed to share this and see what your input is on the similaritys. I dont have any links to my findings but they are easily researchable.

Abductees have claimed to hear a wooshing noise, whirling, whiping, or helicopter sound in their heads that eventual gets louders, right before an abduction. As with many Astral travels, similar sounds are experienced just before leaving the body. Some abductees also claim to hear a static noises along with a beeping sound which might suggest some type of advanced technology that can cause an oobe. (maybe)

Abuctees also experience paralysis. They claim that they cannot move their entire body but are still conscious. This is also a common experience with Astral travlers.

Some abductees also claim to experience being pulled from their bodys and could see their own body lying in bed. This is also true for AP.

So we are left to think that alien abduction experiences could be no more than lucid dreaming or a bad AP. But you also have to consider some of the physical evidence of abductees such as strange scars, multiple witnesses or multipe abductees, video evidence, and in a few cases, implants.

What are your thoughts?

I know this is not going to be the popular view but without going into it I have my own reasons to believe that abduction can happen,   projection awareness does go hand in hand with it because it is occurring at the level of the subtle bodies and it is the  astral/energy body that experiences the process/abduction.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 21 November 2012 - 04:57 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#5    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,281 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

I believe there is a connection to..

#6    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,167 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

I'm certain that many modern abduction scenarios are related to sleep pralaysis and steered states. This is why in regression or lie detector tests experiences pass. Because its actually happening to them.

I was very intruiged about the stores comeing out of Alaska.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#7    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,281 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 21 November 2012 - 11:20 PM, said:

I'm certain that many modern abduction scenarios are related to sleep pralaysis and steered states. This is why in regression or lie detector tests experiences pass. Because its actually happening to them.

I was very intruiged about the stores comeing out of Alaska.

What stories were coming out of Alaska?

#8    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,897 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:06 AM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 21 November 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

I know this is not going to be the popular view but without going into it I have my own reasons to believe that abduction can happen,   projection awareness does go hand in hand with it because it is occurring at the level of the subtle bodies and it is the  astral/energy body that experiences the process/abduction.

I tend to think along those lines too. I think its the dreaming body that gets visited and not all experiences are merey just dreams.

#9    constantine_337

constantine_337

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

What gets me is the physical evidence that some abductees and researchers report. If you choose to select the lucid dream theory than how is it that abductees have strange scars or implants or in same cases that Ive studied people report seeing ufos just before an abductee is taken, such as the case with Linda Napolitano (http://www.ufocasebo.../Manhattan.html).

I agree that in some cases it just may very well be a lucid dream or an oobe such as a recent study suggest. (http://www.prweb.com...rweb8910454.htm) I would also like to suggest that these beings are more than likely interdimensional (as some claim) and that its possible for them to conduct themselves on a physical and spiritual plane.

What I'm intriqued by is there supposed ability or technology to control a persons consciuosness and or pull their spirit from their physical body. I heard of one case (but its hard to swallow) is of a woman who claimed that extraterrestrial abducted her and pulled her spirit from her body, contained her spirit, she claimed she could see her physical body on a table, then they put her back in a "clone" body. Weeks later they abducted her again and returned her to her original body. I have a hard time believing that story but it still boggles the mind with "what if's".

Posted Image

#10    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

View Postconstantine_337, on 22 November 2012 - 12:53 PM, said:

What gets me is the physical evidence that some abductees and researchers report. If you choose to select the lucid dream theory than how is it that abductees have strange scars or implants or in same cases that Ive studied people report seeing ufos just before an abductee is taken, such as the case with Linda Napolitano (http://www.ufocasebo.../Manhattan.html).

I agree that in some cases it just may very well be a lucid dream or an oobe such as a recent study suggest. (http://www.prweb.com...rweb8910454.htm) I would also like to suggest that these beings are more than likely interdimensional (as some claim) and that its possible for them to conduct themselves on a physical and spiritual plane.

What I'm intriqued by is there supposed ability or technology to control a persons consciuosness and or pull their spirit from their physical body. I heard of one case (but its hard to swallow) is of a woman who claimed that extraterrestrial abducted her and pulled her spirit from her body, contained her spirit, she claimed she could see her physical body on a table, then they put her back in a "clone" body. Weeks later they abducted her again and returned her to her original body. I have a hard time believing that story but it still boggles the mind with "what if's".
i often heard people get scars where they been hit in dreams
which perhaps can be caused by the mind if the dream was so realistic enough
i'd love to see study on the topic or documtary it seems interesting

i believe the mind of capable of many things suggesting a scar in response to a hurt in dream doesn't seem very far fetched
well not as far as aliens abduction

i wouldn't believe put too much stock in such stories about aliens though

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#11    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,167 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 22 November 2012 - 04:20 AM, said:

What stories were coming out of Alaska?
The ones the movie the 4th kind was based on.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#12    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,281 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

View Postconstantine_337, on 22 November 2012 - 12:53 PM, said:

This imo is very interesting..

I did some UFO/ET study as well, and always got tripped up and pretty much annoyed by the whole hippy new age aliens from another dimention theory. I'd look at photo's of light beings and transparent UFO's and cry bloody murder because it was all just so fake and unmeasurable.. I hated the new-agers for muddying the truth...  Oh the irony in this.. lol..
It took me a long time to come around to the fact that they might be inter-dimentional, and not entirely confined to this 3-d world. And in the last five months I have experienced the presence & seen several "beings" while in a medative state that was close to but not quite an obe.. lol, guess I'm a hippy new ager now..

Anyhow, I really like this idea that there is in some cases a use of technology to control a persons consciousness, and to basically whip them from one dimension into another.. I think we have that kind of technology ourselves now, Binarial Beats, which is a pretty basic way to increase or change the vibrations of a persons consciousness using sound waves set at alternating frequencies.. The technology has been used in consciousness since 1978, one could say it's still in it's infancy.. At any rate, without citing cases, there are a lot of UFO/Alien encounters that I feel have close paralells to what I've experienced in a medative state.. I'd like to take the technology theory a little bit further.. It makes one wonder, that if we can alter our conscious perceptions through vibrations, doesn't it make sense that if we could alter the vibrational frequency of matter, that even matter can be moved inter dimentionally? It's just a theory, but it does go a long way to solving quite a few of the old UFO mysteries that I can remember..

#13    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,869 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 23 November 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

It makes one wonder, that if we can alter our conscious perceptions through vibrations, doesn't it make sense that if we could alter the vibrational frequency of matter, that even matter can be moved inter dimentionally? It's just a theory, but it does go a long way to solving quite a few of the old UFO mysteries that I can remember..

The shamans, druids, celts and various other ancient civilisations knew this. Hence the vibrations and resonance of the pyramids, stone circles etc. Research that specifically in connection to their construction. Sound vibrations + frequency does connect/sync us to inner and subtle bodies/realities. And can help make the exit of projection much easier. That is why i like dance/trance music such as tiesto, elements of life sound track (right pace for me) as an alt to binaural beats. But rhythmic sound vibration/beats/drumming do have something.

I do suspect a darker side to all this though with those who do genially have physical body marks. For the physical body to present such marks, it suggest physical interference. I have read various cases of where people have been in a location, had the abduction happen, and then upon waking up have military personnel around them all ready at the site of where whatever happened.

Is that what the alaska, 4th kind is based on ?

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 23 November 2012 - 05:28 AM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#14    constantine_337

constantine_337

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

As Professor T stated above, I too am curious to the technology they use to render ones consciousness or if that phenom in itself is something these beings can do themselves through their higher evolved consciousness. Some abductees report hearing a serious of beeps and hums before an abduction and then loose consciousness. One guy claimed to have met a healer, and said during his session he felt his consciousness being pulled away and the healer tried to ground him. Here is the video.
Start at 19mins.

Posted Image

#15    constantine_337

constantine_337

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 23 November 2012 - 02:58 AM, said:

I do suspect a darker side to all this though with those who do genially have physical body marks. For the physical body to present such marks, it suggest physical interference. I have read various cases of where people have been in a location, had the abduction happen, and then upon waking up have military personnel around them all ready at the site of where whatever happened.

I too have read many reports of a military presence during an abduction. Still dont know what to think about that. Jim Sparks is a notable abductee and he even claims to have encountered military personnel working along side the beings. He also claims to have been abducted once while sitting on his couch, and when they returned him, they returned him before the current time. He said they returned him a few minutes before they abducted him. He claims before he was abducted, he got up from the couch, went to his kitchen, then sat back on the couch. When he was brought back from his abduction he could see himself going to the kitchen and then coming back.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users