Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

11/22/12

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostOverSword, on 21 November 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

Could it be that they have dosed all of the turkey with the insidious mind control drug known as flouride?  And by Friday we will have beautiful white smiles while we do whatever 'The Elites' command?  That is a very real possibility.
The Illumanti and Justin Bieber must be invloved somehow. I just feel it.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#17    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,038 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 21 November 2012 - 08:00 PM, said:

The Illumanti and Justin Bieber must be invloved somehow. I just feel it.
Elaborate damit!  We're swiftly running out of time man!

#18    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

View PostOverSword, on 21 November 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

Elaborate damit!  We're swiftly running out of time man!
I've already said too much!

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#19    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,486 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

All you really is, not love in this case, but the Illiminati, HAARP, project Blue Beam, and President O'bama. Just stir well, and leave to fester.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#20    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Palestine will probably 'accidently' disappear.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#21    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

49th aniversary of jfk assassination tomorrow. 49 is 7 squared.
7/7 london bombings, flight 77 hit pentagon, 2nd strike on wtc hit floor 77. maybe something, maybe nothing. prediction for tomorrow - eggs for breakfast.

#22    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,797 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

I think its something to do with the Mayan thing, 21/12/12, but someone wants to bring it forward by  1 month and add 1 day.
:huh:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#23    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

The Mayas will use HAARP to travel back in time and put everyone into FEMA camps to make chemicals that planes will spray in the air making everyone think we landed on Mars.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#24    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,038 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

View PostCorp, on 21 November 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

The Mayas will use HAARP to travel back in time and put everyone into FEMA camps to make chemicals that planes will spray in the air making everyone think we landed on Mars.
That is nearly right on I'd wager!  But still it doesn't explain why the jews have been training the dolphins though.... :angry:

#25    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,091 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostOverSword, on 21 November 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

That is nearly right on I'd wager!  But still it doesn't explain why the jews have been training the dolphins though.... :angry:
Phase 2.

#26    cerberusxp

cerberusxp

Psychic Spy

• 1,056 posts

• We all look for truth, however when we find it, some times we wish we hadn't. R. Burch

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

My ears have been ringing incessantly for about three weeks, today they are louder than before. HAARP?
It's almost to the point I can't concentrate.

The fluoride thing everyone uses copious amounts every day brushing their teeth.

Two asteroids hitting, one near Chicago the other just off the west coast triggering massive quakes, tsunamis and emptying the Great lakes rushing into the Gulf of Mexico.

Edited by cerberusxp, 21 November 2012 - 10:07 PM.

What we say and do unto others while here on earth are the vessels of our glory or undoing EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY
credentials http://www.unexplain...amp;pid=2291684

" I want the people of America to work less for the Government and more for themselves" Calvin Coolidge 1924
If one were to try and pidgin hole me I'd say I was a Jeffersonian liberal.

#27    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,038 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

View Postcerberusxp, on 21 November 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

My ears have been ringing incessantly for about three weeks, today they are louder than before. HAARP?
Hmmm.....and while I was out at lunch it got very windy outside.  HAARP is definetly involved and may go a ways towards explaining the dolphins too.....

#28    cerberusxp

cerberusxp

Psychic Spy

• 1,056 posts

• We all look for truth, however when we find it, some times we wish we hadn't. R. Burch

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

View PostOverSword, on 21 November 2012 - 10:02 PM, said:

Hmmm.....and while I was out at lunch it got very windy outside.  HAARP is definetly involved and may go a ways towards explaining the dolphins too.....

Who shot the dolphins? Feds probe of Dolphin killings. HERE

Edited by cerberusxp, 21 November 2012 - 10:23 PM.

What we say and do unto others while here on earth are the vessels of our glory or undoing EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY
credentials http://www.unexplain...amp;pid=2291684

" I want the people of America to work less for the Government and more for themselves" Calvin Coolidge 1924
If one were to try and pidgin hole me I'd say I was a Jeffersonian liberal.

#29    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,038 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

Those dolphins were shot because they were going to go public with the 11/22/12 conspiracy.  You just can't trust dolphins they can't keep a secret.

#30    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,401 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

The only conspiracy I know that is going to take place tomorrow is the one where the retailers get together and try to herd us all into their stores late tomorrow night and take all of our money.  Then there will be a stampede so large the ground will shake and set off mega earthquakes and volcanoes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users