Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow throughout house

Koreyomg

Ok so lately I have been having very off dreams. They seem regular, however they are vivid. I have practiced lucid dreaming and OBE type dreaming but this is different. It started as nightmares every night. Now its just regular dreams. However they are very uncomfortable dreams. There is just something weird about them that is far from my usual dreaming. Almost like its lacking any form of spiritual senses.

Anyway the point is a few nights ago I took a nap before my night shift. I didn't remember this until I was about to goto sleep the next night but I remember waking and seeing a really tall dark shadow figure standing next to my bed. And I was extremely frightened by it to the point that I tried to scream, but instead of yelling I inhaled out of shock.

The odd part is I don't remember what happened after that, But I think it was real because I remember thinking if my niece in the other room heard me. It felt almost like a sleep paralysis state however I did turn over to the other side to see it.

The craziest part is I don't think this was my "shadow" because my sister told me she had an exact experience. Where she woke up to see a tall shadow at the end of her bed the night after I had my experience. And she said she did the deep inhale thing as well.

Does anyone know anything about these expierences.

Hmm its hard to tell if this was actually real or not...you said you had some very vivid dreams before so maybe this one happened to be very realistic? If this was real, perhaps you and your sister are experiencing the same kind of negative aura, or negative energy, around you that is causing the presence of this shadow. I cant tell the exact case

Hmm its hard to tell if this was actually real or not...you said you had some very vivid dreams before so maybe this one happened to be very realistic? If this was real, perhaps you and your sister are experiencing the same kind of negative aura, or negative energy, around you that is causing the presence of this shadow. I cant tell the exact case Of what is happening, it could be your location is possesed, you both are experiencing some same kind of life trauma, etc

can you tell us that if its possible that you are not able to move while seeing those figures?

Ok so lately I have been having very off dreams. They seem regular, however they are vivid. I have practiced lucid dreaming and OBE type dreaming but this is different. It started as nightmares every night. Now its just regular dreams. However they are very uncomfortable dreams. There is just something weird about them that is far from my usual dreaming. Almost like its lacking any form of spiritual senses.

Anyway the point is a few nights ago I took a nap before my night shift. I didn't remember this until I was about to goto sleep the next night but I remember waking and seeing a really tall dark shadow figure standing next to my bed. And I was extremely frightened by it to the point that I tried to scream, but instead of yelling I inhaled out of shock.

The odd part is I don't remember what happened after that, But I think it was real because I remember thinking if my niece in the other room heard me. It felt almost like a sleep paralysis state however I did turn over to the other side to see it.

The craziest part is I don't think this was my "shadow" because my sister told me she had an exact experience. Where she woke up to see a tall shadow at the end of her bed the night after I had my experience. And she said she did the deep inhale thing as well.

Does anyone know anything about these expierences.

You are fine. There is nothing to worry about. With to work you are doing you will start to become aware of many things. Just because it scared you dosnt mean its bad. To continue on the path you have been you are going to have to learn how to give up fear.

• 1 month later...

can you tell us that if its possible that you are not able to move while seeing those figures?

Sorry for the delay, I need to start checking this forum more often. It did feel like a sleep paralasys state however I remember movign slightly....

To continue a week or so after this I had another worse experience. I woke to see a man standing on the other side of my bed with a tan coat and a camera held up by his face. I tried yelling again but could only inhale out of fear. This time it was so real that I remember thinking my sister left the front door unlocked and someone broke in. After a little bit I shuffled enough to the side to swat at it, to see if it was real. Only to find out it had vanished when my hand went through.

Nothing happened since then. But I do like the advice of overcoming fear and trying to take an observers perspective when these things happen.

Thanks for replying guys

I like what seeker said, about you learning to overcome fears. The troubling part to me is that you feel awake. I understand what lucid dreaming is even though I've never experienced it for myself, and I understand that everything feels real when you lucid dream. But do you even feel yourself breathe, too?

Also, you remember inhaling sharply instead of screaming. If this was simple dream interpreting, perhaps it could be symbolic of being silent of something you fear. But, again, I'm not quite sure if dream-interpretation runs the same way with lucid dreaming. Sorry. :unsure2:

• Like 1