Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

UFOs with Speeds up to 27,000 MPH

ufosfbi green fireballs los alamos project twinkle

• Please log in to reply
471 replies to this topic

#436    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

A lot of people like it, in fact Boon suggested it to me, so I downloaded it, but I was not as impressed. And one of the reasons is that which you have stated, she tends to regurgitate a lot, and try to put a scincey spin on it, but IMHO, fails.

We have fired on UFOs many times or at least attempted to, and I knew that decades ago.  We have many cases on record of UFOs being chased and acting in a very evasive manner, speeding up and outmaneuvering our planes.  That much is easy to prove based on the declassified records.  

Whether we ever had anything that could shoot them down is another story.  I have said many times that we have lost planes and pilots trying to do so.

#437    tipotep

tipotep

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• Muchos Spectacular

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 11 December 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

We have fired on UFOs many times or at least attempted to, and I knew that decades ago.  We have many cases on record of UFOs being chased and acting in a very evasive manner, speeding up and outmaneuvering our planes.  That much is easy to prove based on the declassified records.  

Whether we ever had anything that could shoot them down is another story.  I have said many times that we have lost planes and pilots trying to do so.

Hey Mac ,

Is there any official records of planes crashing chasing after suspected UFO's , I have no doubt they wouldn't classify it as a UFO chase but give it some other explanation , have you read or researched any ufo sightings and plane crashes that can be put in the same area at the same time ?

TiP.

Archaeology is the search for fact... not truth. - Indiana Jones .

** Lannisters like to keep it in the family **

#438    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

View Posttipotep, on 11 December 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

Hey Mac ,

Is there any official records of planes crashing chasing after suspected UFO's , I have no doubt they wouldn't classify it as a UFO chase but give it some other explanation , have you read or researched any ufo sightings and plane crashes that can be put in the same area at the same time ?

TiP.
The Mantell Incident is the classic one. http://en.wikipedia....ll_UFO_incident

#439    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

View Postquillius, on 11 December 2012 - 11:10 AM, said:

I hope someone can help shed some light here..........

we discuss plasma as having many elements that UFO's do. Ranging from manouverability and/or sometimes appearing as a metalic solid object...

lets look at this answer by Erling Strand:

9/ In a recent interview, you have stated that “…you have had several daytime observations, where you have seen flying discs, etc…”Even if not related to the HP, could you please provide more details on such sightings? I have had only three daytime observations, so the word “several” is wrong. I have however seen several unexplainable “things”, – such which goes into another category than HP or ufo. Two of those three observations was a flying disc. The third was a “black hole”. I did not get the impression that I was looking onto a black object, it was more like a hole into something completely black. This “black hole” changed size all the time.
Thanks Erling for this interview and you success with your Project Hessdalen

my question is this....why does Erling Strand not treat the flying discs he witnessed as possibly the HP? since the HP can take the shape of a saucer etc etc.........

at the moment I tend to think its a bit premature to try and link solid flying objects (not just light sources) as plasma when there is obviously some distinct differences between metalic particles collecting and appearing as a solid object versus some of the flying objects witnessed around the world. At least an expert in the HP thinks there is a difference......

I would agree with him. We do not know if the phenomena he has observed is restricted to Hessdalen, and from the many reports, it would seem not. Yet the constant UAP that re viewed at Hessdalen do seem to be connected by some unknown factor then keeps a specific aspect bound to that part of the country. He does not say that he thinks the UAP are even physical, he only states this is one form that he has only observed three times, and being metallic in appearance differs form phenomena seen more regularly.

But how different is it? Is the difference only aesthetic? I think that is the question.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#440    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 11 December 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

That's why I put "Green Fireballs" in quotes, because only some of them were, and this turned out to be an investigation of all kinds of UFOs.

That term "Green Fireballs" is no more accurate than "flying saucer".

I am sure it is the source of confusion, I know it confuses me from time to time.

And interesting to see how the evolution happened from just green fireballs into much more. Thanks for making us all aware of this aspect.

Edited by psyche101, 12 December 2012 - 02:24 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#441    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:37 AM

View Posttipotep, on 11 December 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

Hey Mac ,

TiP.

One of the classic cases was the F-94 crash in Walesville, NY, when the UFO disabled the fighter that was sent after it and the plane crashed, killing some people in the ground.  There are quite a few cases from the 1950s, when Eisenhower had Air Defense Command get very aggressive with the UFOs.

If there is some kind of Cold War with UFOs, I have always suspected that there was an escalation at that time, for whatever reason.  As far as I have ever been able to determine, the UFOs over Washington in the summer of 1952 seems to have provoked a more aggressive response from the US military.  

If you look at a lot of  the UFO reports from that time, they aren't even going to Blue Book at all, or at least only as an afterthought, they are going to the Pentagon and to Air Defense Command.

http://www.google.co...354675689,d.eWU

#442    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

I also get the impression that at this time there were requests from lower down the military chain of command to start getting more aggressive with these UFOs.  Even during the "green fireballs" investigation, there were requests from the military for permission to open fire on them, and shortly after this Gen. William Mathaney came up with his plan to "pounce" the UFOs.  

There seems to have been a debate going on behind the scenes over whether there was any way to shoot them down, given their speed and maneuverability, but I suspect that by 1953 they had a really clear directive from Eisenhower to shoot them down if they kept up all these airspace violations and didn't respond the radio messages.  

I have always thought that they were listening in on our own communications, but getting any kind of response was very unusual.  

I recall one case from the 1950s where a UFO seemed to know the name of the pilot that was chasing it and actually said it a couple times on the radio, in a very creepy voice.

#443    Keegan Gene

Keegan Gene

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:19 AM

There is footage, Stone carvings and many other mediums throughout our past as a species up until the present, the explanation lies in thousands of documented accounts over thousands of years, the answers lie in our religions.

If you are really interested in this check this out, a clip from my collected research material.

Nasa footage on request, hit me up?

#444    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

Posted Image

#445    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 December 2012 - 02:22 AM, said:

I would agree with him. We do not know if the phenomena he has observed is restricted to Hessdalen, and from the many reports, it would seem not. Yet the constant UAP that re viewed at Hessdalen do seem to be connected by some unknown factor then keeps a specific aspect bound to that part of the country. He does not say that he thinks the UAP are even physical, he only states this is one form that he has only observed three times, and being metallic in appearance differs form phenomena seen more regularly.

But how different is it? Is the difference only aesthetic? I think that is the question.

dont get this Psyche?....he says that what he observed doesnt come into the HP, I am sure he doesnt mean location wise.......so the question is why would he not consider it to be the HP?

I dont think it differs because of those seen regularly otherwise no metalic appearance would constitute the HP, but it does rare or not

#446    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,535 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

View PostKeegan Gene, on 12 December 2012 - 08:19 AM, said:

There is footage, Stone carvings and many other mediums throughout our past as a species up until the present, the explanation lies in thousands of documented accounts over thousands of years, the answers lie in our religions.

If you are really interested in this check this out, a clip from my collected research material.

Nasa footage on request, hit me up?

They are having a fascinating discussion in the ancient aliens thread.  You should check it out and stuff.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#447    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

THat is So Old world B.S.!

This is a Work in Progress!

#448    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

View Postquillius, on 12 December 2012 - 10:02 AM, said:

dont get this Psyche?....he says that what he observed doesnt come into the HP, I am sure he doesnt mean location wise.......so the question is why would he not consider it to be the HP?

I dont think it differs because of those seen regularly otherwise no metalic appearance would constitute the HP, but it does rare or not

Why is HP called HP?

I think what he is seeing is something he considers wider than HP, and quite possibly another form of UAP. The appearance also gives the indication of the UFO phenomena, therefore worldwide, and not restricted to Hessdalen.

But then again, after more information, he may label this HP type 2. It's all pretty much up on the air ATM. Pun intended :D

View PostSweetpumper, on 12 December 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

They are having a fascinating discussion in the ancient aliens thread.  You should check it out and stuff.

Thanks mate. <_<

#449    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

What is a "HP" again?

This is a Work in Progress!

#450    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,095 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 13 December 2012 - 03:51 AM, said:

What is a "HP" again?

Itz a puter :D

Itz a printer!

Or Hessdalen Phenomena ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users