Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Item lost in Sandy

john-long island

Hello to everyone here,

I'm a newcomer with some limited psychic ability (realized in my thirties) who has discovered this forum after an attempt to retrieve a lost item has failed through physical search.

This item isn't something of money value, but was important to me and connected with almost every good event, energy, and experience of the last three years. A favorite article of clothing -- a "lucky" hat -- which was swept away from me in the terrible storm we had October 29th. It simply is a blue baseball hat with PUMA written in white block letters above the peak, with a leaping puma to the left of the logo.

I was in front of a supermarket in Plainview, NY when a sudden gust put in on the ground. It did the usual wind tease and let me get near it, before taking off again. Then to my shock it got sucked down a fifty foot alley between stores. I think could have chased it, but I ran back to my 70 year-old mother who was unsteady in the winds (which hadn't been nearly as strong that day until then). I put her in the market, but when I got to the parking lot behind the center, it was gone. It should have been caught by a tall chain link fence all along the back perimeter but it had absolutely vanished. I searched for many days along the lot, but nothing. I was out of electric for 13 days so couldn't seek out these sources of help. Researching, I realized the numerology and pendulum methods were useless as the item was pulled away to an unknown place, so that my subconscious would be useless.

Thank you for anyone who was patient enough to read this. At this point I suppose it would be most helpful if someone could tell me if this possession still exists, or is retrievable in good condition. I only hold out hope because it hasn't rained much in two weeks. Thank you in advance for any suggestions anyone might be able to offer.

Sincerely, and most of all gratefully,

john from long island

Edited by john-long island

Hey John . I'm sorry you were badly affected by sandy . Love that LIPA.Cuomo is going to nuke them for sure .

In any case,your hat is long gone . I'm sorry ,but I don't think you will find it .

Thank you, Simbi. I'm usually a lot more mature and in perspective than this, because I don't understand why the loss of this item has hurt me so.

Maybe it's complicated with how this storm has affected friends' lives here and even the damage to much of a beloved magnolia in front of the house.

Thank you, Simbi. I'm usually a lot more mature and in perspective than this, because I don't understand why the loss of this item has hurt me so.

Maybe it's complicated with how this storm has affected friends' lives here and even the damage to much of a beloved magnolia in front of the house.

I lost my maple . Fifty feet of it,fell onto the house. I hugged the trunk . I felt so bad the tree had to be cut down . Am I a softer or what .

One of my friends on rockaway is still without heat ,hot water ,electricity . Yah .

This item isn't something of money value, but was important to me and connected with almost every good event, energy, and experience of the last three years. A favorite article of clothing -- a "lucky" hat -- which was swept away from me in the terrible storm we had October 29th. It simply is a blue baseball hat with PUMA written in white block letters above the peak, with a leaping puma to the left of the logo.

What I am getting is more of a message with this. I see strongly the colour yellow, a warm yellow around this and I'm not sure why. I feel that the message is in the action itself. Letting your attachments go come to mind and for you, this was your way to experience. I don't think you will be seeing the hat again, i think someone else has it now and maybe they need that good luck now? Is it your jacket that is yellow ? i keep getting more about your jacket than the hat.

• Like 1

Following the wind that night, it would have ended up by a Jewish temple which is a warm yellowish color (if it had jumped the fence in the shopping center). It's a large building that was recently done over in that unusual shade. It's possible it may have been found by someone there, since it is a well kept place that was tended to after the storm.

Nothing I own is actually that color.

Thank you. Your vision of what is beyond simply the hat is much appreciated.

I had impressions of the storm in middle-October, but pushed them away because I sensed danger was going to be very 'close to home' this time. This is where I've exhibited psychic ability in the past, and it's always about a major event, or disaster. Not individual people, or trivial future happenings in my own life. Never voices or words come to be, but abstract feelings that resemble symbols.

Edited by john-long island