Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Strange EVP

paranormal

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Ghostricer9590

Ghostricer9590

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

My friend and myself were at Old Stone Fort state park in Manchester Tennessee about 10 months ago and we were looking over a tall bluff. We had pulled our phones out and started to film the waterfalls. Around the middle of My friends video he had captured a class A EVP that had said(to the best of our ability to hear) "What are you doing" and at the end of my video I had also captured a class A that said(again to the best of our hearing ability) "Leave this place". Now I know what some of you will say "How do you know it was an EVP" But we were at a very remote part of the park. We had walked all through where we were filming and it is a very hard place to get to without making noise. There were only two cars in the parking lot. One was my friends truck and the other was a park rangers car. Anyone with any knowledge of the park knows that it is a park with alot of history. Anyone with any insight please feel free to comment.

Thank you,

Dustin Moreau

#2    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Are you going to post the evps?

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    Ghostricer9590

Ghostricer9590

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

I do not have them anymore. I am however going out tonight to see if I can capture more. I have been doing this since that day and I have been a little half and half on capturing more. Some have been fuzzy and others have been clear to a point. We dont provoke them as to challenge them. We provoke them to speak to us. If I do get more tonight I will post them so you guys can hear them.

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,810 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

where is the evidence from your friends video?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,810 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

Hope you get lucky tonight.
Ps: try not to get ketchup on the lens.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#6    Ghostricer9590

Ghostricer9590

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

We have since gotten new phones and have lost the first ones.

#7    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Well I can't really comment on something I haven't heard. Good luck capturing more for future discussion.

Edited by Jeffertonturner, 25 November 2012 - 07:01 PM.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#8    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,810 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

View PostGhostricer9590, on 25 November 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

We have since gotten new phones and have lost the first ones.
are you making some now? :rolleyes:

#9    Ghostricer9590

Ghostricer9590

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

I understand. I was just asking for tips or advice on better methods of capturing EVPs. I have my cellphone, a video camera, and a tape recorder

#10    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,810 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

View PostGhostricer9590, on 25 November 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

I have my cellphone, a video camera, and a tape recorder
be careful wandering about parks at night with that equipment and make sure you do have a tape recorder and not just tape, they will arrest you.

#11    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

I also live in Tn.

Just wanted to contribute.

:)

#12    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,407 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Good luck on getting something.

#13    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,918 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:54 AM

Was this place a civil war site evps are cool

#14    _Only

_Only

• 6,547 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

I heard an EVP thing on a recording I took one time. It said 'I... am dead' in an echoey voice. which I realized sounded very much like my own. I proceeded to take more recordings out of interest, but when catching myself huddled in front of a speaker grasping for words in the silence, I figured it was time to let it go.

Here's the original, though.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#15    RAGE4TRUTH

RAGE4TRUTH

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

Around the time stated it sounds like a sneeze and then a slight growl. That would be from your stomach as i also noted you farted twice. The second mark was i coherent.

Posted Image

Also tagged with paranormal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users