Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Saw this on facebook

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Check out this video, Id like to hear what it isnt lol

https://www.facebook...152289011580274

Edited by ShadowBoy86x, 25 November 2012 - 06:38 PM.

#2    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,325 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Hold up! didn`t I just post on here?
Any way, give me a moment.

#4    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Ahem...

Pardon me while I go change my shorts now... :cry:

:P

#5    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 10,325 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

There are 2 UFO`s in the sky and at the beginning you can see Bigfoot wandering around in the trees trying find somewhere to have a poo and right at the end the mother in law turns up.

#6    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

did i just see two cities? im thinkin this video is gunna get chewed up by UM experts .......

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 10,325 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

View PostShadowBoy86x, on 25 November 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

did i just see two cities? im thinkin this video is gunna get chewed up by UM experts .......
I do not know what you seens. :D

#8    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

View PostShadowBoy86x, on 25 November 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

Check out this video, Id like to hear what it isnt lol

https://www.facebook...152289011580274
looks like an advertising blimp and then something stupid flashed in front of the lens

Edited by JGirl, 25 November 2012 - 06:56 PM.

#9    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

I can see the headline now...

Man found dead in front of computer after watching UFO prank video.  Coroner declares cause of death:  Massive Coronary.

#10    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,362 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 25 November 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

I can see the headline now...

Man found dead in front of computer after watching UFO prank video.  Coroner declares cause of death:  Massive Coronary.

I had my face about six inches away from the screen so that I wouldn't miss anything ........................

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#11    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 25 November 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

I had my face about six inches away from the screen so that I wouldn't miss anything ........................

Me too.  Plus I had headphones on...

#12    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,145 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

freetoroam tone it down, you've already have 1 post removed.

These should be fresh in your mind since you clicked "accept" just a mere 2 weeks ago

click me

5. Etiquette In the interests of maintaining constructive and friendly discussions:
  • 5b. Spelling and grammar: Do not point out mistakes or criticise other members on their spelling, grammar or punctuation.

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#13    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 25 November 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

i learned long ago that you don't watch youtube videos with the sound on at first, and you also don't stick your face into the monitor cuz the likelihood that something is going to jump out and scream at you is about 50/50

#14    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

This reminds me of a video I saw a long time ago (CGI fake, but it was awesome) of some people on some tall building like The Empire State building, looking out at the city. Some guy was like "hey, what's that?" at some thing floating by that looked like a flying saucer, as he zoomed the camera in on it. Then it quickly disappeared or moved away or something, and they were all wondering where it went. Then ZOOM! All of a sudden it flew incredibly fast, right over their heads toward the camera, panning off and out of shot. It was awesome. I haven't been able to find it for years, though.

edit: Heh, I just found it in 5 seconds. My foggy memory sure changed a lot of incorrect details in all these years.

Edited by _Only, 25 November 2012 - 08:20 PM.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#15    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

View PostJGirl, on 25 November 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

i learned long ago that you don't watch youtube videos with the sound on at first, and you also don't stick your face into the monitor cuz the likelihood that something is going to jump out and scream at you is about 50/50

Reading the top comment is how I avoided this one.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users