Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The "Thirdphaseofmoon"

fraud groups and photoshop fake videos and total **** youtube fake stuff a group of no-lifers fakeeeeeee

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    BorisIWantToKnow

BorisIWantToKnow

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

• Credendo Vides
    Seeing is Believing

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

"Thirdphaseofmoon"
What is that?
I've seen like a hundred of their videos of UFO-s, unexplained stuff and similar
I've never heard of them before. Does someone have some experience with them, or has some knowledge about them. I'm really curious :)

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

http://projectavalon...hirdphaseofmoon

*shrugs*
They do not appear to be well respected .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 26 November 2012 - 12:41 AM.

Miss me?

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,271 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 26 November 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

http://projectavalon...hirdphaseofmoon

*shrugs*
They do not appear to be well respected .
So they don`t. Never heard of them before, but guess this explains what they are about. Will avoid them like a bullet if I see them mentioned elsewhere.

#4    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:19 AM

Fake as a 3 dollar bill.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#5    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

View PostBorisIWantToKnow, on 26 November 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:

"Thirdphaseofmoon"
What is that?
I've seen like a hundred of their videos of UFO-s, unexplained stuff and similar
I've never heard of them before. Does someone have some experience with them, or has some knowledge about them. I'm really curious :)

You seem to know a lot about them given the tags you made for this thread that show at the top of the page.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#6    BorisIWantToKnow

BorisIWantToKnow

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

• Credendo Vides
    Seeing is Believing

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

View Post_Only, on 26 November 2012 - 06:15 AM, said:

You seem to know a lot about them given the tags you made for this thread that show at the top of the page.
Hehe, all lucky guesses :)

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users