Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Casey Anthony detectives overlooked searches

docyabut2

I heard about this, seems someone from her house was doing internet searches on suffocation methods. Wonder who that could of been?

I heard about this, seems someone from her house was doing internet searches on suffocation methods. Wonder who that could of been?

On the day of little one` disapearence, if it was George trying to commit suicide, that was much later.

This young woman will spend the rest of her life knowing what she did. Unless she is truly insane I think she will suffer more from her conscience than anything a jury could have done to her. The worst thing anyone can do to her is just to ignore and forget her. - and pray she has no more children -

I highly doubt that info would have mattered. I really don't think it would have made any difference to that particular jury because according to those jurors, since the state couldn't prove how death occurred- which was an impossibility that she obviously benefited from (which is disgusting on it's own)- they also questioned whether it was even a homicide!

Re: Anthony, she's not insane, and I don't believe her conscious will ever bother her because I don't believe she has one.

She's demonstrated that from the beginning...she'll do anything self-serving, and nothing bothers her. Nothing. Clearly, nothing.

Of course, she was greatly relieved to have gotten away with it....and I doubt even she thought she would.

I highly doubt that info would have mattered. I really don't think it would have made any difference to that particular jury because according to those jurors, since the state couldn't prove how death occurred- which was an impossibility that she obviously benefited from (which is disgusting on it's own)- they also questioned whether it was even a homicide!

Re: Anthony, she's not insane, and I don't believe her conscious will ever bother her because I don't believe she has one.

She's demonstrated that from the beginning...she'll do anything self-serving, and nothing bothers her. Nothing. Clearly, nothing.

Of course, she was greatly relieved to have gotten away with it....and I doubt even she thought she would.

She shouldn't have gotten away with it, but it is not the jury's fault. Why does everyone take to blaming juries in these cases when the blame so obviously lies before the case ever went to court?

She shouldn't have gotten away with it, but it is not the jury's fault. Why does everyone take to blaming juries in these cases when the blame so obviously lies before the case ever went to court?

They clearly didn't understand circumstantial evidence, and what about common sense? That child's body had 3 pieces of duct tape covering the face, and was thrown in the woods like garbage!

What the hell do they think happened? Accident?

That jury obviously couldn't find their ass with both hands.

• Like 1

I saw this earlier also and my opinion of Casey has been well documented in threads here. It seems the authorities only checked out searches made on explorer and not the ones made on firefox. You would think they'd check the whole history. But, it probably wouldn't have made any difference.

They clearly didn't understand circumstantial evidence, and what about common sense? That child's body had 3 pieces of duct tape covering the face, and was thrown in the woods like garbage!

What the hell do they think happened? Accident?

That jury obviously couldn't find their ass with both hands.

Well, I guess go on with your blame then, I will place mine where it should be without emotional outbursts to cloud my judgement.

Well, I guess go on with your blame then, I will place mine where it should be without emotional outbursts to cloud my judgement.

How is my judgement is cloudy? I tried to explain why I thought the jury was wrong, and my opinion is based on what I've heard a couple of them say about how and why they arrived at their verdict.

Yeah, this topic gets me goin' real quick, but I was only trying to express that it's beyond my comprehension how anyone could look to those circumstances of death and see anything, but homicide.

The jury apparently believed that manner of death could have been accidental drowning when there was/is absolutely no evidence of that whatsoever, nor did it support manner of death. It was entirely inconsistent with manner.

Where did they get that notion? Well, they apparently considered what the defense attorney told them, which is never to be considered as evidence.

Now, no one on earth could say conclusively what the cause of death was in this case, but we know that duct tape was attached to the face before the body decomposed...and there's other supporting evidence to indicate a suffocation type cause, but regardless of all that- and all other incriminating evidence... we look to the manner of death and should see that whatever the cause- indeed, no matter the cause, the manner was homicide.

The bottom line is, the circumstances of death tell us it was a homicide. Period.

The jury chose to believe some convoluted notion over blatant facts of circumstances, circumstances so obvious that it will always blow my mind.

Edited by regi

Oh it is all true it came from FOX NEWS. Fox News is one of the worst new stations out there. I believe they go and hire the worst reporters in the world.

By the way the entrie Anthony family is totally crazy as a rat in a coffee can.

• 5 months later...

this case is disgusting, ive jsut been reading about how they found the gatorade bottle.......

Casey Anthony chloroform in syringe

Posted by Melissa Finlay On November - 7 - 2009

The shocking news that traces of chloroform was found in a syringe near Caylee Anthony’s skeletal remains has riveted the case to new proportions. It was revealed yesterday, amongst approximately 2000 documents, that the prosecution had the proverbially smoking gun all along. Theories flew out the window as soon as the images of the syringe and Gatorade bottle were made public. What was left was a more sinister picture of Casey Anthony than many dared realize. As many tried to soften the reality of what might have happened to Caylee Anthony numerous theories and conjectures surfaced.

The first and most vocal of these may have been the theory given by Leonard Padilla himself. Night after night he would appear on the Nancy Grace show and give his supposed scenario regarding what happened to little Caylee Anthony. It had been released previously that Casey Anthony had searched for neck breaking and chloroform on her home computer (though the defense will point out that someone else might have been the one making those searches); the idea that Casey Anthony had used chloroform to sedate Caylee Anthony was frequently discussed. What hadn’t been discussed was the notion that Casey Anthony purposefully and brutally injected Caylee’s little two year old body with a syringe full of chloroform.

The Prosecution has been saving their best evidence for last and this is going to be hard for the defense to get around. No doubt, they’ll try. But no longer is the image of Casey trying to sedate Caylee so she can go out and party a relevant issue. The evidence screams premeditated murder and the proof is in the syringe.

Also found with the syringe was a Gatorade bottle that also showed traces of chloroform. It might be possible that the Defense is continuing to hold out on their most prized evidence: DNA. There is a great chance that the State has DNA evidence linking Casey to the Gatorade bottle and Caylee Anthony to the syringe. If not, it appears that they have more than enough evidence to convict. [snipped]

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=445

how the heck is this woman not guilty